Attention black members of the forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
>_>

I was at Chili's last weekend, and this black guy didn't tip well...

...the waitress who served him said "I don't think black people got the 'per' in '15-20 percent'!"

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I leave a 6 dollar tip everywhere I go if the service is right.

Reaction score
Tipping is over rated. Don't want bad tips, here's a suggestion: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRIES. Not trying to sound like I'm a cheap prick but fuck all if I'm gonna drop 17% of my bill for vending services. I don't tip the motherfucker at home dept. for getting me a 2x4, the goofy bastard in the ref shirt at footlocker that brings me three pairs of shoes to try on. I'm also not saying I don't leave decent tips, but have known lots of waiter friends who complained about tips. I've never done the torn corner of a dollar bill trick or glued quarters to a table, but have written on a check "you're tip is with Mr. Pink" a few times.

1chiban

Reaction score
Waiters get paid a wage, right? They're doing their job to get their pay. That's why tips are a bit baffling to me.

Rell

Reaction score
Why should I tip you for doing your fucking job!?

mat

Reaction score
^Still the same old TDK