• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Back Down the Rabbit Hole - "Nightbird" - Potential Uncle Howdy/Bo Dallas Teaser Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Boy, howdy...

Before the 4/8/2024 edition of Monday Night Raw, a.k.a Raw After Mania, fans in attendance were treated to a White Rabbit-esque tease. The primary theory is that this teaser is for the return of Bo Dallas/Uncle Howdy after his return was alluded to during the end credits of the Bray Wyatt: Becoming Immortal documentary.

If you remember, I was HEAVILY into the White Rabbit mystery, and this will be more of the same! After doing my own searching, I have found that the song appears to be from a music library and is titled "Nightbird". The part of the song you hear in the video is from the beginning of the song.

Join me, brothers and sisters.

Cwalker

Good for Bo to keep his brother’s legacy alive. I know this has to have been a very rough year for him and his family.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Ya know what, I noticed last night the picture would be distorted throughout the night and thought nothing of it. Now it makes sense.

weareOSW

I think if Bo Dallas can come out of everything with a badass character and a future, it's a huge positive from the massive negative that was Windham's death. I really hope he goes somewhere with this and they use him better than they did The Fiend.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
WWE posted, and then swiftly deleted, this post on Twitter/X
IMG_9671.jpeg

Cwalker

If they go the Uncle Howdy route, it’ll be interesting to see how it’s portrayed without Bray’s vision

Butters

That's Me!
You sure? It has his logo which i don’t think they showed before the night because it was still a mystery

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
You sure? It has his logo which i don’t think they showed before the night because it was still a mystery
I thought so too but I remember the hidden “JNV” thing in it although I don’t remember what it stood for. You can also find this page on the WayBack machine.