• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deth's Low Quality GFX Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Nothing super special, but I was getting a feel for adding a border and all so, Imay improve upon this one later.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).png

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Still working on borders and all, but I think I have a base idea on the make them work so I can make Booty something cool. Because I have the idea in my mind and visually see it, but I don't know I can make it come true

Post Edit: For some reason, the gif isn't playing, but you should get the idea

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Fuckin love it homegirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you so much!
Oh my god, this is legit amazing. Suits him so well.

I love the whole idea of this with the truck and the GIF placement. This has given me an idea for a future signature.
Thank you, Fourthy!

And yeah, I thought that idea because I thought it would be fitting since his tron was the grill of a Semi so I went with it. And I can't wait to see your future sig

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
If someone can upload it and send me a link to it so I can put it in my wig that’d be super rad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro