• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dream Star Fighting Marigold

Rosie

Dark Side
That Rossy guy seems to be some kind of a weirdo.

Like, I'd hate to judge. On one hand, it seems to be a rule for new recruits which, at least the age thing makes some sense with some wrestlers in Japan starting young and ideally, being young and fit means you'll have a longer career. But as we said, the unmarried thing is a product of the Idol industry and honestly the fact that there's for sure still some conservative mindsets in Japan where there's for sure still some "traditional" interpretations of women in society. Though that doesn't mean we can't find that a bit weird/creepy from our eyes.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
By the Summer you imagine the Roster will be bigger so they'll be talent there for either of them to face one on one if they choose to take that route. Io vs Utami, and Kairi vs anyone is always going to be a great Show especially if Giulia is going to be with them for some time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
GMy00ukb0AA7vvL

GMy0x03aoAAmlzm

GMy0vujagAAqxcu

GMyvRGDbAAALhw_

GMyvOpOagAACTCh

GMyvMiDbUAAD4HI

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Those are nice but I thought he'd switch the colors some from stardom so thats disappointment number one. I was also hoping he'd have them in the shape of some sort of flower like the stardom ones are stars so disappointment number two lol

Rosie

Dark Side
I can appreciate the history behind the belts designs:

BUT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE STRAPS COLOURS UP FOR ONCE!?

Black for the main, secondary can still be white. Just do something different.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I can appreciate the history behind the belts designs:

BUT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE STRAPS COLOURS UP FOR ONCE!?

Black for the main, secondary can still be white. Just do something different.
Nah it's always got to be red for the top belt always because that will remind people of the best women wrestlers or something

It is the law

(I think it's dumb that they cling to that too)

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Results from the debut show:
  • Nanae Takahashi defeated Victoria Yuzuki
  • Miku Aono defeated Nao Ishikawa
  • MIRAI defeated CHIAKI
  • Mai Sakurai & Zayda Steel vs. Myla Grace & Nagisa Nozaki ended in a time-limit draw
  • Chika Goto & Kouki Amarei defeated Misa Matsui & Natsumi Showzuki
  • Bozilla & Sareee defeated Giulia & Utami Hayashishita