• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alberto del Rio Released

Deezy

DZ PZ
Rumour mill speculating it was a fight with Miz.....

If Miz got him fired.....He is my new favorite superstar.

Deezy

DZ PZ
WWE career

Tumbleweed.gif

Only time Del Rio actually got a trend on Twitter :arya:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
"We are getting unconfirmed reports that Alberto Del Rio (Alberto Rodríguez) had an altercation with Kevin Dunn after his match with Dean Ambrose on RAW. The argument turned physical quick as Del Rio allegedly slapped Dunn in the face 3 times before being pulled away by other employees. According to the source, Kevin Dunn is untouchable in WWE so it was just a matter of time."

:TI:

Deezy

DZ PZ
"We are getting unconfirmed reports that Alberto Del Rio (Alberto Rodríguez) had an altercation with Kevin Dunn after his match with Dean Ambrose on RAW. The argument turned physical quick as Del Rio allegedly slapped Dunn in the face 3 times before being pulled away by other employees. According to the source, Kevin Dunn is untouchable in WWE so it was just a matter of time."
:TI:
If that's the case....I change my mind.

Del Rio is a fucking hero.

Twitchy

thank god. Ive always disliked del rio. Super boring. When it was him and Orton or Shameus facing eachother I would have to gouge my eyes out every time