2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I care about back-ups! tis the one reason we were able to hang in there after Foles went down IMO.. if Barkley was in there I bet we'd lose all except 1.

Had no idea that tool existed.. that'll be a useful one.

Ugh I was fan of Ponder until the Vikings decided to inflate his value by taking him 40 picks too early IMO.
He sucks. Carr sucks. Wedgie slurps. The Raiders are a fucking joke.

I know I was already in this same frame of mind this time last year, but I'll say it again. I'll just sit by, watch another 4 win season and hope Reggie is fired afterward. I can't pretend to be invested in this heap of shit. I swear to god tho if we win 5 or less and Reggie return for a 5th year, I'll be fucking done. Fuck this moron with a spike dildo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Reggie Bush left NE without a contract.
Vince Wilfork states he is taking his time before declaring a new team.. personally I wouldn't wait too long the draft could fuck up your stock a bit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kenny Britt back to the Rams for 2 yrs.. Crap! I wanted him on the Eagles.. as a fan of Rutgers I love Kenny Britt in all honesty.. even Ray Rice has a place in my heart.

There's a mystery team in the Greg Hardy hunt.. some people think it's Philly.. uhh? I didn't know we were looking but hell yeah I'd be down for that.. what a nasty 3-4 set up..

Hardy, Curry, Cox up front.. Kiko, Barwin, Ryans & Kendricks at the linebacker? Holy hell I'd be ALL for it.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mark bowl cut shot down the raiders interest in hardy

fuck this organization

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So basically the Lions are going to be the same team next year just without a number 1 corner and a downgrade at DT :/

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A little bit quiet today on the Free Agency front it seems... players must be taking a weekend off of negotiations.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Been quiet on the Crabtree front, looks like The Chargers & Redskins are interested.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Arizona will offer early draft pick for Adrian Peterson, idk if that will pull him in but maybe...
Greg Jennings has been cut.
Reggie Bush signs with SF.
Redskins are the most likely landing spot for S Dashon Goldson.
Bills are still trying to acquire Charles Clay but it's looking less likely as time moves on.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Titans sign CB Perrish Cox 3 yr 15 million.
Ravens sign Safety Kendrick Lewis to a 3yr deal.
Chargers have interest in Cecil Shorts III.
Cowboys sign FB Ray Agnew, who played for Cleveland last year if I'm not mistaken.. he was HORRIBLE at run blocking.. Jed Colins will beat him out.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He sucks. Carr sucks. Wedgie slurps. The Raiders are a fucking joke.

I know I was already in this same frame of mind this time last year, but I'll say it again. I'll just sit by, watch another 4 win season and hope Reggie is fired afterward. I can't pretend to be invested in this heap of shit. I swear to god tho if we win 5 or less and Reggie return for a 5th year, I'll be fucking done. Fuck this moron with a spike dildo

Has there ever been a time in the NFL like the Raiders are in right now? Just a hopeless situation. Sounds like you'll be Red Zoning it up with your RGIII jersey on.

Can't believe there's so little interest in Crabtree

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Has there ever been a time in the NFL like the Raiders are in right now? Just a hopeless situation. Sounds like you'll be Red Zoning it up with your RGIII jersey on.

Can't believe there's so little interest in Crabtree
RGIII jersey?? wtf

also, yes, see Browns/Jags right now. How are they any less hopeless?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
RE Michael Johnson who was cut by the Buccs last week will be rejoining his former team the Bengals.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah they should be about 10 bucks now. Was just thinking about which team will be D'Z's team to follow in 2015 while the Raiders just wait to clean house again next spring, and figured a possible big-time QB + DeSwag + being able to laugh like crazy in Sharpy's face when the Eggles job to them next year seems like a good prediction.

Anyone else wanna try to predict D'Z's team for 2015? :yeah: