OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Superstar Of The Year: Tbh I think @TheFrostyBlur deserves this!

OMG Moment Of The Year: @Jet Starr becoming World champ at the Mega Show

Breakout Star Of The Year: @TheFrostyBlur

Best Talker Of The Year: Tbh @Hybrid 's promos were good!

Match Of The Year: In MY opinion me and Impact had an amazing match at the very beginning of the league but without mentioning me I think Jay Sparks vs Lukey in that Death match.

Rivalry of the Year: The KOW one.

Faction/Team of the Year: Wasn't many 'dominant' factions so going to say KOW

Promo Of The Year: "The Finale" by @SupaHeeroh

Best Face Of The Year: When I see good ole' Amazing H it takes me back to watching him compete in the 2K14 league and remembering wanting to join and 2 years later, I did!

Best Heel Of The Year: I can't decide between @SupaHeeroh 's Jay Sparks or @TheFrostyBlur 's Robert Blake.
I don't deserve any rewards, although good job on remembering Jay vs Lukey in the deathmatch. I forgot about that myself haha

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Superstar Of The Year: Tbh I think @TheFrostyBlur deserves this!

OMG Moment Of The Year: @Jet Starr becoming World champ at the Mega Show

Breakout Star Of The Year: @TheFrostyBlur

Best Talker Of The Year: Tbh @Hybrid 's promos were good!

Match Of The Year: In MY opinion me and Impact had an amazing match at the very beginning of the league but without mentioning me I think Jay Sparks vs Lukey in that Death match.

Rivalry of the Year: The KOW one.

Faction/Team of the Year: Wasn't many 'dominant' factions so going to say KOW

Promo Of The Year: "The Finale" by @SupaHeeroh

Best Face Of The Year: When I see good ole' Amazing H it takes me back to watching him compete in the 2K14 league and remembering wanting to join and 2 years later, I did!

Best Heel Of The Year: I can't decide between @SupaHeeroh 's Jay Sparks or @TheFrostyBlur 's Robert Blake.
I like this guy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to make the threads since no one seems to be wanting to do it. I'm using Google Docs since they have a good system

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't deserve any rewards, although good job on remembering Jay vs Lukey in the deathmatch. I forgot about that myself haha
Nah you do deserve rewards! You have put all your hard work and effort into the leagues for what 2 years now! And to have the leagues as successful as they are and have been you deserve a pat on the back after what the leagues have become because of you so I personally thank you for all your hard working managerial services! And yes, I know your competing next year but still, that's completely different!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Username: RedDwarfTechy
Character name: Lucas Storm
Console: Xbox
Xbox Live/Playstation Plus ID: RedDwarfTechy
Alignment (Face/Heel): Heel

Hopefully more Xbox guys show up! :)
I doubt that. They're trying to compete with the Exodus and Precision leagues.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I doubt that. They're trying to compete with the Exodus and Precision leagues.

Why can't someone take part in both though? I love Exodus, don't get me wrong but aren't we on a break till like christmas? Not to mention that the other league may stick with 2k16 while Exodus will be doing 2k17.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why can't someone take part in both though? I love Exodus, don't get me wrong but aren't we on a break till like christmas? Not to mention that the other league may stick with 2k16 while Exodus will be doing 2k17.
that's up to you. But don't you find it a little funny that they started right after we closed (if we close now)? They're trying to compete with the leagues by getting their members on the off season.

Edit: I doubt they would just stick with the 2K16 games anyway.

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
that's up to you. But don't you find it a little funny that they started right after we closed (if we close now)? They're trying to compete with the leagues by getting their members on the off season.

I don't know to be honest, maybe you're right or maybe not. I doubt Roadie needs to steal people though. I think they started now because he himself just recently got a PS4/WWE2k16. I don't plan on leaving Exodus, in spite of my utterly devastating losing streak I enjoy being part of the league. I am sure anyone from Exodus that signs up plans on playing on both or playing the other one while Exodus is on hiatus.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know to be honest, maybe you're right or maybe not. I doubt Roadie needs to steal people though. I think they started now because he himself just recently got a PS4/WWE2k16. I don't plan on leaving Exodus, in spite of my utterly devastating losing streak I enjoy being part of the league. I am sure anyone from Exodus that signs up plans on playing on both or playing the other one while Exodus is on hiatus.
I'm not going to hate on anyone joining. I just find it a little funny with the times. I really wouldn't mind at all if they stick with the 2K16 game.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm not going to hate on anyone joining. I just find it a little funny with the times. I really wouldn't mind at all if they stick with the 2K16 game.

Yeah, that's fair. I'm not sure actually, gonna ask Roadie and see which game it's gonna be based on. I have a feeling its 2k16 but I don't know for sure.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score

Edit: I doubt they would just stick with the 2K16 games anyway.
Mate, you can just be in both. There's no competition. All Tsar (Roadster) wants is a league where there's not as much seriousness with promo's, where you just play to have fun and kinda joke and banter around in matches and tournaments for fake titles like how the leagues were when they started out back in 2012/2013 with MP. If you enjoy that, you can join. There's no ''getting members on the off season'', there's no competition. You can join that one and still be in the Exodus or the Precision leagues, nobody's forcing anyone. Hell, you can easily do both since there's a lot more freedom in 2KCW with promo's and all that, whereas in the Exodus or the Precision leagues, things are a bit more strict with weekly promo's if you get booked that week.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Didn't even know this league had an off-season, but apparently my timing was amazing!

Nah, but really, 2Kcw is just a more laid back version of these leagues. Less promos and characters and more competitive gameplay. I can see why everyone is getting so defensive, but there is no need. You can be apart of both if you enjoy playing. Don't see the reason for all this "AHH NEW LEAGUE HERE TO RIP OUR DICK OFF".

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Pro tip. You'll both lose if you try to compete, work with each other.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't even know this league had an off-season, but apparently my timing was amazing!

Nah, but really, 2Kcw is just a more laid back version of these leagues. Less promos and characters and more competitive gameplay. I can see why everyone is getting so defensive, but there is no need. You can be apart of both if you enjoy playing. Don't see the reason for all this "AHH NEW LEAGUE HERE TO RIP OUR DICK OFF".
I got more pissed at the timing more than anything. Not saying you planned to open it right after we ended the 2K16 leagues, but it looks that way with the timing. Also, this from last night didn't really help "We taking over the league world like we took over the e-fed world boyo" But I'm not too arsed about it. I don't mind if the timing was by mistake or done because you wanted a head start. I saw many sport leagues die due to no stories/characters. Only big sports league I know of is on Xbox called "EIF" and that has been up for years. Our leagues are 100% different to a sports league since we have storylines/build which makes it look more like a wrestling promotion, and that's probably why people love it. Good luck to your sports league thing, but it's going to be hard as fuck to get going. Also, don't throw shots at us. We're going to have the respect to not say anything about your sports league, so I expect we get the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.