• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drink of Choice

Sabretooth

Alcohol is great ain’t it? We all drink (not necessarily but you know what I mean) so the question is what’s your drink of choice? Obviously you might have more than one.

For me when I get a cocktail I keep it simple with either vodka pineapple or vodka cranberry. I do love pina coladas but that’s only if I’m at a restaurant or on vacation. I get my vodka/juice when I’m at a bar. I’m also a huge fan of beer. Corona or Guinness are my favorite but I also enjoy Blue Moon, Modelo, and Bud.

I’m actually enjoying a Guinness right now which is why I’m creating this thread :lol

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I like White Wine, usually not super picky on what type because I can't really afford anything expensive. I just enjoy having it with meals mainly.

I also enjoy Whiskey every now and then. It's nice to have a small glass at night. I usually don't drink anything strong though or if it is, not a lot of it, I'm a lightweight. :lol

Not too fond of beer but I'll drink it to be sociable with friends.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like White Wine, usually not super picky on what type because I can't really afford anything expensive. I just enjoy having it with meals mainly.

I also enjoy Whiskey every now and then. It's nice to have a small glass at night. I usually don't drink anything strong though or if it is, not a lot of it, I'm a lightweight. :lol

Not too fond of beer but I'll drink it to be sociable with friends.

I usually get red myself but I have some chardonnay rn cause I felt like mixing it up

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Any preference for beer?

Just not light preferably. Usually get Stella, Guinness, Sam Adam's, maybe Blue Moon too. Got some fancy Belgian beer a few months ago that was really good too but it was expensive as hell

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like making homemade cocktails too, just haven't really done it in forever. Margaritas and old fashioneds probably my favorite two

Sabretooth

Just not light preferably. Usually get Stella, Guinness, Sam Adam's, maybe Blue Moon too. Got some fancy Belgian beer a few months ago that was really good too but it was expensive as hell
Alright alright I fuck with it. Guinness is my favorite tbh so we good lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The only thing I'll really take shots of is tequila as long as it's not super cheap stuff. Cheap tequila still makes great margaritas tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Whiskey I'll drink over ice or do an old fashioned, vodka I gotta have some juice

Sabretooth

The only thing I'll really take shots of is tequila as long as it's not super cheap stuff. Cheap tequila still makes great margaritas tho
I’ve learned that sucking a lime after tequila makes it a whole different ballgame :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Can’t imagine how people can like hard liquor like but not beer. When I take shots it makes me wanna gag
I explained it recently to someone else, so I’ll explain it to you as well.

If I’m drinking, I wanna get fucked up. The way beer taste to me, I can’t drink enough of it to get fucked up. But I can take enough shots to get myself fucked up because it doesn’t take as much, and I kinda like the taste better, surely with the right chaser.