• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Pick Em Contest

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
since the regular NCAA basketball thread got a little clustered (mainly cause I suck at setting things up) I decided to post a new thread for everyone who takes part in the contest. For those interested, the link to our WrestlingSmarks bracket challenge is here

http://tournament.fantasysports.yah...nprivategroup_assign_team?GID=74051&P=jericho

the password is: jericho

I believe you need a Yahoo Id and password..... Hoping we can get a bunch of us involved and as always this is for fun and bragging rights

Franco

Reaction score
Tried to embed a bracket off my phone, but it comes off terrible.

Interesting selections. Indiana 3rd number one seed. Kansas and Gonzaga both as number one. South region seems to be upset friendly. And Temple getting a 9th seed vs 8 NCST. And the winner facing Indiana in 2nd round.

4 people in so far.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
yeah Temple is in trouble.... and my Irish aren't much better off getting Iowa St. in round 1 and a date with Ohio St if they can pull out a first round win.... I uick filled one out for fun on another site and instantly hated most of my choices...

Franco

Reaction score
Temple never stood a chance of going far regardless of the draw. It's all about Khalif Wyatt, if he can pull a 25+ point game they'll go to round two. If he goes 4-19 like against UMass in A10 tourney, then they wouldn't be able to beat even the Play-in teams. I have them go all the way in one of those the school based groups.

Notre Dame seems to be in almost the same spot.

I have Kansas out by round two in almost every scenario. Georgetown as well.

Bucknell to be a Cinderella story this year? :ace2:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I haven't watched much college basketball this year, which sucks because this is the one year you actually needed to to make a good bracket because of how unpredictable everything was. I'll submit a bracket later tonight, hopefully I won't do too bad.

EDIT: Threw together my bracket in about 30 seconds, but I'm more proud of my username.

Last edited:

Franco

Reaction score
I haven't watched much college basketball this year, which sucks because this is the one year you actually needed to to make a good bracket because of how unpredictable everything was. I'll submit a bracket later tonight, hopefully I won't do too bad.

Take your time, you have "Deadline to submit your bracket is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 21."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Take your time, you have "Deadline to submit your bracket is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 21."

Read the edit I made to the post right when you quoted it :adr:

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Currently have 5 guys signed up.... The deadline for filling out a bracket is around 12pm US EST on Thursday.....Even if you have no knowledge of College basketball, feel free to sign up... I've been doing these for years and I can't tell you how many times somebody's wife or girlfriend or 5 year old has won because it is really so unpredictable.... the link is posted in the first post of this thread, you will need a Yahoo ID to sign up and remember this is free and a great chance to talk shit!!!

Franco

Reaction score
This is so true, anyone can win the bracket regardless how much they watch or don't watch college basketball. You could place Dick Vitale next to three 7 year olds and I'm not sure if Dickie would win.
Expect a lot of F-bombs in this thread come Thursday and Friday. :DB: