And this is what you get...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAL

Reaction score
Says the dipshit that has no clue what's going on. Stay out of it.

He posted on a forum I help to moderate. We have PMs. You have an email address. If it gets posted in a public forum, I can respond. And I don't care whether he's right on the merits, he's clearly being a bleeding pussy about it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Says the dipshit that has no clue what's going on. Stay out of it.
For one he was apart of the PCW fed so he does know what was going on. Plus as said he is a s-mod here so everything that goes on in this forum is his business and doesn't need to stay out of it. I tried to be nice in my post in this thread because I wanted it clearly out there that we in no way mistreated PCW. The people who ran PCW know this but he apparently believed otherwise to make the most he made. Truth is however Sal's post was needed as much as mine was needed because fact of the matter is to sign up on a forum simply to diss a fed and the forum the fed is on is childish esp since it's e-fedding ffs not something that is real.

Ben

Reaction score
lol at all of this. Yea we had a bad run of luck with Feds and the reasons don't matter as WKF is going to be the last fed here as drama seems to follow any fed we have especially PCW. If you want to contribute to the site stick around, if not kindly fuck off and take your drama else where.

cyborg878

Reaction score
PHX I get that, I dont entirely know what happened between TWC and PCW. From my understanding we had left TWC because of Crader. And yeah White Knight was being immature,b ut the other posts weren't helping anything.... ( by that I mean the insults towards White Knight )

The Boondocks

Reaction score
PHX I get that, I dont entirely know what happened between TWC and PCW. From my understanding we had left TWC because of Crader. And yeah White Knight was being immature,b ut the other posts weren't helping anything.... ( by that I mean the insults towards White Knight )

I'm sure the insults were because we aren't happy about having to shut down WKF, and him being a complete jerk to all the members here about it got under our skin.

White Knight

Reaction score
I'm going to lay this out straight. I say what I want to who I want, it's called being a man.

If you don't say anything that annoys me, I won't respond.

First, to you TROY & ABED.

He posted on a forum I help to moderate. We have PMs. You have an email address. If it gets posted in a public forum, I can respond. And I don't care whether he's right on the merits, he's clearly being a bleeding pussy about it.

Not only am I right in the merits, but you're the bleeding pussies complaining about this post. Not only am I not butthurt over PCW leaving this place, it only shows you made a poor decision, and now this forum is worth jack shit. We have our own forum, we're still alive after a year, and your admins not only wanted us back, but have confessed so in this thread. The fact of the matter is I'm laughing at all of this since all you've done is look like a complete ignorant jackass - which if I remember correctly, you already were when you left PCW after I arrived.

Now, to PHX.

What? PCW never got treated like shit no matter what way you look at it. If you're talking about when a 2nd fed got brought along when PCW was around we made sure to talk it over with pimpin and at the time after we let him know this was in no way a slight to PCW he seemed okay with it. If you're talking about when the fed fell apart that had nothing to do with us and never told you guys to leave and wanted you to stay. Hell even after the whole drama we wanted to get the fed back so either you were misinformed of the treatment of that fed or something happened that I missed but we in no way treated PCW like shit in the slightest.

You are a complete LIAR. You know how the people in PCW took it, and the mistake you made when you let that piece of shit Crader open the AIW here - which didn't last a MONTH. I guess loyalty isn't a word in your vocabulary.

lol at all of this. Yea we had a bad run of luck with Feds and the reasons don't matter as WKF is going to be the last fed here as drama seems to follow any fed we have especially PCW. If you want to contribute to the site stick around, if not kindly fuck off and take your drama else where.

Good luck keeping this forum alive, if I remember correctly, PCW was its best source of activity. We still have the e-fed, you don't. Case in point, we win, you lose, and TWC fails.

As for the other two people who commented here (namely Bully D and The Boondocks, I already kicked their asses in their homesite, so I have no further words for them.

And now that I've said what I came here to say, I'm gone. I win. You lose.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm going to lay this out straight. I say what I want to who I want, it's called being a man.

Not only am I right in the merits, but you're the bleeding pussies complaining about this post. Not only am I not butthurt over PCW leaving this place, it only shows you made a poor decision, and now this forum is worth jack shit. We have our own forum, we're still alive after a year, and your admins not only wanted us back, but have confessed so in this thread. The fact of the matter is I'm laughing at all of this since all you've done is look like a complete ignorant jackass - which if I remember correctly, you already were when you left PCW after I arrived.

Now, to PHX.

You are a complete LIAR. You know how the people in PCW took it, and the mistake you made when you let that piece of shit Crader open the AIW here - which didn't last a MONTH. I guess loyalty isn't a word in your vocabulary.

Good luck keeping this forum alive, if I remember correctly, PCW was its best source of activity. We still have the e-fed, you don't. Case in point, we win, you lose, and TWC fails.

As for the other two people who commented here (namely Bully D and The Boondocks, I already kicked their asses in their homesite, so I have no further words for them.

Total time has been over 3 years of us having a forum both here and WCF. E Fed or no E Fed we have always had a active members base, and the point in wanting a E Fed was just to have another options for members. Having a fed is in no way going to make or break us. So enjoy your 10 active members on a free forum, and we'll continue to grow on a real domain with real forum software. I feel bad for you that E Fedding is such a serious part of your life, you constantly are the one that has to start shit, and once again you showed your true colors here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Now, to PHX.

First off I wasn't even talking about AIW was talking about the fed before that that was open during when PCW was around. As far as the whole AIW thing they were only brought in when PCW decided they wanted to go to a different forum. Had PCW stayed there wouldn't have even been a AIW in WCF/TWC. The point was keeping a fed on the forum in part because it was Baller's idea originally in the first place to even bring a e-fed to our fourm and he was supposed to be running AIW with Crader. Secondly it's a fucking e-fed I'm sorry that I don't take it as seriously as you do to bring up loyality and all that. If you sitll wanna hate this place and blame us for whatever then so be it just keep that mess to urself and post wherever you are apparently comfy posting at instead of coming here acting like a angry little kid about something that happened almost a year from now over something that is make believe.

The Boondocks

Reaction score

You "kicked my ass" on our homesite, and via email, you useless stalker. The fact that this is clearly such a big deal to you is sad, and you need to just leave us alone and move on.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler