• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Advertisement Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
LAND_16_9

The Year is 1990, the WWF and WCW are hot at war with one another, competing for first place in the United States. However, the American Wrestling Association is being left in the dust; recent booking decisions and growing financial issues have caused the Minnesota-based company to fall apart, with talent leaving left and right. Verne Gagne needs a lifeline... he needs...

New Money

Melbourne Made

Hey y'all so my current btb isn't working out so I am deciding to take a break and I will be back with a new idea at some point in the future. I will not be posting anytime soon and I am carefully planning it out and won't be posting until I have written at least a year's worth of stuff.

Stay tuned

Results for Series 22 (vs. Det) are now posted

INDIANS '77

AWA ON THE MOVE!!!

AWA '89:

Results for Series 23 (@ Tor) are now posted

'77 INDIANS

Mach

WCW Nitro live @ The Georgia Dome on January 4th 1999

Read it here to see if Ric Flair can finally defeat Eric Bischoff and become president of WCW.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.webp
    339 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

DakotaNorth

Less an advertisement and more just a reminder: First ROH show will go up tomorrow, so anyone wanting to throw any last minute predictions in there, you've got about 36 hours!

Series 26 (vs. KC) is now posted.

'77 INDIANS

Melbourne Made

Hey yall I know I have said this before but I am starting from scratch with my current btb.
I know it must be hard to follow along just know this is my sole idea and I am going to post a revamped attempt sometime soon

Last edited:
74-Game stats now posted

INDIANS '77

Series 27 (@NYY) is now posted

INDIANS '77