• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite December 13th, 2023: More Continental Classic Matches! Winter is Coming and Chris will be there

Gambit

Starks definitely has Cody talking to Hunter about his yearly salary and request if he wasn’t already considering how they segment went lmao

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
aew-dynamite-spoilers-another-attack-v0-u7mtb7lpw66c1.png
karl-anderson-wwe.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I have all the respect for Strong but he needs to turn back into the Messiah of the Backbreaker. Prime Strong would of turned Page into a Pretzel with his Backbreakers.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Kairi HoHo said:
I have all the respect for Strong but he needs to turn back into the Messiah of the Backbreaker. Prime Strong would of turned Page into a Pretzel with his Backbreakers.
He worked him over pretty fucking good in that match and the fact of the matter is that his ceiling in AEW was gonna be pretty low doing the same nondescript gimmick he's been doing for 20 years. For better or worse. Personally I love Strong but I think this current act for him is best for this point in his career.

Gambit

He worked him over pretty fucking good in that match and the fact of the matter is that his ceiling in AEW was gonna be pretty low doing the same nondescript gimmick he's been doing for 20 years. For better or worse. Personally I love Strong but I think this current act for him is best for this point in his career.
This is literally the best work of his career character wise. I don’t know where this charisma came from, but I’m glad he’s found it and put it on tv.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Idolo vs Brody I smell something good is going to happen here. I'm still shocked Idolo beat Danielson but Daniel did have 2 Matches back to back sometimes your number just gets called.