• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EVOLVE 131 - WWE Network Special Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I take that back. I thought he was introducing the Cole/Akira match. I don't know this Theory or Drake fella, so maybe they can evolve.

Kross Rhodes

He only needs one nickname? Blue Collar Bad ass? Isn't that Heavy Machinery's thing?

Also, this big guy gonna evolve the industry, Heyman?

Kross Rhodes

Instead he missed a moonsault and Theory retains.

Die a hero or live long enough to be the villain. You chose wrong.

Kross Rhodes

If WWE wants to maybe do more of these Evolve shows in the future and keep interest, they gotta make the stakes real.

Have Akira win the NXT Title on Evolve.

Make the people who didn't watch it live, wish they had and will make sure they do next time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm going to be posting about this show now, but just when stuff happens that I enjoy. So little post here and there over the next how ever long this show last.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't know this Theory fella so it seems weird for him to get the Brock introduction.

He's the guy I was telling you about before, even made a thread about him a few months back about him.

I skipped to his match as I wanted to see it, and liked it. They did good and JD Drake I think will be a future champion at some point.

I think Austin is going to drop the title to Briggs and then go on to NXT honestly.

I'll go back and watch the rest of the show later lol.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I thought this whole show was really good, I felt like each match delivered. Favorite match of the night was Gulak vs Riddle but I also really liked Briggs vs Greene, Shotzi vs Brandi, and the main event.