• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement Best Animated Character Tournament

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ah one thing I didn't think about, you can nominate multiple people as a duo or even groups TO MY DISCRETION. I will only allow it if theyre almost never seen without each other and are mostly equally famous, probably only if I don't think it's feasible they would be even considered solo

Some examples: Tom and Jerry, Beavis and Butthead, Ninja Turtles (4 turtles only, not the rat), Powerpuff girls

Some examples of what wouldn't count: Scooby and Shaggy (or any combo of the mystery Inc team), Mario and Luigi, almost all Looney Tune combinations as too many have appeared with others at times even if they're famously tied to certain ones, most couples (homer and Marge, Fred and Wilma for example)

Feel free to ask for clarification in this thread for others so everyone can see the public ruling too

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nice. Is there a cap on thr amount of characters you will have in the tourney

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I keep at it even increments so like 32, 64, 128. This will most likely be a 128er, I doubt I stretch it to 256 lol

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I'm about to send mine in, but I do have a question first. So we're assigning points to each one in a list of 20 so it should go:

Top choice (20 points)
Second Choice (19 Points)
Third choice (18 points)

and so on, is that correct?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm about to send mine in, but I do have a question first. So we're assigning points to each one in a list of 20 so it should go:

Top choice (20 points)
Second Choice (19 Points)
Third choice (18 points)

and so on, is that correct?

Yes exactly this, and your bottom choice would get 1. I just don't limit it to exactly 20 entries so say if you only wanna send 10, that's fine but they are weighted less

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I would say your top 10 are almost guaranteed to get in too, anything less might be dependent on if others voted them, I think most 128 seeders end up with about 10 or so points deciding the final entries here

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Was harder than I thought it be tbh. I left some off hoping others got them on their list, and used mine to hopefully get in others who could possibly miss.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Had a lot of fun reminiscing here for my list, and only 20 was very hard to leave some out. Could've done 50.