Dear Mama - The Saga of Afeni & Tupac Shakur (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I still think 2Pac was deeply closeted.

He had all the signs, theater kid, back up dancer, he was overly masculine after he got out of high school and quick tempered and he never seemed to have a study girlfriend.....I know there's one who claims to Pacs gf the last year of his life, but I hear Outlawz disputing that....and Jada Pinkett never ever said anything about them being together, even though to this day, when she talks about him, it's like she lost someone she loved, but not in a romantic way.

And what did he actually go to jail for? Sodomy......Now am I really thinking this? Or am I just throwing shit against the wall so we can get another 20 years of milking 2Pac's mythology while using the same damn footage we've been seeing since I first seen a 2Pac documentary?

eddie-bravo-eddie-bravo10p.gif

Reactions: #Waddles and Swerve

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I been watching this....been keeping me home on Fridays.

Most watched FX show in it's 28 year history.