What do you think YOU would get banned for?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
The admins have been nice enough to explain to you why they were banned, when they didn't have to, and they have proved that the bans were justified.

As I said before... just let it be.
Honestly this place can be pretty boring at times. I personally found their threads amusing. But I guess not everyone shares my sense of humor. I just see a lot of hostile posts and people flying off the handle a bit much. And I know it's not my business but makes a little sad. Kinda wish we could have a little laugh at each other without it escalating to unnecessary levels

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Honestly this place can be pretty boring at times. I personally found their threads amusing. But I guess not everyone shares my sense of humor. I just see a lot of hostile posts and people flying off the handle a bit much. And I know it's not my business but makes a little sad. Kinda wish we could have a little laugh at each other without it escalating to unnecessary levels

I'm done trying to help you understand something that you never will, bro.

Now, I'm just going to take my own advice and let you be.

Good luck.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kasumi broke the rules numerous times. Lissa did the same. The rules are there for a reason. Drop it already.

Just going to lock this, I don't see it getting back on topic.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I get I'm not active on the forum, just seems weird that they were banned and it sounds like they were Russian hackers or something

You do not see everything that goes on and it's important to know that. You don't know what goes in other people's PMs and I tend to delete material that results in bans and warnings. We are actually extremely tolerant and fair here and it takes a lot to get banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash
Status
Not open for further replies.