Divas section open again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Re: Divas section closed

I need to see some kissing and making up here as in right meow.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

I just downloaded the Opera browser and with it I can see some of the ads now. I think I may be able to alter some settings so that the Divas section may come back.

Question is, how much do we need google ads?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

I know right! If it were up to me there would be no ads. BUT Mark owns the website and he didn't appreciate Google disabling his Adsense service for the whole entire website because of the forum. I honestly don't know who even really clicks on those stupid ads or any ads for that matter, but I assume Google pays him or some thing? I do not know much about the agreement or whatever. Clearly we weren't advised on what we could and could not post on the forum to appease the advertisers. Considering there has been the same content on this forum for as long as I have been here with is close to about 9 years now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

^It's usually like $0.05-.10 for every 20 clicks or something like that...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

I know right! If it were up to me there would be no ads. BUT Mark owns the website and he didn't appreciate Google disabling his Adsense service for the whole entire website because of the forum. I honestly don't know who even really clicks on those stupid ads or any ads for that matter, but I assume Google pays him or some thing? I do not know much about the agreement or whatever.
That's the problem. If it's not a big deal, shutting down an entire section to appease google censorship is unnecessary. If instead Mark makes good money out of it, I guess we have no choice. Too bad we'll never know.
Clearly we weren't advised on what we could and could not post on the forum to appease the advertisers. Considering there has been the same content on this forum for as long as I have been here with is close to about 9 years now.
Indeed.

Reaction score

Meh, couldn't care less. In fact, it saves a lot of get-noners a pretty penny on razors and shaving cream, and I've heard razor cuts on the palms hurt. Actually, scratch that, they'll just get their fix else where and their moms will keep wondering why their socks take shape.