And this is what you get...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Knight

Reaction score
... for treating PCW like shit. Every fed you had failed in less than 6 months. Deal with it, TWC.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What? PCW never got treated like shit no matter what way you look at it. If you're talking about when a 2nd fed got brought along when PCW was around we made sure to talk it over with pimpin and at the time after we let him know this was in no way a slight to PCW he seemed okay with it. If you're talking about when the fed fell apart that had nothing to do with us and never told you guys to leave and wanted you to stay. Hell even after the whole drama we wanted to get the fed back so either you were misinformed of the treatment of that fed or something happened that I missed but we in no way treated PCW like shit in the slightest.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Okay this post was kinda uncalled for. White Knight, leave it be.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
And WKF ending has nothing to do with our location. We are just tired of it. When it becomes more like a job than having fun is when you should call it quits. Most of us are teenagers who haves lives and real life should always be put in front of e-life.

SAL

Reaction score
... for treating PCW like shit. Every fed you had failed in less than 6 months. Deal with it, TWC.

Wow, good for you. What must have been months and months of obsession and seething rage culminate for you in...this one post you got to make after you created an account again. We're proud for you. Have a great day.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
That's the thing with Mariano, once you piss him off he will follow you all over the internet and troll you. I think he just needs a girlfriend or maybe a new hobby?

The Boondocks

Reaction score
That's the thing with Mariano, once you piss him off he will follow you all over the internet and troll you. I think he just needs a girlfriend or maybe a new hobby?

I vote that, seeing as we all know how that situation has to be right now.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Mariano is like the wrestling forum stalker. I think he's more than a troll. Usually trolls only troll on the site they are on. It's like Mariano goes to place to place to stalk those he dislikes. I think he gets a high from harassing a teenager on the internet. Sometimes he even hits it hard and emails his buddy crader.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Okay Taylor I'm trying to stay neutral, but you're making it difficult...

SAL

Reaction score
I don't care who's neutral or who's on what side. My policy is simple. If you come back here to stir up shit because you were butthurt about something that happened months ago, you're a passive aggressive little idiot. That is all. Good day.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Says the dipshit that has no clue what's going on. Stay out of it.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
He's a SUPER MOD. He is supposed to ban people who do this shit, Nathan. So if you have a probably about your butt buddy getting told how it is, you might as well leave.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Butt buddy? Again really hurting your case Taylor...

Status
Not open for further replies.