• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS 1 - The Metal - Round 12 Go To Song

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
weather you're hanging with your friends either in real life or on the net or you're trying to just vibe on your own
send me a metal song that is your go to...one that you almost always will turn on in any of the above situations
can be anything as long as it's never been taken in BOTS before
songs are due in by NXT on Tuesday night
this is the last round so let's go out with a bang
@Chris @El Jefro Blanco @Crocker @Hoss Alexander @Jimmy King @King Kota @Wangman Page @CakeWalker @Sky @Looch Hendry @Storm Trooper

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
That’s fair, I listened to those two albums a ton in high school with my best friend.

The song I went with should be obvious.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I was always aware of/into Disturbed growing up, but when I was in 8th grade specifically, me and my best friend were DEEP into Disturbed, Linkin Park and Seether.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Sent mine in

Would be interested to know how each of us rated each other in terms of all the songs from a single person

See if anyone's tastes mingle well or don't