• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant makes a sig about anything

Defiant

Just a stupid little idea for a game I thought I might toy with, could be a fun challenge.

Just post any topic, person, concept or whatever and I will make a sig about it. Depending on how many responses I get I may be forced to just do whatever I found more interesting since I only have so much time and energy and Arkham City.

And I don't want specific details, just a name or a topic. I don't want to hear "Do a Joker sig with purple and green colours, and Batman in the background etc etc". This is because I don't want any creative limits whatsoever, I want to be as wild and unique and as weird as possible. Here's some examples of what kind of suggestions I wanna see:

Randy Orton
Eggs
Kate Upton
Being drunk

This is also not a sig request thing. This is just for shits and fun. If you want me to whip something up for you specifically then PM me or make a thread like normal.

So, lets hear what you guys want me to spend my Sunday doing.

Last edited:

Chriss

Try to do a Psyduck one.

This is it if you dont know.
200px-054Psyduck.png

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
The Psyduck one looks pretty awesome, lol. And for paint drying that turned out better than I thought it would.