AMA Ask Gino Things

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I've come to realize that I'm relatively unknown on this site outside of the RPs.

I'm 17, born and raised near Detroit, Michigan. I'm the perfect cross between a jock and nerd, what with my love of sports and video games and anime and the like. I can't play sports for shit, but I follow them religulosly. Also aa big fan of rap and hip-hop.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favourite anime?

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Favourite anime?
This is always a hard question for me to answer just because there are so many factors that play into making anything my favorite.

If I had to pin it down, I would probably say Death Parade is my all-time favorite. It's hard to put into words without being cliché as hell, but as a show it made me want to be a better person and stop being selfish. It brought me to tears at the end and I still think about it to this day.

Some other shows that I would put as my favorites:

Fate/stay Night Series: They're all made beautifuly and the story is worth investing in.

Gakkou Gurashi: Underrated apocalypse show that affected me in the same way as Death Parade, but to a lesser degree.

Higurashi Series: The best psychological horror media piece ever without any debate.

Spice & Wolf: A very smart show which I may have been a bit too young to really appreciate it for when I first watched it. Still amazing in its own right.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Political Beliefs? ;)

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Political Beliefs? ;)
I'm more libertarian than anything, probably closer to Republican. I'm not a big follower of politics, but I can say that I love Trump for the meme, but he definitely doesn't make me feel safe in his America, ya dig?

Reactions: Geek773

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm more libertarian than anything, probably closer to Republican. I'm not a big follower of politics, but I can say that I love Trump for the meme, but he definitely doesn't make me feel safe in his America, ya dig?

In that case, you'd love my Liberaltarian friend.

Another question: Would you ever become a wrestler?

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
In that case, you'd love my Liberaltarian friend.

Another question: Would you ever become a wrestler?
No. I learned a long time ago that I'm not the physical type for wrestling. I'm only 5'8" and have the endurace of a 50 year-old man. The only way I'd even come close to the wrestling business is either by working behind the scenes or becoming a manager. In the ring though, it'll never happen.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What kinda of music do you enjoy most?

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite basketball team?
Detroit Pistons. Hometown team through the good and the bad.

What kinda of music do you enjoy most?
I like everything, but rap and hip-hop are what I listen to the most. I was raised on Beastie Boys and Rakim, so it always stuck with me. I hate the "mumble rap" that has suddenly become popular, though. It's not witty, there are no punchlines. It's shit over a good beat. J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Tech N9ne and Chance the Rapper are just a few who I would classify as my favorites.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So... When is the date and what color will your dress be? :bayley: