• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadlock Pro Wrestling

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
1FkHwRBA_400x400.jpg

Only watched the first episode so far, but it was a banger tbh. I think I could enjoy this company.

if you wanna check it out :lol there’s the YouTube page​

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Dude with the weird colorful hair? He was pretty good. But wouldn’t say the only reason they have 7 foot 4 Andrew Everett.
Yeah, that will be him and he is great. Yeah...but he aint no Kidd Bandit. And that is honestly the only reason I watch DPW...though on mute because I hate the commentary.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think I enjoy the commentary as I been a fan of Pulse for years, and I enjoy Newlegacy also so Johnny being there is also great. But probably ain’t for everyone hahaha

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I've been a fan of Pulse, TonyPizzaguy for many Years now and I was a Member and Moderator when Pulse had a Forum Years ago as well so I'm happy for those guys especially having Deadlock right now. I've only been a fan of Johnny with Newlegacy for only a few Years but he always been a cool dude and he fits so well with those two during their Deadlock Podcast I listen to Weekly. All three guys have a feel for what fans love to see and they have great relationships with so many talents so I expect them to keep having success with this.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I've been a fan of Pulse, TonyPizzaguy for many Years now and I was a Member and Moderator when Pulse had a Forum Years ago as well so I'm happy for those guys especially having Deadlock right now. I've only been a fan of Johnny with Newlegacy for only a few Years but he always been a cool dude and he fits so well with those two during their Deadlock Podcast I listen to Weekly. All three guys have a feel for what fans love to see and they have great relationships with so many talents so I expect them to keep having success with this.
Ahh that’s who the other guy is. Lol I knew he sounded familiar