• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can somoene please help me understand the iwc's lovefest for cody rhodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Just now seeing this but OP is probably the same dude thats been trolling elsewhere because the posts are familiar. So yeah... Could have warned yall if I saw this days ago.

Last edited:

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Just now seeing this but OP is probably the same dude thats been trolling elsewhere because the posts are familiar. So yeah... Could have warned yall if I saw this days ago.
But you didn't and now we had to find it out the hard way. Do better next time. :cudi

We still love ya, Stellar.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
It’s hard to answer because not everyone is going to feel the same way about a wrestler. I think the amount of hate Cody gets from some people is insane, though.

Cody went through various characters, doing some embarrassing stuff along the way, but he worked hard to get to the top and he deserves it. Not every wrestler with a last name in the history of the business is successful. There have been plenty who had famous fathers but came and went.

I don’t think entitled is a proper description and people like to confuse that with things like confidence. Just from watching interviews with Cody, he appears to be a very passionate guy who wants to help people, that’s not what entitled people like to do.

Those who don’t like him, there’s no way anyone can make you. People can explain in great detail why they like him, it’s not going to change your mind at any point. I’m not the biggest Cody fan but I also don’t hate him so this isn’t a biased post.

Butters

That's Me!
I'll speak on it.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.