• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billy Jack Haynes arrested for murder

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Well this is not the News I expected to see on a Friday Morning. Seema like he did something for sure lock his ass up.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

Former wrestler Billy Jack Haynes was arrested at his home in Portland this week following the fatal shooting of a woman believed to be his wife.

Local news reports that the incident unfolded on Thursday morning with police receiving a call at around 9:52 AM. Upon arrival, they found a woman's lifeless body inside the home of the former wrestler. Hanes had "not cooperated with officers" and with fears that he was armed, a tactical team was brought in.

After a tense standoff, Haynes "eventually came out" of the home and was detained. There is no ongoing threat to the community according to police. Neighbor Steve Odry said the following:

“I decided to go for a walk when I saw all the cops down by my house. And I just then noticed all the blocks taped off and I just came down here.”
Police at the scene did not identify the woman found in the house. It was noted by neighbors that Haynes lived in the home with his wife.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah legit not surprised he's involved in a domestic situation like this.

The guy has always come off unhinged in interviews and was supposedly extremely tough to work with.

Doom

La Bestia
Fuck jail! The motherfucker can go kill himself and burn in hell for all eternity.

Crocker

Fucking hell.

Was it Bret Hart who said how much of a scumbag he was back in the day in his book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk