Big Zeke Announces Departure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- WWE Superstar Ezekiel Jackson, who has been out of action for over a year with an injury, wrote the following on his Instagram today:

"In July 2008 I made my #smackdown television debut with “Thee Brian Kendrick”… much love to TBK for seeking me out and choosing me. I was fulfilling a dream I had as an 8 yr old kid who saw and fell in love with professional wrestling for the first time through my neighbors window in #Guyana South America… On April 6th 2014 my contract expired so #WrestleMania 30 was #bittersweet. I thank God for all the blessings he’s bestowed upon me in the last 7 years. In my time in the #wwe I became the last #ECW Champion and a one time Intercontinental Champion… I’ve also traveled the world given the opportunity to do what I love. Encountering some of the most passionate and reliable fans in the world… I am deeply appreciative to Vincent McMahon and the #WWE for allowing a snotty nose lickle bai from Victory Valley Linden Guyana to live out my childhood dream on the highest level. #Godspeed to the company and all of my friends and colleagues. #beblessed Extremely excited for the next chapter in my life. I’m looking forward to this new season…. I’m still 290 pounds and #healthy. I can be reached for bookings, sponsorship and signings through my manager at: Rjsmanandco@gmail.com #Godbless"
Bit of a shame how shit went down with him really as I thought the guy looked legit as fuck in that enforcer role with The Brian Kendrick and then as the heavy in The Corre. I even enjoyed his little Ruthless Roundtable run he had with Regal and Kozlov on ECW where they would try and one up each other every week.

Not going to be a loss in the long run though as the guy had been injured forever and his ring work really wasn't anything to write home about.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was never big on this guy. He just never had anything that made him stand out as different from every other big black guy like Lashley, Ahmed Johnson, etc.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I honestly forgot all about the guy and didn't remember what the reason was he was not around until I just read this. He panned out exactly how I thought he would in breaking out into winning a midcard title after he turned face and pretty much flame out after that.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I actually completely forgot Big Zeke was still with WWE. Like, utterly and completely forgot and haven't even thought about him for a couple of years. Is that JTG meme still going?

Anyway, this is no surprise. I'm kinda bummed that someone with such a beasty look couldn't fine anything to do but then again few expected him to go far from the beginning. Yeah, I got nothin'.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thing is also they now have someone like Big E who can fill his spot and is a far better talent anyway.

Still sad how things worked out for him, good luck to him.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I liked him. He wasn't great. He was a good hand to have at the time of his debut. But after that, nothing.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I'm shocked to the very Corre.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
I'll miss his entrance theme the most..."Domination" pretty epic theme song.

Shakey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus