• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dark Discussion Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Taz and Excalibur having a lot of fun on commentary, it's definitely very entertaining. This main event tag is gold, Orange Cassidy is a gem.

Nick Comoroto is a beefy boi.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think we might be getting another impromptu Dark tonight or something @Canadian Dragon

Reading spoilers that I'll post sometime when I actually get out of bed and Rosa has an interview with Tony hyping the Britt match lol

Moon Bird

I've gone from never watching Dark and Elevation to actually being as excited for them as I am for a Rampage or Dynamite!

Seeing talents who don't appear on tv much is fun. Like this week (maybe last IDR) we got Frankie Kazarian as the opener and he works so well.... I watched that match twice. No story, no gimmicks, just some good quality wrestling from a real pro.

Plus the commentary is epic. Especially this weeks dark with Eddie Kingston and Taz having a lot of banter!

I love wrestling :D

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Yeah Kamela's match was bad. She's been away from wrestling for a long time and even before that she wasn't really good so that's no surprise.
Still nice to look at and that was a very nice pin at the end
:Giggity: