Do you think Tony Romo is stupid?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

What a fucking dumb thread.

Who cares if he's stupid or not? He's in the NFL getting paid millions and you aren't so he's obviously smarter than you.

PeepShow

If overrated means, single handedly turning a franchise around, putting up some of the best numbers in the NFL, leading a team to back to back seasons in the top 3 of total offense, chosen to two Pro Bowls, one in which he played only 10 games, and made two consecutive playoff appearances all in a year and a half of play is overrated, then yes.

Exactly, nothing more to say. I don't know that I would say single handedly turned the franchise around, but he did an awful fucking lot of the work. Something Drew Bledsoe obviously couldn't do.

Talk to me when he wins a Superbowl like Big Ben Roethlisberger.

So you have to win a super bowl in order to be 'anything special', b/c he clearly isn't except to 2 people in this thread.

Lol. What are you? An Eagles fan? Or just a stupid fuck?

:roll1:

The Panthers? ROFLMFAO!

*wipes tears* :roll1:

Wow, I love you.

What a fucking dumb thread.

Who cares if he's stupid or not? He's in the NFL getting paid millions and you aren't so he's obviously smarter than you.

lol, I wouldn't say smarter, just plain out better. But yeah, more tru fax

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol it definitely wasnt single handedly... most of his team were probowlers... i like him and i like the cowboys but hes not the reason they are so good... he helps but hes not amazing... and i dont think hes stupid...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Offense would have been the better word.

Jason Garrett has alot to do with that as well.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
So you have to win a super bowl in order to be 'anything special', b/c he clearly isn't except to 2 people in this thread.
It's an inside joke between Wes and me. Don't worry about it. I don't really feel that way.