Do you guys collect stuff?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I collect gas masks and swords. Gotta prep for the zeds

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Used to collect hockey/baseball cards and I used to collect pogs back in the day. Maybe only GN and Danny will remember what those were.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I collect cards. Normally I would just say Pokemon cards, but I recently started collecting WWE cards (just the 2013 set) as well. It's a whole hell of a lot cheaper than collecting Pokemon cards, lmfao... 2 packs of WWE cards for $3 when you normally get a single pack of Pokemon cards between $5 to $7.

d7dUb3n.jpg
Vym1Frk.jpg

The cards in the black album are a fully completed base set of the first 150 Pokemon.

cFyH9e1.jpg

I haven't opened the pack at the bottom yet because I haven't had the privacy and time yet to make an opening video like I did with the first pack. Will hopefully soon though.

CuOWPio.jpg