• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What is Baltimore doing about the vacancy left behind by Torrey? Think they will look to draft one in R1?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What is Baltimore doing about the vacancy left behind by Torrey? Think they will look to draft one in R1?

Mmmhmm. Or maybe even R2. Really deep WR class.
Lets not think of Torrey Smith as this Hall of Fame player or something like that lol

By the way, from PFF:

The biggest concern for a number of running backs on the free agent market was their injury history. For Helu, his market was limited because his experience was as a receiving back. In 2014 he had 477 receiving yards, which was fourth-best for all backs in the NFL, and he did this on 44 targets. The Raiders targeted their running backs 77 times and only had 484 from them.

One reason for the difference is 95.5% of passes thrown Helu’s way were caught. Helu also has performed well after the catch. His 11.7 yards after the catch per catch led all backs with more than 15 targets.

He hasn’t been given many opportunities to run, but recently when he has, he has succeeded. His 3.4 yards after contact per carry was among the best for backs. This helped him to an Elusive Rating of 108.6 which was the best for backs with over 50 touches. In Oakland they have Latavius Murray who has shown himself as a decent runner but not much of a receiver. Helu can have a bigger role than he had in Washington and should be able to make a bigger name for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
B/R app says Jordan Cameron news proven erroneus as he's talking to the Phins.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph's and @Danielson , was thinking earlier... where do you value Eli in fantasy?

OBJ, Cruz is back, Randle is an ok 3, Donnell and now Vereen to throw to?

That may be the best group of weapons in the NFL, plus the OL has to be better.
Eli was a good fantasy option last year and I suspect even better next year. He's never truly had this many options. He had Plaxico but no true 2. He had Shockey but Eli was still young. He had Cruz and nicks and he won a ring. Cruz and Beckham is just so nasty I don't know who you stop. Cruz demanded double coverage and struggled to find a groove but stopping Beckham will be the priority of opposing defenses. I value that monster night but undoubtedly Eli will have 4 fantasy crushing stink weeks.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey D'Z, one bit of info on an under the radar signing I stumbled upon was Jacksonville's pickup of Jared Odrick: Does picking he and Skuta up to go with Chris Clemons mean that Jacksonville is bowing out of the Leonard Williams hunt?
Does this give you any more optimism about him falling to #4?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lions sign a DT from the saints,good young cheap option to help push tbe pocket

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Imma tag @Dolph'sZiggler because this is what all of us should expect to see but him more importantly...

Profootballtalk reports the Raiders are interested in free agent DE Greg Hardy.

The Raiders have to spend their money on something, and Hardy is by far the highest-upside player remaining in free agency. The problem is that he's still facing league discipline for his 2014 domestic-violence arrest. With his market bottomed out, Hardy may also be loath to take anything other than a one-year, "prove-it" deal. Hardy has reportedly also drawn "cursory interest" from the 49ers.

SHOULD BE A NO BRAINER FROM OAKLAND'S SIIDE but... we all know they have a brain it's just a very different/wrong thinking type of brain.

[HASHTAG]#GregHardy2TheRaiders[/HASHTAG].. I'm all for it.. this guy would singlehandedly change the way the Raiders D is currently.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins are 1 of 9 teams interested in Evan Mathis, word is that they have offered Dion Jordan plus a late round draft pick to try and obtain him.

Hope they are able to pick him up.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Imma tag @Dolph'sZiggler because this is what all of us should expect to see but him more importantly...

SHOULD BE A NO BRAINER FROM OAKLAND'S SIIDE but... we all know they have a brain it's just a very different/wrong thinking type of brain.

[HASHTAG]#GregHardy2TheRaiders[/HASHTAG].. I'm all for it.. this guy would singlehandedly change the way the Raiders D is currently.

Not holding my breath

Love this move, I'm really hoping that Lazor has a 2 TE package in mind and they still re-sign Clay. That would make me even happier.
I sort of doubt you can afford to pay 2 TEs like that. You still have other gaps to fill