AMA Ask Jacob Fox Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The 80s. Yeah I was young then, but the 80s style was just wonderful. The music was awesome. The TV shows were awesome. It was the beginning of video games. I loved my Atari 2600. Pac Man was great. Cartoons on Saturday morning.

I remember living in Virginia Beach and there was a 7-11 down the street. When they got Double Dragon in, they had a line of people waiting to play it. And then they got Gauntlet.

But my favorite thing about the 80s were the arcades. Yeah, they have arcades now, but they're rare and not as great as they used to be. I mean, in the 80's they were EVERYWHERE. I spent so much time at the arcades.

I actually think it might be a good idea to open a retro 80's arcade. Put all the old games in it. Play heavy metal over the speakers. I bet it would do well.

Never knew you lived in VA Beach.. I grew up in Norfolk, only just left there less than 2 years ago to move to NC.

So many of the same memories... *sigh*

I love you, bro!

Send nudes, please.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Since we're both 80's babies...

Favorite 80s movie?
Favorite 80s TV Show?
Favorite actress from the 80s?
Favorite actor from the 80s?
Favorite 80s video game?
Favorite 80s cartoon?

So many questions lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well technically I lived on the Navy base in Norfolk from 1986 to 1988. We always say Virginia Beach just like people in the Chicago Burbs say they live in Chicago.

You weren't on the base, were you?

Oh, and I love you too :p

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Does the "fox" in Jacob Fox mean anything?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Well technically I lived on the Navy base in Norfolk from 1986 to 1988. We always say Virginia Beach just like people in the Chicago Burbs say they live in Chicago.

You weren't on the base, were you?

Oh, and I love you too :p

I lived just outside the base on Hampton Blvd during those years... damn, man.. I wonder if we went to school together. I went to Sewell's Point elementary then to Blair Middle.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Does the "fox" in Jacob Fox mean anything?

Yes it does :) In the late 1990's, I spent some time exploring my American Indian heritage more. Part of that exploring involved me taking part in several Lakota ceremonies, including various sweat lodge sessions and even attended a sun dance. During this time, I had several visions in which the most common attribute was the appearance of red foxes in my visions. I'm also a VERY talkative person and I had a tendency to never stop talking about these to people. Well, my guides told me that I had what they referred to as "Fox medicine." I think the easiest way to explain this is that the red fox is my spirit animal. So, eventually, people started referring to me as "A Fox is Barking." Even in my early online days, my logins were always "foxbarking." So when I changed my name, I always knew my first name would be Jacob. But I had problems deciding on a last name. My indian friends suggested Jacob Foxbarking, but that seemed a little odd to me so I shortened it to Jacob Fox :)

So "Fox" symbolizes my pride in my American Indian heritage. :)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I lived just outside the base on Hampton Blvd during those years... damn, man.. I wonder if we went to school together. I went to Sewell's Point elementary then to Blair Middle.

I do know the area you mean but we didn't go to school together. I went to Shelton Park Elementary the entire time I was there. I went to middle school in Ohio.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Since we're both 80's babies...

Favorite 80s movie?
Favorite 80s TV Show?
Favorite actress from the 80s?
Favorite actor from the 80s?
Favorite 80s video game?
Favorite 80s cartoon?

So many questions lol

Movie: Hard to say. Movies in the 80s had such an influence on my life. If I had to pick a movie from the 1980's that I have watched the most in the 80's, it would be "The Pirate Movie" with Christopher Atkins and Kristy McNichol.
TV Show: At the time, "Tales from the Darkside." In retrospect, "Golden Girls."
Actress: Probably Kristy McNichol.
Actor: River Pheonix. I cried when he died :(
Video Game: Dragon Warrior. I can't tell you how much time in my life I spent playing this game.
Cartoon: Thundercats! I was like in love with Lion-O. I total wanted to be him.

Ask any questions you want. I enjoy answering them.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Movie: Hard to say. Movies in the 80s had such an influence on my life. If I had to pick a movie from the 1980's that I have watched the most in the 80's, it would be "The Pirate Movie" with Christopher Atkins and Kristy McNichol.
TV Show: At the time, "Tales from the Darkside." In retrospect, "Golden Girls."
Actress: Probably Kristy McNichol.
Actor: River Pheonix. I cried when he died :(
Video Game: Dragon Warrior. I can't tell you how much time in my life I spent playing this game.
Cartoon: Thundercats! I was like in love with Lion-O. I total wanted to be him.

Ask any questions you want. I enjoy answering them.

You are my soulmate.. by the way I'm 25% Cherokee.. my grandfather on my mother's side was full-blooded.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You are my soulmate.. by the way I'm 25% Cherokee.. my grandfather on my mother's side was full-blooded.

Yeah I have a little Cherokee in me but the majority of my American Indian heritage is Shawnee. It's kinda sad because the Shawnee blood is dying out and I really think that within a few generations, it'll be too diluted for anyone to claim any significant legal Shawnee heritage.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah I have a little Cherokee in me but the majority of my American Indian heritage is Shawnee. It's kinda sad because the Shawnee blood is dying out and I really think that within a few generations, it'll be too diluted for anyone to claim any significant legal Shawnee heritage.

Want some more Cherokee in you? :ksi: