• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement Best Television Show Tournament

John McHenry

John McHenry
Firefly
Sopranos
West Wing
Newsroom
From (assuming streaming counts)
Futurama
MacGyver
Stargate
Hells Kitchen
Star Trek TNG
Sea Quest
Knight Rider
Quantum Leap
Chuck
Justified

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Firefly
Sopranos
West Wing
Newsroom
From (assuming streaming counts)
Futurama
MacGyver
Stargate
Hells Kitchen
Star Trek TNG
Sea Quest
Knight Rider
Quantum Leap
Chuck
Justified

You're supposed to PM it lol

Also probably gonna close nominations on Saturday but if I don't have time to start seeding this weekend I'll let you guys know if you have longer

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Alll caught up on seeding and with no spoilers, I gotta say I'm shocked by a lot of the top shows. Not that they aren't great, but I wouldn't have picked them for top seeds. Most aren't even rated super high on lists, they just appear on almost all of them

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Alll caught up on seeding and with no spoilers, I gotta say I'm shocked by a lot of the top shows. Not that they aren't great, but I wouldn't have picked them for top seeds. Most aren't even rated super high on lists, they just appear on almost all of them

That sounds more fun to me. I do get a bit bored of critics lists just listing the same shows over and over. As long as there's a good mix, I'm down.