2K17 league ideas and changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you prefer run the 2K17 league based on the ideas you've seen in this thread?

• Emo

• Jet Starr

• I just want to see the votes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I already have one. Should I be chosen as the new GM for this league, that's when everybody will find out what it is.
I had a theme picked out as well. I also had quite a few for PPVs. So I guess that's just another thing that depends on who gets picked

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Liking the Tag championship idea, would be a cool thing to have.

If we have the people for it, then the women's division would be a cool thing to try, the only issue is making sure we have people willing to put the effort in to play 2 matches over the weekend, hardly a problem for me but something to think about.

@Jet Starr: Divas title as the old Trish/Lita one, or the one AJ/Paige feuded for(thought that was a eh title tbh). Undisputed title would be awesome though <3

The manager bit would be pretty cool because it would give people like @NLSuplex (not saying he would sign up as a manager but just making a point :p) a chance to be a part of this league, I get the objections to it but it may help bring storylines and feuds. Maybe make it a rule so that there are only x managers allowed to sign up? To make sure not everyone has a manager lol.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
If tag titles do come in, I think you should be able to hold them and a singles title together. I think that was something that held back the teams previously. Only issue would be PPVS and potential double booking.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Liking the Tag championship idea, would be a cool thing to have.

If we have the people for it, then the women's division would be a cool thing to try, the only issue is making sure we have people willing to put the effort in to play 2 matches over the weekend, hardly a problem for me but something to think about.

@Jet Starr: Divas title as the old Trish/Lita one, or the one AJ/Paige feuded for(thought that was a eh title tbh). Undisputed title would be awesome though <3
To the first I will say what I said already. We should have separate sign-ups. One for the men, one for the women, and one for the tag teams. This would allow us to see if the tag and women's divisions have enough people to be a thing. If not, then we won't have them.
As for the belt, Jet said the old "Women's" title, not "Diva's", which leads me to believe he is talking about the one that Trish and Lita feuded over.

If tag titles do come in, I think you should be able to hold them and a singles title together. I think that was something that held back the teams previously. Only issue would be PPVS and potential double booking.
I agree completely. The biggest problem both TWF and EIF had with tag titles is that they followed the same rule as the world and minor, being that you couldn't hold any other belt if you already held them. Therefore you will be allowed to hold the tag titles with one other title. As for the double booking, I guess that is the consequences that go along with deciding to pursue multiple championships at once. However, I will add in a stipulation because of that. First, if you are not a champion, you cannot challenge for a singles title as well as the tag titles in the same night. And second, if you are double booked for a singles title and a tag title match and you show up for one match but not the other, then there will be repercussions (which will likely be a reversed decision in the match that you did show up for).

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
To the first I will say what I said already. We should have separate sign-ups. One for the men, one for the women, and one for the tag teams. This would allow us to see if the tag and women's divisions have enough people to be a thing. If not, then we won't have them.
As for the belt, Jet said the old "Women's" title, not "Diva's", which leads me to believe he is talking about the one that Trish and Lita feuded over.

I agree completely. The biggest problem both TWF and EIF had with tag titles is that they followed the same rule as the world and minor, being that you couldn't hold any other belt if you already held them. Therefore you will be allowed to hold the tag titles with one other title. As for the double booking, I guess that is the consequences that go along with deciding to pursue multiple championships at once. However, I will add in a stipulation because of that. First, if you are not a champion, you cannot challenge for a singles title as well as the tag titles in the same night. And second, if you are double booked for a singles title and a tag title match and you show up for one match but not the other, then there will be repercussions (which will likely be a reversed decision in the match that you did show up for).
Yup, Lita/Trish belt.
And yes, I agree with the title situation. If you get chosen, that has to be a thing.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the league should have two GMs. It will cause arguments since clearly both men have their own ideas. Plus it never worked for the PS league in the past. I think picking one GM is the best thing Yellow can do.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think the league should have two GMs. It will cause arguments since clearly both men have their own ideas. Plus it never worked for the PS league in the past. I think picking one GM is the best thing Yellow can do.
I think one GM is better, but if it did have to be 2, then I think me and Jet would do fine as we often bounce ideas off of each other anyways. There would just be a few things that we don't agree on, such as the X-Division Championship.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I think one GM is better, but if it did have to be 2, then I think me and Jet would do fine as we often bounce ideas off of each other anyways. There would just be a few things that we don't agree on, such as the X-Division Championship.
He's right, I will never like this idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Emo

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Yup, Lita/Trish belt.
And yes, I agree with the title situation. If you get chosen, that has to be a thing.
Why not just make our own belts? It doesnt have to be one particular style (not just the women's title i meant the main exodus title and IC too)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why not just make our own belts? It doesnt have to be one particular style (not just the women's title i meant the main exodus title and IC too)
don't like that. The title design options have crazy limits. I also never saw a good looking created title.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I also said I might do that, but that depends on the mode in the game being good as well as my skills making them being up to par.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Been suggested before, but it'll be more difficult to get an image of them on the site, plus if anyone does want the belt on their version of the game they'll need to download it etc. Plus, custom belts never really look that great.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Been suggested before, but it'll be more difficult to get an image of them on the site, plus if anyone does want the belt on their version of the game they'll need to download it etc. Plus, custom belts never really look that great.
Ah that makes sense then.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
make them have a match with the winner being the new GM ;)

Reactions: Fireshock
Status
Not open for further replies.