• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadlock Pro Wrestling

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Dante!

Also Deadlock are crowning a new National Champion on Saturday, title belt looks pretty sexy, I'd be rooting for Tankman after seeing his GCW performances

Marty McFourth

DPW Showdown In The Carolinas - Results:​

1. Donnie Ray defeated Diego Hill, Mason Myles, James Ryan, Adam Priest and LaBron Kozone in a Six Man Scramble (6:50)
  2. Kidd Bandit defeated Sawyer Wreck in a Golden Opportunity Match (7:43)
  3. The WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry & JD Drake) defeated Chase Holliday & Shawn Kemp (13:29)
  4. Raychell Rose defeated Promise Braxton in a DPW Women's Worlds Championship Eliminator Tournament Semi Final match (11:28)
  5. Colby Corino defeated Krule in a Hardcore Match (9:30)
  6. Jay Malachi & Bojack defeated Up Next (Lucky Ali & BK Westbrook) (13:45)
  7. Rosemary defeated Savannah Evans in a DPW Women's Worlds Championship Eliminator Tournament Semi Final match (11:09)
  8. The NDA (Patrick Scott & Chance Rizer) (c) (w/ Chris Danger) defeated Injustice (Myron Reed & Jordan Oliver) for the DPW Worlds Tag Team Championship (11:25)
  9. Calvin Tankman defeated Kevin Ku to win the DPW National Championship (22:30)
Congrats to Tankman! :garrett2

Marty McFourth

Card for Believe The Hype on Saturday.

Unlikely I'd watch the whole thing, but I would be interested in checking out Takeshita vs Everett. No doubt about that being good.

Lucha Triple Threat sounds appealing as well, and Emi vs Mizuki. Not familiar with Diego Hill, but Dante is usually good. Pretty nice card.

FZKTQt6XoAERZIy

Marty McFourth

This sounds hella nice. Alec Price especially has quickly grown to be one of my favourites working the indies right now.

Marty McFourth

Card for tonight's Carolina Classic. Streaming on 22nd October. Very good card here, a few matches I'd be quite interested to see. I could see Everett vs. Skywalker stealing the whole show I think, sounds amazing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I made this thread and I barely watched since then LMAO. But wow, Chris Danger vs Adam Cole? That’s wow if it’s what is happening