• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadly Games Halloween Edition: Night 2

Postman Dave

Despite the events of the previous night, the major of Wrestlingpunkstown decides to go ahead with the carnival that weekend. Despite the bright lights, games & rides to be enjoyed, not all of Wptown is in a joyous mood following the death of Lovely Bones. A group of wannabe vigilantes take matters into their own hands, cornering Evil Deadpunk and beating him down in an alley.

Luckily, Deadpunk is saved by the wonders of medical science and is still able to attend the carnival with his buddies. They take in the joys of the duck shoot & ring toss before heading to the haunted house. It's a pretty elaborate set, very easy to get lost in. Deadpunk is quickly separated from his friends and finds himself face to face with one of the dummies. It laughs at its peculiar nature and moves on, but the dummy springs to life and tackles him down to the floor.

It retrieves and knife hidden in it's costume, but before it can deliver the final blow, Deadpunks buddies turn up and the killer runs off before it can be caught.

Evil Deadpunk has had a lucky few days, marked for death twice but saved each time. No casualties for now, but the killer(s) have now grown impatient. There may be a bloodbath coming.

[MENTION=121]Jeepers Creepers Wang[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1]Evil Deadpunk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=79]Sabre the Phantom King[/MENTION]
[MENTION=157]Mitchell Myers[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=835]Austin Bates[/MENTION]
[MENTION=51]Anaconda Vice[/MENTION]

Make your picks.

So yeah, the doctor came straight into effect, saving Evil Deadpunk this round. Turns out the killer(s) may have to work a bit harder this time around.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I second Fujis thoughts. We always go for charlie and its not him and he argues with us but this time he is no where. Silence is deadly

Sabretooth

Wait the doctor saved the person we wanted to kill but what about the person the killer wanted to kill?

I guess this means champagne Charlie is the killer. He gets my vote.

Postman Dave

Wait the doctor saved the person we wanted to kill but what about the person the killer wanted to kill?

I guess this means champagne Charlie is the killer. He gets my vote.

doctor saves a player for the round. however many times people try to kill them...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Champagne Charlie has 3 votes while Fuji has 2.

[MENTION=1]Evil Deadpunk[/MENTION] We're waiting on you.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Every year we say Charlie is the killer and every year he's gotten past us. I'm telling you this kid is up to no good and he's been playing us from the start.

Now he's trying to push the blame on the wise Anaconda Vice. I may have my issue with Vice fingering me the other night, but he couldn't have done this.

Get Champagne Charlie now and this will finally be over. We'll never have to watch our backs again.