CMLL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
CMLL Results: Lunes Arena Puebla – Puebla, Mexico (10/2)

The following results are from a recent Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre event. The event took place on October 2nd, 2023 at the Arena Puebla in Puebla, Mexico.

Tag Team Match
Centella Roja & El Hijo del Centella Roja defeated El Malayo & Rencor.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
La Metalica, La Amapola & Zeuxis defeated Lady Metal, La Vaquerita & Skadi.

6 Man Tag Team Match
El Coyote, Polvora & Kraneo defeated Rey Cometa, Espiritu Negro & Volcano.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Star Black, Star Jr. & Titan defeated El Hijo del Villano III, Zandokan Jr. & Villano III Jr.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Mascara Dorada 2.0, Atlantis Jr. & El Soberano Jr. defeated Los Guerreros Laguneros (Ultimo Guerrero, Stuka Jr. & Gran Guerrero) via disqualification.

Reactions: Chris

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
CMLL Results: Dia De Muertos 10th Anniversary – Mexico City, Mexico (11/3)

The following results are from a recent Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre event. The event took place on November 3rd, 2023 at the Arena Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Pequeno Sky Team (Pequeno Magia, Angelito & Kaligua) defeated Pequeno Polvora, Full Metal & Minos.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Shigeo Okumura, Magia Blanca & Rugido defeated Los AtrapaSuenos (Espiritu Negro, Rey Cometa & Dulce Gardenia).

6 Man Tag Team Match
El Hijo de Stuka Jr., Villano III Jr. & El Hijo del Villano III defeated Los Divinos Laguneros (Dark Panther, Blue Panther Jr. & Blue Panther).

6 Man Tag Team Match
Damian El Terrible, Mephisto & Euforia defeated Star Jr., Atlantis Jr. & Fugaz.

Tag Team Match
Volador Jr. & El Soberano Jr. defeated Mascara Dorada & Mistico.

CMLL Rey Del Inframundo Championship Match
Barbaro Cavernario defeated Stuka Jr. to become the new Champion.

Reactions: Death By Looch

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
I hope this is the surprise Soberano Jr has for Volador Jr and a real Los Ingobernables faction will be formed with Andrade, Soberano Jr and Atlantis Jr. I love Los Hermanos Chavez and Terrible but as a trio they kind of sucked and Terrible is currently in another trio with Barbaro Cavernario and Dragon Rojo Jr so Los Nuevos Ingobernables are basically done as a faction.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Atlantis Jr. in LNI would feel weird

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
Atlantis Jr. in LNI would feel weird
Yeah but it would make sense for Andrade to use him to get some revenge against his father. And also many people dislike the Jr so it would be more natural for him to play the rudo.
Anyway these are good times to be a CMLL fan, the company changed a lot in the past year.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah but it would make sense for Andrade to use him to get some revenge against his father. And also many people dislike the Jr so it would be more natural for him to play the rudo.
Anyway these are good times to be a CMLL fan, the company changed a lot in the past year.
Yeah, I get all of that and I didn't say I wouldn't be opposed to it, just that it would feel weird given who his dad is and all. I do like the idea of "if you are going to boo me then I'll play the part".

Yeah, CMLL has always been my favorite Lucha promotion, but it has gotten better over the past year or two.

Reactions: TigerDriver91