• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ENZO GONE BREHZ! IT'S LIT

Deezy

DZ PZ
Should've released this statement in October or November....if I was famous and had some hoe trying to get me in some shit...I'd go right out and announce it my damn self.

If you have nothing to hide. ...don't hide anything....because the opinion of people are stupid and actually think that way.

Dan Harmon pleaded and begged forgiveness before he was outed on twitter....he was forgiven.

Morgan Spurlock is going ro go right back to work when this harassment shit dies down.

Last edited:

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Enzo is loaded with charisma, he's way too good for WWE. He can become a massive success elsewhere if he wants to.

Deezy

DZ PZ
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deezy

DZ PZ
only one Enzo who was worth a shit
images

Dale

Super Moderator
Sure he's charismatic but way too good for the WWE? I want whatever you're smoking.