• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EC's Graphic Stuff

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Just wanted to start this thread to post different graphic works I'll do over time.

For the past week I've made a few PPV posters for 2010/2011, since I've been watching that era a little bit and I may want to potentially do a BTB. Here they are.

IEnujsa.png

Survivor Series 2010

c1h7ATD.png

Royal Rumble 2011

ABdU0WB.png

WrestleMania XXVII​

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
By the way, I want to ask: does the color of the BFG poster look more of a blue-ish purple, or a pink-ish purple? Because on my computer, it leans more blue, but on my phone it looks more pink. :lol I suspect it's just that my computer screen is much less vivid.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Kinda pinkish purple I guess? Mostly just purple though for me lol doesn't really lean one way or the other on phone or laptop
I guess we all just get to have our own unique experience with the color then.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
9Tl2q2J.jpg

I feel like these last two graphics are losing quality when I post them to the forum. May be the image size? Idk. Shit looks much crisper in my files and on imgur, but once I get them here they get a little muddied up.