Chris Hero Finally Signs with WWE (KOW)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Former Ring of Honor wrestler Chris Hero arrived at WWE's developmental facility today. The word backstage is that he's finally passed his medical tests and has signed with the company.

As of right now, there are no plans to put Hero and former ROH Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio "Claudio Castagnoli" Cesaro together.

Sources report that the two were always going to be signed as separate talents.

lmfao, ruined them right out of the gate. WWE really shits the bed sometimes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They're both great wrestlers in their own right so I wouldn't class them as ruined. The tag team division could have used them but they're talented enough to get over as singles wrestlers.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
seabs said:
They're both great wrestlers in their own right so I wouldn't class them as ruined. The tag team division could have used them but they're talented enough to get over as singles wrestlers.

They are both great wrestlers but WWE doesn't want technical wrestlers anymore. It's obvious with Bryan that they water down everyone's moveset. At least they have tag team chemistry that would allow both of them to shine, even if their moveset gets fucked.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They'd be better off in the singles competition division, however WWE need to fix their tag team division, so why not put them as a team?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Good news for both Hero and WWE. He's simply great talent - he can 'rassle, he can talk, he's charismatic, has a great look. If booked correctly, he could be a major player one day.

P.S. Chris Hero vs. Rey Mysterio needs to happen.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Damn, WWE needs to sign Generico, and have Sin Cara and Generico have a feud. Sin Cara is still injured, so it would give Generico the chance for a big push before Sin Cara gets back. Generico as heel for the win... Then again, I doubt Generico would be a heel since he's a high flyer. I don't recall and Lucha Libre styled wrestlers being a heel except for Eddie Guerrero.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
When you think about it, Generico is perfect, tailor-made for WWE - goofy and super-charismatic babyafce that refuses to stay down, with funny and likable antics, awesome entrance song, great mannerisms. He's also batshit insane in the ring.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Good news for both Hero and WWE. He's simply great talent - he can 'rassle, he can talk, he's charismatic, has a great look. If booked correctly, he could be a major player one day.

P.S. Chris Hero vs. Rey Mysterio needs to happen.

This. People seem treat him as a tag team guy but he's had a successful singles career also. I kind of want him to have a ppv match with Randy Orton at some point. They could work really well together imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wonder how much @[seabs] would mark if Chris Hero & Cesaro were booked against Generico & Steen for next weeks RAW.

81f616cbd15af7fe40f25546e0daa5ab.png

It would be something like that.​

JayMetal1974

Jobber
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
lmfao, ruined them right out of the gate. WWE really shits the bed sometimes.

Great talent. I especially like his crevate suplex from the RKO/Cutter position. But unfortunately WWE picked him from ROH and will probably use him in FCW and then bury him when he hits the main shows, like they do the talent they get from TNA. Remember Marquis Corvon (Monty Brown), Braden Walker (Wildcat Chris Harris) or most recently, Gail Kim's last uneventful WWE run?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JayMetal1974 said:
Great talent. I especially like his crevate suplex from the RKO/Cutter position. But unfortunately WWE picked him from ROH and will probably use him in FCW and then bury him when he hits the main shows, like they do the talent they get from TNA. Remember Marquis Corvon (Monty Brown), Braden Walker (Wildcat Chris Harris) or most recently, Gail Kim's last uneventful WWE run?

I'm not sure tbh some of the ex ROH talent have been handled really well recently, such as Dragon and Punk. Plus if anyone from the indie circuit had all the tools to explode in the WWE it was Hero. He has everything they ask for and more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JayMetal1974 said:

Welcome to the site btw, first post was a good one :p.

I hope they don't drop the ball, he could be THE guy to go to to revitalize this tag-team division. Give him a decent original gimmick too.

JayMetal1974

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
I'm not sure tbh some of the ex ROH talent have been handled really well recently, such as Dragon and Punk. Plus if anyone from the indie circuit had all the tools to explode in the WWE it was Hero. He has everything they ask for and more.

True true...maybe the talent from TNA is who WWE likes to bury...