• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE allegedly sueing AEW for breach of contract

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
for the record, jeff is still an idiot for saying that, just so my position is clear lol
Oh 100%. :lol Like if talks have happened, don’t be a doofus and be like “YEAH IM GOING THERE!” Maybe be like “I would like to go there if they want me.” Or something close to it. But don’t outright say you are

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Oh 100%. :lol Like if talks have happened, don’t be a doofus and be like “YEAH IM GOING THERE!” Maybe be like “I would like to go there if they want me.” Or something close to it. But don’t outright say you are
seriously. just keep saying like

Who knows where I'll be, I just hope to be amongst elite competitors. be clever lol

Cwalker

I’m glad we’re all agreeing that Jeff saying “I’m going to AEW” was dumb. Makes it sound like he and TK were talking before his non compete was up.

Should’ve just stayed quiet and waited out his 90 days.

In terms of this lawsuit, I think it’s meaningless and WWE can’t really expect to win

Dale

Super Moderator
I'd be mega surprised if TK or someone on his behalf weren't speaking to said individuals throughout the 90 days. Aint no way you're having me believe they become a free agent then just days later they're debuting with music, logos, merch and all the rest hashed out in those few days.

Cwalker

I'd be mega surprised if TK or someone on his behalf weren't speaking to said individuals throughout the 90 days. Aint no way you're having me believe they become a free agent then just days later they're debuting with music, logos, merch and all the rest hashed out in those few days.
Nah they’re definitely talking. The talent just isn’t supposed to infer it

Dale

Super Moderator
I know. The only people i've heard let it slip is this one and i'm almost sure I read somewhere Adam Cole basically let it slip but i'll be fucked if I could ever find that again.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I know. The only people i've heard let it slip is this one and i'm almost sure I read somewhere Adam Cole basically let it slip but i'll be fucked if I could ever find that again.

I think cole's was different anyway cause his contract expired so no 90 or 30 days anyway

Cwalker

Yeah Coke doesn’t count cause he was free to pop up the next day if he wanted to.

Jeff just didn’t think

Dale

Super Moderator
I think cole's was different anyway cause his contract expired so no 90 or 30 days anyway
Technically yeah but he knew for a fact he wasn't staying and I don't believe they weren't making his plans while still under contract at NXT

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Technically yeah but he knew for a fact he wasn't staying and I don't believe they weren't making his plans while still under contract at NXT

This I believe, he even signed that short extension to finish the program. I'm sure he still met with Vince in good faith to hear him out, but I bet his mind was already made up and if he hadn't talked to tony he was talking to the Bucks