Kayfabe Carpe Diem Baby

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score

*The music chosen for Vanessa by Luis begins to play as Vanessa comes out on stage looking a bit nervous. She proceeds towards the ring as fans cheer for her. Vanessa tries to ignore the cheers not because she hates them but because if she were to listen to the crowd she'd be frozen in awe. Vanessa climbs the steps, gets on the apron and looks out at the crowd before entering the ring and among the audience full of signs and t-shirts for other wrestlers, Vanessa spots a sign held by a little girl who's chanting her heart out for her in the front row. Vanessa smiles at her then proceeds into the ring and is handed a mic from the announcer; She puts the microphone to her mouth and tries to speak but no words come out.*

*She clears her throat and tries again but the crowd is clearly confused*
Vanessa York: . . . . . .
*Nothing but silence, and that's when the crowd begins to turn on Vanessa. Heckels from the audience along with boos begin to fill the air as it starts to get to Vanessa who is a nervous wreck at this point. She tries once more*

Vanessa York: I. . .I. . . I'd like to say.
*Vanessa is barely heard over the mob and their chanting, at this point it looks like Vanessa might just give up and go backstage to wallow in her own sorrow; Vanessa goes to leave the ring in shame but something stops her. Under the entire horde of negativity; she hears a small bit of positivity, a glimmer in the darkness. Vanessa's eyes dart back and forth as she looks for the source of the sound. That's when her eyes stop on the little girl from earlier who despite the tidal wave of bitterness still chants with all of her soul for her favorite wrestler and is constantly fighting back for her hero. Seeing this little girl who looks no more than 8 inspires Vanessa and gives her the confidence she needs to put the microphone to her mouth and say.

Vanessa York: My name is Vanessa York and I'm going to be your first Spark World Champion.
*Vanessa says at the top of her lungs which causes the crowd to stop in their tracks and listen to the woman.*
Vanessa York: Which is a bold statement coming from me, but I don't tell lies I make truths. I have proven that I belong, despite the onslaught of naysayers, despite what you all just did to me. And I'm here to tell you when I win that championship it's not going to be for me and it's definitely not going to be for any of you here tonight. Well, except for one of you.

*Vanessa York climbs out of the ring and walks towards the little girl*
Vanessa York: This little girl has more heart than any of you here. Even with the entirety of the audience against her, she stood her ground for what she believed in. She is what I aspire to be; You all should take notes.

*Vanessa York gives the little girl a hug then climbs back into the ring*
Vanessa York: Ya know it's funny, as a wrestler I'm supposed to be doing the inspiring but this little girl inspired me to face my fears and battle against my anxiety and I'd like to thank you.
*The little girl has tears of joy in her eyes for being called an inspiration to her hero*
Vanessa York: My father used to say to me that "No matter what you're against as long as you believe you can achieve." Do you guys want to know what I believe? I believe that I will be the Spark World Champion and nobody can tell me different.
*Vanessa York sets the mic down, gets out of the ring and heads to the back but as she's leaving, the crowd has a change of heart and starts chanting for Vanessa. She gets to the top of the ramp, turns around and lets out a smile; soaking in the moment before turning around and going backstage*

Status
Not open for further replies.