Fallout 032: 'BEACH BRAWL' || RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Olq4IkS.png

032: “BEACH BRAWL.”
Live from Hellshire Beach in Kingston, Jamaica.
Saturday 12th August, 2023.

hellshire-beach-7.jpg

Blood for Glory roars as the crowd in attendance at Hellshire Beach come alive. From behind the stage built into the sands, through the curtain…The Exile arrives.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Rumors have been swarming through the locker room since Meltdown, after Chris Peacock delivered his summation and challenge for the Anniversary Show after escaping Back in Business with the FWA World Championship…"

Allen Price: "Escape?! J.L, the CHAMP did exactly what he always does…beat Cyrus Truth."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "The fact that you can sit there and say that with a straight face is astonishing. Regardless, in a rarity for Cyrus, he’s asked for some time at the start of tonight’s show to speak to the fans here in Jamaica and around the world. Doubtless, he has plenty to talk about with the fallout from Back in Business…"

Allen Price: "The fallout? That’s a weird way of saying ‘losing to the greatest FWA superstar of all time in embarrassing fashion.’ Why Russnow gave this guy any time is beyond me."

Cyrus makes his presence felt, dressed in street clothes. It’s obvious that Cyrus isn’t here to compete or prepared to, and the large brace on his knee tells the story why. The damage inflicted by Chris Peacock in his desperate attempt to survive his title defense is still evident, punctuated by Cyrus’s slower than usual walk down to the ring.

As Allen Price chortles at ringside, Cyrus gingerly rolls into the ring as a stagehand passes The Exile a microphone. Slowly, Cyrus climbs one of the corners to have a seat on the top turnbuckle. As his music dies down and he looks out among the throngs of wrestling fans and beach-goers, all chanting his name and cheering him, we see Cyrus’s face…all the exhaustion and frustration etched in every line around his eyes. Still, The Exile manages a wry smile as he waits for the crowd to quiet down enough for him to speak.

Cyrus Truth: "Well…Back in Business didn’t go quite how it should’ve, did it?"

There’s a chorus of boos and chants of “Peacock Sucks!" that washes over Cyrus like rolling thunder. Cyrus looks almost bemused by this show of vitriol towards the FWA World Champion…and that it was in a show of support for him.

Cyrus Truth: "Yeah, that. Back in Business…well, that was supposed to be it, wasn’t it? That was the endgame, the climax that punctuated a long, winding journey to reclaim the prize I had not gotten a shot for in four years. And the thing is…it was going rather well. In fact, it was going spectacularly. Peacock came into that match thinking he was just going to roll me, but from the starting bell, I was locked in. I had taken Chris’s measure and I was beating…his…ass!"

Huge pop as Allen, again, continues to run his mouth on commentary.

Cyrus Truth: "But…victory wasn’t meant to be, was it? Not because I couldn’t win. Chris said it himself on Meltdown, didn’t he? Had it not been for someone sticking their nose into business that didn’t involve them…"

Cyrus stops, turning his gaze towards the commentary station. And for a few seconds, he just STARES at Allen Price. Allen, full of bluster, simply flips Cyrus the bird as The Exile continues.

Cyrus Truth: "But…it happened. And Chris took every shortcut, every advantage he could scrape together, and won. You know, Chris said during his little shit-spewing session on Meltdown that he expected me to respond with some kind of bitter, hateful rebuttal.

“Thing is…that’s not why I’m here.

“Sure, I probably could. And be justified in doing so. It’s bad enough to have your dream ripped from you through no fault of your own, nor due to your own failure. But the Truth is? I’m tired of living that life. Life’s too short to hold on to your anger or live for revenge, and quite frankly? Chris Peacock isn’t worth it.

“No, the reason I’m out here is…well? To address you all directly. It’s been a long time since I have, after all."

There’s a very vocal, very loud “Cyrus Truth!” chant that starts up, much to Allen’s continued annoyance. Cyrus simply smiles and allows it to run its course before continuing.

Cyrus Truth: "I’ve been doing this wrestling thing for a long time. I’ve seen the rise and fall of federations, sure-fire future legends wither and fade while guys and girls nobody gave two thoughts about rise to the top of this sport. And through it all, through all the tribulations and trials, the rapture and the tears, from the highest of highs and lowest of lows, I take pride in the fact that, through it all? I’ve done it my way. And I’ve never had to sacrifice my pride to get there.

“I don’t know where this journey goes from here. I can’t say whether the end of the Long and Winding Road is near or when we’re going to get there. I can say this, though…I’m still here. And I intend to stay here as long as I’m able."

That gets a massive pop as Allen fakes gagging, much to J.L.’s utter contempt at his broadcast partner’s disrespect towards a man graciously and openly speaking from the heart.

Cyrus Truth: "You know…I know that I’ve never been anybody’s favorite wrestler. Respected, sure…but FWA and its fans have always had others they’ve cheered for more. But, that’s never really bothered me. Because even if I was never your favorite, you all still cared enough to cheer me or boo me. And that’s all a wrestler can really ask for…for people to care about them.

“So…thank you. Thank you all for coming along on this journey with me. And thanks for…"

Allen Price: "Oh, for God’s sake, SHUT UP ALREADY!"

That is not Allen Price on commentary.

No, Allen has actually taken off his headset and grabbed a microphone. J.L. looks aghast at Allen’s brazen interjection…and is shocked as Allen walks to the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Allen, what the hell are you doing? That’s still Cyrus Truth, you idiot!"

Allen doesn’t hear J.L.’s warning as he slides in and stands in the middle of the ring, a cocky grin on his face as he looks Cyrus up and down. The Exile remained perched like a gargoyle on the top turnbuckle, face expressionless and cold as Allen blusters:

Allen Price: "Oh, look, it’s the washed up loser who can’t handle the spotlight having left him for a better man! Aw, what’s the matter? You get a bit of a boo-boo and you start going through a midlife crisis? Oh, and now you care about what people think about you? How rich! Look, Truth…nobody cares about you anymore! You had one chance to change that, and you got beat by the absolute best damn wrestler of this age and any age…my client and best friend…Chris Peac…"

Cyrus Truth: "Allen?"

Allen Price: "Hey! Decrepit has-beens don’t get to interrupt me when I’m spreading the holy Gospel of the man, the myth, the legend…"

Cyrus Truth: "Where do you think you are, right now? Do you even realize where you’re standing?"

Allen looks like he’s about to explode and launch another wave of venom and disrespect towards Cyrus…

…that is, until Cyrus casually hops off the top turnbuckle.

Putting weight on his braced knee.

And not flinching.

It’s at this particular moment that Allen, even without Cyrus telling him, realized that he made a huge mistake.

Cyrus Truth: "You know the rule, don’t you? I know you spend most of your time living in blissful ignorance talking about things you know nothing about…but you know, right? Chris had to have told you. This ring is sacred ground. Wrestlers only. And non-wrestlers? The second they pass through those ropes, and put their feet on this mat without permission…"

With a smile on his face, Cyrus very casually says:

Cyrus Truth: "Their lives and well-being are forfeit."

Allen is stunned, frozen long enough that he’s too slow to turn and run away.

With a burst of unexpected speed, Cyrus gets his hands on Allen Price, the man who cost him the FWA World Championship, cost him the main event of Back in Business. The Exile has Allen by the collar of his shirt, holding him tightly while keeping him face-to-face.

Allen tries to say something in his microphone, but Cyrus quickly bats that away.

Cyrus Truth: "You don’t need that, Allen. You’ve said enough and now? It’s time for you to listen."

Even without a microphone, Allen’s screeches are loud enough for Cyrus’s mic to pick them up. A cacophony of fear-induced blubbering and cries for Chris Peacock to come out and save him.

Cyrus Truth: "Save your breath. If you’re expecting Chris to come out here and save you…well, I’ve got some bad news. Turns out, Chris is running a bit late for the show. Yeah, he’ll still be here in time for his main event Tag Team Title defense, buuuut…not here in time to save you if I decide to crucify you. Shame about that. But you know, a fairly recent World Champion, first time holding the belt…it’s not surprising that he didn’t think to get here on time, or thought he had to."

Allen, having heard this and realizing that he is utterly at Truth’s mercy, begins to beg in incoherent babble as tears start to well up in his eyes. The crowd is laughing at the overly prideful announcer being reduced to a bawling, pitiful excuse of a man. Cyrus sees this pathetic display and just shakes his head disappointedly.

Cyrus Truth: "Stop crying, you idiot. I’m not going to hurt you."

Wait…what?

The crowd seems surprised at that as they clamor for Cyrus to dismantle this little weasel. J.L. seems shocked as well. But none are quite as surprised as Allen as he sniffles and looks Cyrus dead in his eyes.

Cyrus Truth: "At least, not yet anyway."

Allen’s eyes immediately go wide again as Cyrus just stares a hole through him. Despite the anger in his eyes, The Exile’s voice never changes. He just continues to speak casually, as if admonishing a child for something they did wrong.

Cyrus Truth: "By all rights, I should tear you limb from limb. But there’s two reasons why I’m not going to do that, so long as you do exactly what I say. The first is that, quite frankly? Beating the ever-loving piss out of you and sending you away to the finest trauma ward in Kingston is beneath me. The second? While what you did is completely unforgivable, and something I’m not going to forget for quite some time? At a certain level, I understand why you did it. Unconditional, toxic love is a bitch, and if nothing else? You love Chris Peacock. And that kind of love will make a man do incredibly stupid things…things that a man should know are destined to come down on his head like the guillotine’s blade.

“So, out of respect for the fact that, despite Chris having to resort to every shortcut to survive Back in Business as the World Champion, including you? Out of respect for the fact that I got under your boy’s skin enough for him to shut up and put forth an effort to at least put on the mask of a champion, you’ll get to leave this ring tonight without even a hair plucked from your head.

“But…make no mistake."

Cyrus gets real close, to where only an inch of open air stands between the two men’s noses. The Exile, in command. Allen Price, scared and submissive knowing there’s not a damn thing he can do to stop Cyrus from absolutely murdering him here and now, continues to fight back tears and snot dribbling down his nose, stands there with eyes darting wildly looking for some kind of escape or salvation as Cyrus continues.

Cyrus Truth: "You are going to pay for what you did. Pay for your crimes, and pay for it in blood and pain. With interest. But not here. Not now. Because that would be too easy. And I want you to live your life for as long as you can, knowing full well that I’ll be bringing that hammer down sooner or later. Do you understand? You don’t get to die tonight. But you will.”

Allen nods, unsure if that’s what he should be doing or not. However, Cyrus seems content with the gesture as he replies.

Cyrus Truth: "I’m glad you understand. Now, as for tonight? As payment for my generosity, you’ve got to do two things for me.

“The first? You leave this ring and go find Chris Peacock and his masked manservant and deliver a little message for me. You tell Chris that even a rat can escape a trap with the cheese and avoid the end, but the rat’s instincts can’t save him forever. Tell Chris that entering that chamber to defend his belt was a bold plan, but risky and will cost him greatly, win or lose. But regardless of the result? His time will come. And while he might be able to see the killer coming to take his head? He’ll NEVER hear the shot that’s going to take him down. Think you can deliver that message for me, Al?"

Allen Price: "Y-y-y-y…"

Cyrus Truth: "FULL SENTENCES, ALLEN!"

Allen Price: "Y-YES! I-I-I can do that! N-now, c-could you l-let me g-g-g…"

Cyrus, after suddenly shouting, laughs.

Cyrus Truth: "Whoa there! I said there were two things! Now, stop your stammering, and pay attention. Because the second thing is the most important thing. It may even save you from the righteous execution you so deserve. Now, are you listening?"

Allen nods his head as Cyrus, pausing for several seconds, drops his voice an octave as he ominously growls out:

Cyrus Truth: "Run."

Allen looks a bit confused and a lot afraid as Cyrus continues.

Cyrus Truth: "Run away. Stay as far away from this ring and this company as you possibly can. Because the next time I see you? The next time I have to hear your inane commentary? Hell, if I even catch so much as a whiff of that cheap cologne you apparently bathe in? That will be the day that you die. That will be the day that I break your neck, shatter your legs, rip out your throat and force-feed you your own heart. Do you get it? If you don’t want to end up the world’s tackiest quadriplegic, you should make damn sure that our paths never cross again. I don’t care how much you enjoy sucking on Chris Peacock’s…ego. I don’t care how much you love him. If you don’t want to die? You’ll get the FUCK out of my FWA.

“...Well, what are you standing here for, Price? I said…RUN!!!"

With a quick downward pull, Cyrus tears Allen’s shirt and rips a chunk out of the front, including Allen’s stupid little bowtie. Allen, knowing full well what will happen if he stays, immediately rolls out of the ring and up the entrance ramp, fleeing for his life.

There is a moment…just a moment, where he turns back and looks at The Exile, standing tall and holding court in the ring Allen just stood in, unwanted and uninvited. The crowd is egging on Allen with chants of “Run, Allen, Run!” as the commentator almost seems to be looking for a microphone to retort now that he’s a good distance from Cyrus.

However…

“Army of the Night” roars as the crowd goes ballistic at the arrival of Konchu Hao and Epsilon. Konchu, who’s in tonight’s opening contest, walks right up to Allen Price. Tilting his head amusingly and giving him a manic smile, Konchu simply gives him the absolute most disrespectful goodbye wave.

When Allen doesn’t budge, Konchu starts to wind up his elbow. Remembering the feeling of Rasputin’s Revenge not too long ago, all potential courage leaves Allen as he runs off, screaming in terror.

Cyrus in the ring smiles as he and Konchu share a nod. The Exile slides out of the ring and makes his exit. Not up the ramp…but through the throngs of cheering fans, who offer up pats on the back and cheers of support for both men as Cyrus takes his leave and Konchu continues to make his entrance.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "I feel as a commentator that I have to say this: I can’t necessarily condone violence on my broadcast partner…

“But…as a wrestler? If Allen had done to me what he did to Cyrus? I can’t say that Allen doesn’t deserve everything that’s coming his way. And he should be damned grateful that he got to leave here at all…"

Konchu and Epsilon reach the ring and pose together inside of it; Konchu’s cackling heard over his music as he has the ring to himself. Natalie Rosenberg is seen rushing to get into position.

Natalie Rosenberg: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, already in the ring and accompanied by Epsilon… ‘The Mad Wizard’ KONCHUUUUUUUUUUUU HAAAAOOOOOOOO!!!"

Whilst the reception for Konchu Hao was overwhelmingly positive, the same cannot be said for his opponent. Jason Quinn is the first to appear through the curtain, with Robert Steel and Al Blizzard behind him. He motions for them to follow him and he stomps towards the ring whilst having his eyes firmly set on his opponent in the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: "His opponent, from London, England and accompanied by Robert Steel and Al Blizzard… he is ‘The Wolf Blood’ JAAAASSOOOONNNN QUIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, you can see Al Blizzard out here with his brother Jason Quinn, the two of them seemingly joining forces after the hellacious Bloody Massacre Match the two of them competed in at Back in Business.

“His opponent tonight is no stranger to brutality as a former X Champion and his experiences with whatever horrors he has encountered in pursuit of his craft."

Quinn orders both of his associates to join him in the ring and he poses in the middle of the ring with his arms to his side, and Blizzard and Steel stand ominously behind him. Quinn removes his long coat and passes it to Al for safekeeping as referee Richard Davis completes his preliminary checks.

navy.png

FIRST MATCH || 1/20.
Konchu Hao (w/ Epsilon) vs. Jason Quinn.
Singles Match.
Match Writer: Man.
navy.png

<< 00:00. >>

Once the match is underway, both competitors approach the centre of the ring. There seems to be something that Quinn wants to say to Konchu and he points out of the ring towards the onlooking Al Blizzard and Robert Steel and then he derisively motions towards Epsilon and makes a point to highlight Epsilon’s height.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "It seems that Jason Quinn is making the grave error of mocking Epsilon in front of Konchu Hao - and ‘The Mad Wizard’ is not going to stand for that!"

JLW’s prediction is correct and the fans cheer when Konchu springs into action and catches Quinn on both sides of the head with a Mongolian Chop! The crowd and Epsilon react with cheers for that and Hao looks to follow up on Quinn, but ‘The Wolf Blood’ rears back and catches Konchu with a kick to the midsection! A forearm strike to the side of Konchu’s head follows, and then a chop across his chest.

Whilst Konchu is known for his striking ability, Quinn shows that he is no slouch either by continuing to chop across Konchu’s chest and he causes him to stagger back towards the ropes. Quinn looks to send Konchu across the ring and he does so, but Konchu ducks the Clothesline attempt that follows and he hits the ropes again - and takes Quinn down with a Leaping Lariat! Quinn drops down and rolls from the ring and Konchu stands tall in the middle of it, getting in a loud “KEHAHAHAHAHA!” before he goes to the outside as well in order to follow up.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "That was a wise move from Jason Quinn to exit the ring to escape Konchu’a ire, but he finds himself separated from Robert Steel and his brother, Al Blizzard. Konchu is out as well…"

The former X Champion skirts around the ring towards his opponent but he finds himself confronted by Robert Steel, who makes a point to stand in Konchu’s way. The crowd aren’t best pleased, and they’re even less so when Jason Quinn uses this to his advantage by rolling back into the ring and connecting with a Baseball Slide to Konchu, sending him into the ring barricade! Epsilon comes over to check on Konchu, worried for his master, who took a nasty bump to the back of the head.

<< 04:12. >>

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We’re seeing Jason Quinn getting in some impressive amounts of offence against the former X Champion and here he is again, taking Konchu over with a Snap Suplex! Quinn transitions into a cover…"

ONE… TWO-NO!!

There is some relief from the fans gathered on Hellshire Beach as Konchu shoots a shoulder up and then kicks Quinn away from him to create a small bit of separation between himself and his opponent. Konchu rises up and Quinn attempts a kick to the chest, but Hao catches his boot and turns him around… and drops Quinn on the back of his head with a Backdrop Driver!

Konchu stays down on the mat himself and looks around, nodding in Epsilon’s direction when his faithful servant slams his hands against the mat to spur him on. Quinn gets up to his knee and Konchu looks to get back into things and he applies a Front Facelock on Quinn and starts driving John Dee’s Knees directly into Quinn’s face! With each connection, the resistance being offered by Quinn reduces.

Satisfied that Quinn is sufficiently weakened, it seems that ‘The Mad Wizard’ is going to go in for the kill as he lifts Quinn up and turns him around… RASPUTIN’S REVENGE - DUCKED! Quinn ducks the elbow strike and Konchu turns around straight into a Jumping Knee to the face from Quinn! Quinn then hooks the recoiling Konchu up from behind and tries to turn him into THE FINAL HOWL - KONCHU SPINS OUT OF IT AND DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE - BOTH ARE DOWN!

<< 07:56. >>

There is a slight desperation in the offence of both men as the effects of this hard-hitting match are beginning to show. Konchu is being pressed into the turnbuckle pad by Quinn and ‘The Wolf Blood’ even contorts the mask of ‘The Mad Wizard’ to reduce his visibility. Quinn ignores the referee’s demands to cease.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "With Konchu Hao not really having had much in terms of in-ring competition as of late and Jason Quinn still likely feeling the effects of his brutal Back in Business match with Al Blizzard; these two have been able to do a lot of damage in a short space of time. It is going to come down to who can hit harder, I think."

Speaking of Al Blizzard, he warns his brother to listen to the official and avoid disqualification by breaking off from Konchu and Quinn reluctantly acquiesces. However, as Konchu looks to fix his mask, Quinn gets in a cheap shot and knocks Konchu down to the mat! The fans cry foul, with Epsilon shown to be very upset by that move from Quinn.

Quinn follows up on Konchu with several stomps to the ribs and head whilst he is down on the mat, and the referee is forced to push Quinn away. This allows Robert Steel to grab Konchu around the throat from the outside of the ring and start choking him out! Again, there is outrage from those watching, although Al Blizzard seems slightly conflicted about what is happening.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, after what happened to his friend and ally Cyrus Truth at Back in Business, we know that Konchu will feel aggrieved by this outside interference - Richard Davis really needs to get control of this one."

Steel stops when Epsilon approaches him from around the steps and starts shouting at him in his own language, and this is when Quinn is finally away from the ref and he pulls Konchu up from the mat. Quinn lifts Hao up from the mat once again and applies a Double Underhook… TIGER BOMB!! Konchu gets dropped onto his back and Quinn stays in position, stacking ‘The Mad Wizard’ up for the pin…

BUT THERE’S NO COUNT! EPSILON IS ON THE APRON AND HE GETS THE REFEREE’S ATTENTION!

It seems that turnabout is fair play! Epsilon sees Steel coming for him and he jumps down and scurries away, looking to avoid a ‘Nate Savage’ situation. The official leans through the ropes and Quinn rises up from the mat with a look of anger on his face. Richard Davis tells both Epsilon and Steel off for their antics on the outside.

However, before Quinn can reach the official to berate him for missing the count, he is grabbed from behind by Konchu who spins him around - BABA VANGA’S ILLUMINATION!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Konchu has blinded him! Quinn doesn’t know where he is and Konchu has him hooked up… RASPUTIN’S REVENGE!"

The crowd are very happy when Konchu drops Quinn with the elbow strike and as Hao goes for the pin, this is when the referee turns around!

ONE… TWO… THREE!!!

Winner: Konchu Hao by pin fall at 10:27.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here is your winner… ‘The Mad Wizard’ KONCHU HAAAAOOOOOO!!!"

Konchu raises both arms up into the air in victory from the mat, but it is clear from hos heavy he is breathing he is aware of how difficult that match was. Epsilon enters the ring and jumps on top of Konchu, hugging him and holding him close. Jason Quinn is helped towards the ropes by the referee and then both Blizzard and Steel help him from the ring and they put one of his arms over each of their shoulders. Quinn is with it and seems very annoyed, squinting as he curses revenge.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "A victory for Konchu Hao on his return, although Jason Quinn made him work for it and were it not for Epsilon’s intervention, who knows whether Konchu could have pulled it off?

Well, it seems like I am going to be on my own for the rest of the night- oh, wait… you want to join me?"

Watkins seems to be having a conversation with Konchu Hao from inside the ring and Konchu repeatedly points to the empty chair which was occupied by Allen Price.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Why not? Come on!"

The crowd cheers as it seems that Konchu will be remaining with everyone for the remainder of the show and he cackles as he exits the ring and takes the empty seat next to Watkins. He plays around with the headphones and his antennae for a moment.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Konchu Hao, welcome to the booth and congratulations on your victory!"

Konchu Hao: "Gratitude, Jean-Luc. I have always admired the craftsmanship on these chairs - I hear it is sustainable leather - and the comfort of them cannot be understated! I must get one of these for the workshop…

“Now, I assure you that my knowledge of what will be happening in this ring tonight is far superior than that weaselly cretin you usually occupy your Saturday nights with.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "That was never in doubt, Konchu. Well, speaking of Allen Price, his two prize clients are in action tonight in the main event when they defend the FWA World Tag Team Championships against Aka Manto… it is one you won’t want to miss and given recent events, one you must be interested in, Konchu."

Konchu Hao: "I dare Chris Peacock and Alyster Black to commit the same transgressions as they did at Back in Business in the presence of ‘The Mad Wizard’! KEHAHAHAHA!”

navy.png

Recorded the Afternoon of August 11th

The Bob Marley Museum: Kingston, Jamaica

GS1o9AS3xSGO3b7YdPA0vTJb8bjzZDuOkbRw3zMnN_9WKqd2tzqPn59hTNDYx4RCkrLS9yObsmYEGiRLLNCG2aUI6kHC0in8HExm0bPD2vZVgfaTAo6cdpgft_h-4Mde8MkPi6OlKn8qQghCyJ7s34I

In a unique stop on these two’s new tour around the world, both Cali Hayama and Ririko have walked into the Bob Marley Museum in the capital of Jamaica. The famous reggae star’s face is plastered over multiple parts of the area along with his signature green, yellow, and red colour scheme. Cali and Ririko look like proper tourists with straw hats on to protect them from the Jamaican sun along with a pair of t-shirts and shorts with sandals on their feet. Some of Bob Marley’s greatest hits play in the background, adding a laid back and tropical feel. The two walk into the main house to take a look inside. Painted on the walls inside is art featuring the musician along with framed pictures of his albums, moments, and quotes. Cali looks back and shows a small smirk. She takes off her hat to show her silver dyed hair, wiping some sweat off her brow. She speaks in Japanese to Ririko, with subtitles showing on the broadcast.

Cali Hayama: “This palace sure is something. The man’s pretty famous for being chill. Sure feel high just being here-”

Ririko speaks in English to her friend. It is slow, still rough.

Ririko: “Please speak English… I want practice.”

Cali raises an eyebrow, speaking back in her native tongue.

Cali Hayama: “You sure, Ririko?”

Ririko nods nervously.

Ririko: “If I wrestle more in FWA, I want English to be better for fans.”

Cali shrugs.

Cali Hayama: “Whatever suits you, buddy. But yeah, it’s a shame Katsu didn’t want to come, but with that bombshell last night where she found out she’s in a world title match, I kind of get it.”

Ririko nods. The two go around the museum, looking at some of the art, photos, and memorabilia.

Ririko: “I hope I don’t mess her night.”

Cali takes a second to try to piece together what her friend means.

Cali Hayama: “You mean for Anniversary?”

Ririko nods.

Cali Hayama: “Don’t sweat it. If you wrestle like you did yesterday, she’ll be going into that match at 100%. Though when I said it was a night off, I didn’t think I’d literally have one with you kicking their asses by yourself.”

Having a sheepish grin, Ririko covers her mouth.

Ririko: “I really want to show myself.”

Cali pats her friend on the back.

Cali Hayama: “You did. I knew you would. Considering we’re still tag champions in Japan, I’ve teamed with you enough to know you’re amazing. Seriously, I know Katsu’s probably stressed, I don’t want you to be either. Just kick back, enjoy the atmosphere here. Bob Marley’s probably the chill-est person in history…”

She mutters.

Cali Hayama: “Though that’s probably all the weed.

Ririko: “Weed is smelly.”

Ririko comments. Cali chuckles as they are at a picture of Bob Marley puffing a large joint, totally at ease.

Cali Hayama: “I’m used to the smell even though I don't touch it. It’s legal in Canada and one time visiting downtown Vancouver, there was an area where the smell hit me in the face like, POW!”

She pretends to take a deep sniff, moving her hands to her nose.

Cali Hayama: “I probably felt second-hand high being there.”

And Ririko just laughs. Her friend’s humour is putting her at ease.

Cali Hayama: “See? No worries. We’re chill here.”

The two friends walk around the museum, heading to an all yellow painted corner. The picture on the wall has a black and white image of the musician with the caption “LEGEND” on it, no offense to Johnny Johnson.

Ririko: “I don’t want to mess up.”

Ririko says. Cali turns her head slightly and listens.

Ririko: “It is big night for Katsu. I do not want to get pinned and ruin it. I don’t want her hurt going into main event… I don’t want fans to hate me for not being good and being loser.”

Cali Hayama: “Who said they would hate you for a loss?”

Ririko turns to Cali.

Cali Hayama: “That stuff can take time. I know sometimes people can be finicky, but they’re learning about you. Heck, I have more exposure in North America from before I went to COSMIC and got a decently sized YouTube following but they’re still learning about me. God knows not everyone likes how ‘blunt’ I can be, and I’m not mad about it and don’t hate people for it.”

She winks, doing a pun for their setting which goes over Ririko’s head.

Cali Hayama: “But you can’t rush this stuff….”

Glancing at the wall, there’s a quote from the namesake artist for this Museum. She looks at it and reads it out loud.

Cali Hayama: “As Bob said: ‘Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.’ and like you can’t control whether or not people will love you overnight. But there’s things you can do. Number one thing, just be yourself. Just do your best. And don’t worry about Katsu. We’ll help her get into the Steel Roulette in one piece, but if Katsu wanted to drop out of the trios tournament, she would have reason to, but she wants this as much as we do.”

“These things you can control. So do it. In the end, I’m sure everyone will love ya with time.”

Cali gives a small grin to her friend.

Cali Hayama: “Just like the fans back home.”

Ririko smiles to herself, Cali picking her up when she’s stressed and worried. She listens to the music playing in the museum and finds herself at ease. The beats of “No Woman, No Cry” hits her. She begins to sing to herself quietly. Her voice is gentle and soothing. Clearly someone who's a natural.

Ririko: “Everything’s gonna be alright… Everything’s gonna be alright…”

Cali Hayama: “Exactly.”

Ririko covers her mouth, surprised Cali heard her singing. She stops, her cheeks flush red.

Cali Hayama: “Now let’s just stop the wrestle-talk and enjoy the museum. Maybe we’ll find a good spot in town for food, and get Katsu to come with us?”

Ririko nods.

Ririko: “Good plan. We will be ready for the Anniversary.”

Cali Hayama: “We already are. Trust me. Just need to remember that.”

Cali winks before the two walk through the museum, leaving their worries, for now, behind as the music of Jamaican legend Bob Marley plays them out.

“So No woman, no cry
No woman, no cry, I say
Oh little, oh little darling, don't shed no tears

No woman, no cry, eh”

The camera opens into a dimly lit room. We hear the faint sound of water dripping onto the floor. As the camera pulls back slightly, revealing a single light hanging from a cord coming from the ceiling, the crowd pops at the sight of Chris Crowe and Tommy Bedlam, who has the X-Title thrown over his shoulder.

Tommy Bedlam: Right before my match with Shawn Summers at Back in Business, I knew that I needed an extra set of eyes. I couldn’t take Randi to the ring with me, I couldn’t take Rocco to the ring with me, but Summers was such a dangerous son of a bitch, I knew I needed to have somebody on standby just in case that snake snuck up from behind and bit me. The only person I knew I could call was this man right here, “The Showman” Chris Crowe.

Chris Crowe: Tommy called me up and said he needed a favor, but what he didn’t realize is that I was needed a path back to the top. I needed a path back to the world of professional wrestling. I needed a path to the FWA. The Cowboy called me up, and next thing I know, I’m on a plane flying to Mexico City crushing Summers’ head between two chairs. That night, that conchairto, lit a fire inside me, and now I’m back for blood.

Tommy Bedlam: A couple years back, The Showman, myself, Johnny Johnson, and James Douglas came together to form Deathswitch Initiative. Now, James is off somewhere making expensive bourbon and doing his thing. Johnny is running around here hiding behind some monster like a little bitch talking about building a family.

Chris Crowe: DSI never became what it could’ve been. Blame it on circumstances beyond our control, blame it on bad timing, blame it on whatever you’d like, but it never reached it’s full potential. Tommy had to leave, then JD had to go, then Johnny took off, and eventually, even I threw the North American Championship down and walked away.

The camera zooms in tight.

Chris Crowe: But now? Things are different. The Initiative may not have worked out the way any of us had planned, but Deathswitch is still alive and well. Tonight, it starts with The Coven. Who’s next? Who knows. But FWA, you better get read because we’re back, and we’re here to FLIP. THE. SWITCH.

navy.png

The crowd is to their feet for a mixed, perhaps leaning favorable, reaction for The Coven. Blair and Celestia Ravenwood walk out first, each with one of the Trios Titles strapped around their waist. Both are cleary excited coming off their big win at Back in Business, though Celestia seems to be much more excited about everything. Behind them, their Trios partner Trixie walks out, beaming from ear to ear with her own belt as well and then finally Kleio De Santos brings up the rear.

Natalie Rosenberg: “This tag team match is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Kleio De Santos and Trixie… at a combined weight of two hundred and twenty pounds… from Lock Haven, Pennsylvania… Blair and Celestia Ravenwood… THE COVEN!!”

Konchu Hao: "I’m not a huge fan of witches, Jean-Luc, but this wizard cannot deny the momentum these ladies have right now.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Certainly an unlikely and odd friendship that has really flourished between Trixie and the witches of the Coven, but it certainly has worked out for all involved as it was that trio, specifically Trixie being the last one standing, that outlasted the YDS and became the first ever FWA Trios Champions at Back in Business.”

Celestia and Trixie both run and slide under the ring ropes while KDS and Blair both climb the apron and step through the ropes to enter the ring. Kleio gathers the foursome in a circle in the corner of the ring, looking to get the team to focus and prepare for the big match at hand.

It’s a big reaction as the opening strum of Nirvana begins to play across the speakers on the beach. Tommy Bedlam steps out from the back first, having some gold of his own now attached to his waist in the form of the X Championship. Joining Bedlam is his lovely and quite visibly pregnant girlfriend Randi, walking arm and arm with the champion. Bedlam waves his cowboy hat to the fans to a big reaction before he turns and points to the curtains…

And Chris Crowe emerges!

It’s a big pop for the returning star who is as usual accompanied by his manager Crazy Harry. Crowe walks out from the back and exchanges a fist bump with Tommy Bedlam on the stage.

Natalie Rosenberg: “And their opponents, weighing in at a total combined weight of four hundred eighty four pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Randi and Crazy Harry… the team of Tommy Bedlam… and “The Showman” Chris Crowe… this is DEATHSWITCH!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Chris Crowe shocked the world at Back in Business when he returned to help make the save for Tommy Bedlam’s fiance Randi who was being threatened by the now former X Champion, Shawn Summers.”

Konchu Hao: "Ahhh the reunion of friends! Reminds me of my reunion with Epsilon many moons ago.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "A reunion that could be a big boost to the tag team division because both of these guys are hungry for gold… sure, Tommy has some already, but as we’ve seen with the current Tag Champs, it seems like there’s always an appetite for more here in FWA!”

Konchu Hao: "It would appear we are going to have a crowded ringside area.”

Hao notes as Crazy Harry, Randi, KDS, and Trixie will all be occupying the ringside area during this one. Crowe and Bedlam climb into the ring, Bedlam and Randi sharing a quick kiss before they enter while Trixie gives hugs to both Blair and Celestia before she and KDS also exit the ring.

navy.png

SECOND MATCH || 1/20.
Tommy Bedlam and Chris Crowe vs. The Coven [Blair & Celestia Ravenwood].
Tag Team Match.
Match Writer: Dubb.
navy.png

The bell rings to officially start the match as Tommy and Celestia start things off for their respective teams. The two circle the ring before moving in for a collar and elbow tie up, but Celestia shows off her nimbleness as she instead evades the cowboy with a go behind into a waistlock. The size advantage goes in the favor of Bedlam as Celestia is unable to do much with him in the waistlock and instead Tommy connects with a back elbow to send the witch stumbling backwards.

Tommy comes back with a boot to the midsection before whipping Celestia into the ropes. She bounces off the far side and comes charging back towards a clothesline from Tommy, but she ducks! Celestia comes back off the opposite ropes now and speeds in with a tiltawhirl headscissors to send the cowboy down to the mat!

Bedlam is quick back to his feet, but Celestia is ready for him with a series of quick jabs before attempting an Irish Whip of her own, but Bedlam reverses it and once again its Celestia into the ropes! Celestia comes back off the ropes and slides under the legs of Bedlam before leaping back up to her feet and delivering a dropkick to Bedlam’s back that sends the cowboy down to the mat!

Konchu Hao: “A quick little thing that one is!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Celestia Ravenwood doing what she has to do here and utilize that speed advantage against the much more powerful and stronger Tommy Bedlam.”

Growing more confident with the fast start, Celestia measures up Tommy as he begins to pull himself back up. She charges in once he’s back up to a vertical base and goes for a thesz press…

But Bedlam holds on to her! And then DRILLS HER with a spinebuster to the canvas! Bedlam gets back up to his feet, dusts himself off and looks to the corner. The fans cheer as they want the tag… they’re ready to see Chris Crowe in the ring for the first time in about a year!

Tommy gives them what he wants as he walks over and makes the tag, eliciting a big pop from the crowd.

Konchu Hao: “That cowboy is certainly a man of the people!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “You got to give the people what they want! And they’re getting it… for the first time in a year, “The Showman” is going to work in a FWA ring!”

Crowe steps into the ring and makes his way directly over to Celestia, helping her up only to set her up for a piledriver…

But in comes Blair to make the save for her sister! She RAKES the back of The Showman!

Crowe winces slightly from the long nails of the witch, but then his eyes grow wide and he turns to stare down the other Ravenwood sister.

“YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP!” The crowd let Blair have it as Crowe comes in with a big knee to her midsection and he then drops her to the canvas with a running bulldog! Blair rolls back out of the ring where Trixie is quick to check on her, while Crowe gets back up and turns his attention back to Celestia…

Who comes in out of nowhere with a running spinning wheel kick, taking the Showman down to the mat! With the former North American champion down, Celestia wastes no time pouncing on him on the mat and begins to unleash a flurry of mounted punches to Crowe. Referee Larry Stevens steps in, warning Celestia about the use of closed fists, as she backs off, allowing Crowe to begin to get back up to his feet.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “What a series off attacks there from Celestia! The Showman looks to be in a bit of trouble as he perhaps tries to shake off some ring rust.”

Konchu Hao: “I don’t know, Jean-Luc. I do believe he is… smiling!”

Sure enough, Crowe was back up to his feet with a smirk on his face as tapped on his right cheek and dared Celestia to come in with some more.

Not one to turn down that offer, the witch struck Crowe in the side of the face with an elbow smash! And another! Crowe staggers back briefly but stiffens up and smiles once again. He once again asks for some more and a now visibly frustrated Celestia unleashes some fists of fury to Crowe, backing him up into the Coven corner.

Celestia tags in Blair and the pair both go to work on The Showman in the corner, punching him down into the corner before then both begin to put the boots to him before Larry Stevens forces Celestia out of the ring.

With Crowe seated in the corner, Blair backs up before charging in with a running low dropkick to the cornered Showman! Blair pulls him out of the corner and makes the cover.

One! Two! No! Crowe kicks out.

Back up to her feet, Blair circles Crowe on the mat, delivering a couple of stomps to his back before grabbing him by the head and she locks in a sleeper to Crowe… Crowe stumbles to the center of the ring trapped in the hold…

AND DROPS BLAIR WITH A JAWBREAKER!

Blair pops right back up, staggering from the move as Crowe gets back up himself and then drops Blair to the mat with a STO!

Looking to come to the aid of her sister, Celestia climbs the turnbuckle and DIVES AT CROWE with a Flying Crossbody..

BUT CROWE CATCHES HER!

FALLAWAY SLAM TO CELESTIA!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Forget the ring rust! Chris Crowe is back at it now!”

As Celestia rolls out to the apron, Crowe begins to measure up Blair… perhaps looking to go ahead and end things with The Closing Act, but once Kleio reaches in and pulls Blair out of the ring to safety, much to the disdain of the crowd.

The Showman is unamused in the ring and has some choice words as The Coven regroups at ringside. Tommy climbs into the ring to stand along side Crowe and he begins to fire up the crowd with some hootin’ and hollerin’ as the Deathswitch pair dare the Ravenwoods to get back into the ring.

At ringside, Celestia and Blair look to one another before both charge in, sliding under the ropes and going after Tommy and Crowe! It’s an all out brawl in the ring between all four competitors as Larry Stevens is trying to get things back under control! Crowe and Bedlam both get the upperhand on their respectrive sister and in tandem they both send a Ravenwood into the ropes with stereo Irish Whips. Blair and Celestia both come back off the ropes and both duck a pair of clothesline from the Deathswitch duo before ricocheting back the other way from the opposite ropes…

But it's a POWERSLAM from Bedlam to take Celestia down to the mat while Crowe catches Blair with a big high angle back body drop!

The crowd is electric as both Crowe and Bedlam climb adjacent turnbuckles after laying out the Coven sisters on the mat.

Konchu Hao: “Certainly an impressive series there from Deathswitch, but they must be mindful not to take their eyes of the ball here.”

Tommy steps back out of the ring long enough for Crowe to tag in back in while Celestia rolls out onto the apron and Blair is staggering to her feet…

SPEAR FROM BEDLAM!

Tommy makes the cover!

ONE! TWO! THRE - NO! Kickout by Blair!

The X Champ is undeterred by the nearfall and goes right back to work on Blair. He pulls her back up and sends her into the far corner that belongs to neither team before charging in with a running clothesline. Tommy then climbs up onto the middle ropes and begins to unload a ten count corner punch to Blair as the crowd counts along. One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!

A fired up Bedlam jumps down off the ropes, blows a kiss to Randi at ringside as Blair stumbles out of the corner and he takes her right back down with a Discus Lariat!

Tommy drops down and makes the cover.

ONE! TWO! THREE! NO! Celestia is there with a running elbow drop to make the save!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “That one was oh so close! If it wasn’t for Celestia, this one would be over!”

Bedlam quickly gets to his feet and chases Celestia back to her corner before returning his attention to Blair. He lifts up Blair for a powerbomb…

But Blair RAKES the eyes of Bedlam as she is lifted up in the air, allowing her to reverse it into a FACEBUSTER!

With Tommy down, Blair rolls to the Coven corner and makes the tag to Celestia!

Celestia climbs to the top turnbuckle as Blair takes a recovering Tommy back down to the mat with a snapmare. She moves out of the way as her sister comes off the top with a FROG SPLASH!

Celestia with the cover now!

ONE! TWO! THR - NO! This time Crowe makes the save!

Larry Stevens warns Crowe and gets him to leave the ring, but with his back turned, in comes Blair to help double team Tommy! This doesn’t sit well with Randi, the 8 month pregnant girlfriend climbs onto the apron to try and alert the referee of what was going on in the ring!

But Blair spots Randi on the apron and begins to confront her. The two ladies begin to exchange some words and things are get heated…

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Randi needs to be careful here! She has a bun in that oven and she can’t be getting physical!”

Surprisingly, it’s Trixie who seems to agree with JLW as she climbs the apron beside Randi, trying to calm Blair down, pointing to her extruding belly. Meanwhile, Tommy begins to fight back against Celestia, hitting her with a big lariat before charging towards Blair.

But Blair moved out of the way and Tommy COLLIDES WITH TRIXIE ON THE APRON!

Trixie falls down as Tommy stumbles backwards into a knee strike from Blair followed by a Jumping DDT from the recovered Celestia! Celestia goes for the pin!

ONE! TWO! THRE - NO!

Tommy gets his shoulder up!

Meanwhile, at ringside, things have not settled down as now Kleio is confronting Randi at ringside, but Crazy Harry steps in between the two to try and break things up!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Things might explode her soon, Konchu. It was only a matter of time with all these elements at ringside…”

Konchu Hao: “This guy is showing no fear approaching a witch like that. I guess that’s why they call him Crazy Harry.”

Harry gets right in Kleio’s face, shouting at her to get back to her corner… when Trixie comes from behind… LOW BLOW TO HARRY!

Crowe jumps down off the apron to come to his manager and friend’s aid, attacking Trixie from behind and then CONNECTS WITH THE CLOSING ACT ON THE FLOOR! But when Crowe gets back to his feet, KDS strikes him with a kick to the midsection and before she picks up Trixie’s Trios Title and strikes Crowe across the head with it!

Konchu Hao: “This has escalated quickly.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Kleio now returns to her side, the attack gone unseen by FWA Official Larry Stevens… but the damage has been done! Tommy may be left to fend for himself here!”

While Randi tries to check on Crowe, Tommy is in trouble in the ring at the hands of both Blair and Celestia, while Larry Stevens tries to get some order going.

SHINING WITCH FROM BLAIR TO TOMMY!

But Blair isn’t the legal competitor, and doesn’t go for the pin. Instead she points to the top turnbuckle! Celestia nods and begins her ascent to the top turnbuckle..

HEX BOMB!

CONNECTS!

An excited Celestia goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

CHRIS CROWE BROKE IT UP! At the very last second, somehow Randi had helped Crowe up to his feet and he managed to get in through the ropes and break things up!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Unbelievable! The Coven had this one wrapped up! But somehow, someway, Chris Crowe came back from out of nowhere to keep this one alive!”

Konchu Hao: “Ah, a simple rejuvenation spell would’ve done the trick.”

Blair and Celestia both go after Crowe, but he doges their attacks and strikes with some punches of his own, taking turns with each one before takes Celestia down with a Cobra Clutch Slam and then he sends both himself and Blair over the top rope with a clothesline!

Tommy and Celestia, the two legal competitors, are left in the ring, both down and slowly starting to pull themselves up. Both get back up but its Celestia striking first with a spin kick to the midsection. Bedlam is doubled over as Celestia goes for a jumping DDT, but Bedlam reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex!

Bedlam is unable to hold the bridge, but he does roll to the corner and makes the tag to Crowe!

Celestia staggers to her feet as Crowe comes right at her with a boot to the midsection. He hooks her by the head with a double underhook…

BUT IN COMES BLAIR!

BUCKSHOT SUPERKICK from Tommy to Blair as he intercepts her interference! Tommy grabs Blair by the hair to pull her up and he also hooks her with a double underhook.

ROUGH RIDER TO BLAIR!

CLOSING ACT TO CELESTIA!

Crowe makes the cover on Celestia!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner: Deathswitch by pinfall at 17:53.

Tommy reaches down and grabs Crowe’s arm, helping pull him up to their feet as they share a side hug before Larry Stevens comes in to lift up their arms in victory.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here are your winners, DEATHSWITCH!

Crazy Harry, nursing the low blow from earlier climbs in along with Randi to join in the celebration in the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Chris Crowe’s return to the ring was not without it’s obstacles, but in the end it’s an impressive victory for Deathswitch who no doubt will be wanting to eye those tag titles currently held by FTN.”

Konchu Hao: “Oh I don’t know Jean-Luc, I think they aren’t the only ones, you know.”

While Deathswitch celebrates in the ring, Kleio gathers The Coven back up at ringside, the trios champs embracing one another, holding each other for support as they make their way back to the aisle.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “It did not go the way they wanted tonight, but the Coven took it to Crowe and Bedlam here tonight… and at least they still have those Trios Titles. And when we come back, we’ll get our next match in the tournament to find out just who the next challengers for those titles will be!”

As the crowd goes into a frenzy, celebrating Deathswitch’s first win as a tag team in well over a year, Tommy Bedlam and Chris Crowe shake hands and share a brief hug in the middle of the ring. As the referee hands Tommy his X-Title, The Cowboy walks over to the corner and motions for a microphone.

Tommy Bedlam:First of all, let’s hear it for my boy, The Showman Chris Crowe!

The crowd cheers wildly for Crowe, welcoming him back to the FWA Universe.

Tommy Bedlam:Guy don’t even look like he was sucking down cheap whiskey in a trailer a couple weeks ago, does he? It’s been a couple weeks since Back in Business, so I guess we finally get to talk about the elephant in the room, or I guess in this case, the elephant out of the room. No, I didn’t go 3-for-3. No, I didn’t take all of Shawn Summers’ titles, but I got one of them, and I did something even more important. I put Shawn Summers on the shelf.

A loud cheer comes from the crowd at the mention of Summers not being around anymore.

Tommy Bedlam:Now, putting Shawn Summers away after the hell that he put me and my family through means the world to me. But so does this X-Title. It’s been a while since The Cowboy has held gold in the FWA. In fact, you have to go back a couple years to find the last time that I wore a belt that did something other than hold my Wranglers up. But that’s not the case anymore. Now, I’ve got this X-Title, and by God, I’m gonna fight like hell every single day to hang onto it.

Tommy Bedlam:There’s a locker room full of people who deserve a shot at this thing, and there’s even more who want a shot. All I can say about that is they can get in line. As soon as my match with Summers ended at Back in Business, XYZ made the announcement that he was coming for this title at the FWA Anniversary Show. That’s fine with me, he’s earned it, and I’m ready to defend it. Now, I’ve never gone one on one with anybody quite like XYZ bef-

Before Tommy can finish, he’s interrupted by “One Headlight.”

The crowd comes to its collective feet as the always-erratic XYZ comes through the curtains with the full force of The Menage trailing behind. XYZ sports his trademark green tights with no shirt and a green cloth tied around his neck serving as a cape. He also has his long curly, frazzled hair and big bulging eyes to complete the general look.

The rest of The Menage is quite different from its leader. Wild Jerry has a t-shirt donning the Mexican flag, Frank has a plain black T-shirt and jeans, Christian Howard wears a full suit and tie, while Sierra is otherwise a plain jane with a tank top and jean shorts. PacMan Bert has his handheld PacMan game firmly in his grip, with a PacMan t-shirt on. Even Lizzy Golden comes out with the group, herself wearing a child’s t-shirt showing a T-rex dinosaur on a skateboard.

XYZ and the rest of The Menage slowly come to the ring, with XYZ bodaciously stepping up to the apron while the other six all use the ringsteps. They enter the ring one by one, now outnumbering Deathswitch Initiative by 7 to 2.

XYZ quickly asks for a microphone and stands opposite the reigning X Champion and the champ’s friend.

XYZ:Ah … the world smells … nice and toasty today … doesn’t it, Bedlam of the Tommys?

The crowd is buzzing and fills this gap with a cheer.

XYZ:Bedlam of the Tommys … and his friend the Crowe of the Chris’ Nest … I am … impressed … by the both of you. But Bedlam of the Tommys … especially you … and your … aplomb … against the Summer of the Shawns. While he did everything he could … to capture your light … to bring torture to your heart … you resisted … and overcame.

XYZ pauses and nods his head to Tommy Bedlam, who is suspicious and unsure, particularly of the way X is talking, but still accepts what he assumes is a compliment.

XYZ:Now you stand here … as the X … Y … Z … Champion … before me … and before all the fighters of this world … all the people who scratch and claw for every crumb of happiness they can muster for themselves … whatever crust of the pie of life they are warranted. You stand before all of us the XYZ Champion … and I … the top … contender … the immediate challenger. It is … quite the circumstance, yes?

Another pause and another cheer.

XYZ:I hold no ill-will towards you, Bedlam of the Tommys. I hold no ill-will towards your Crowe’s Nest friend or anyone else in your Initiative of Switching Death … as I have regularly outlasted and outlived death … as I did at Back in Business … and as I did on Meltdown … when I outlasted and bested a Walker of the Death.

XYZ:So you and I … stand opposite one another … for no reason except fate has placed us here … and placed THAT … symbol of hope … and symbol of heroicness … between us.

Another pause from X as he is ramping up, with the entire Menage all behind him.

XYZ:But when the lights go bright and the stars go dim … WHERE WERE YOU, BEDLAM OF THE TOMMYS … WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE WORLD NEEDED SOMEONE TO LIGHT THE WAY?! You were not here, not there, NOT ANYWHERE! No … no you are simply … fighting your own battle, or the battle of those you know, not one of anyone else you don’t. You’re not … in space against the Sloths of Giggleton or the Angry Bison of Ketchup Row! You’re here … dabbling in little wars … with little men. And I …

Tommy Bedlam puts his hand up in the air, causing XYZ to halt mid-sentence. The crowd begins buzzing as Tommy looks around at the thousands in attendance.

Tommy Bedlma:I’m gonna have to stop you there, XYZ, ‘cause I don’t understand a word of what you’re saying. If we’re being honest, nobody in Jamaica has the foggiest fucking clue what you’re goin’ on about.

XYZ takes a breath and then nods in the direction of Tommy Bedlam. X seems a little rattled, evident by slowing down his speaking.

XYZ:I … can understand that sometimes … people … m … might not … un … understand me. I have a certain … gusto … and life experiences … most people never have had or will have. Let me simplify it. I am here … to let you know that as the seahorse flies in the moonlit sky, I will go with honor and …

Tommy quickly puts a hand up once more.

Tommy Bedlam:See … that … that right there. Something about seahorses flying in the sky. I’m just a regular old cowboy, and where I’m from, seahorses don’t fly. Not even regular horses fly. But they’re good for ridin’ … and if that’s what you’re talking about … then I think we might just have something in common. But people not understanding you has anything to do with, what’d you call it? ‘Gusto?’ No, your gusto isn’t confusing anyone. It’s the fact that every time you open your mouth, this never ending stream of shit that doesn’t even make sense to you comes out.

XYZ:No, no, no. You don’t understand. Let me … explain it slower for you … when the pink platypus takes upon the throne of leaves …

Tommy Bedlam:What?!?!

The crowd laughs as XYZ closes his eyes. He tries to continue but mumbles and stutters momentarily.

XYZ:XYZ: It … will be … the worthwhile force that gets everything in this world … and in every other world … merging as one so that EEEEEVERY little man, woman, and child … everyone down and out … will be able to storm the castle gates and …

Tommy Bedlam:Hang on a minute here, chief. I don’t know shit about castles. I was raised on a ranch. I’ll go out on a limb and say most of the people here in Jamiaca arein’t looking to storm castles. So … what are you actually saying, XYZ? Why are you out here? To talk to me about a pink platypus? Really? Have you ever gone back and listened to one of your promos? You have these little stooges who follow you around yelling about gringos and shit. Do they understand anything you’re going on about?

Just as XYZ is about to respond and try to get his main point across for a fourth time, Wild Jerry steps forward and grabs the microphone. He lowers his face and looks right into Tommy Bedlam’s eyes.

Wild Jerry:He’s actually sayin’, ya’ little hillbilly gringo, that he comin’ for that belt and ain’t no Dallas Cowboy-ass goof like you gonna stop him!

Tommy Bedlam:Oh, is that so?

The crowd lets out an “oooooh”as Tommy’s whole demeanor changes.

XYZ almost responds to Tommy but instead looks behind at Wild Jerry and tries to say something. However, Frank and Sierra point to where Tommy is standing and XYZ turns around at the perfect time to take a nasty right hand punch from Tommy Bedlam to the jaw! The single right hook sends XYZ down like a sack of bricks, and The Menage all scurry down to X’s aide. Even Wild Jerry is crouched, as he probably feels most responsible for what happened.

Tommy Bedlam looks down at the #1 contender to the X Championship – the man he will meet at the Anniversary Show – points to the X Championship belt, and says, ”Try and take this from me. Just try!”

Chris Crowe pats Tommy on the shoulder and the two walk out of the ring just as XYZ sits up, his left hand nursing the left half of his jaw, where the wicked punch landed. As has become the norm, the crowd sings along to “Wanted Dead or Alive” as Deathswitch makes their way back up the ramp.

Jean-Luc Watkins: We’ve got two guys who have endeared themselves to the crowd, who also couldn’t be much more different from one another if they tried, and somehow, that X-Title match at the Anniversary Show somehow got more interesting.

navy.png

Cue your own inspirational music here
(Because I'm not paying royalties to fucking inspire you! Oh and while I'm at it, this music better be rock and roll or metal! None of this fuckin pussy shit)

The following message is a WWE.com exclusive

"Are you tired of the daily grind of a 9 to 5 job? Working day in and day out while seeing nothing in return!"

"What if I can promise you fulfillment? What if I can offer you a chance to BE A STAR with the WWE?"

"Greatness as none of you are sure to know, comes at a cost and that is a simple cost of $199.99 per week for a program which at minimum can take 6 Months for you to complete"

f613d0132c31fb2b0908f89eef2a1b2b10189d59_00.jpg

My name is Trevor Walker and I am here to change your life for the better. Now I know in today's economy what I'm asking from you is tough. But bare this in mind, the money you are paying to be a WWE superstar. You will be apart of the Walker Wrestling Experience and you will get to train at the finest performance center that money can buy. As part of my training I will educate you, I will break you down and rebuild you in my image. I will make you better than you could ever dream of being! All I ask apart from your money is that you are willing to do anything and everything I ask. When I tell you to jump Jack... You don't mention your recent fucking pedicure. You ask me back how fucking high do I need to jump. I do not want Average Everyday Wrestlers in the WWE. AEW TALENTS DO NOT MAKE IT IN THE WWE! Instead with these ads I'm looking to recruit the best of the very best and I am looking for a few good men...

(Just then a voice behind the camera interrupts Trevor midflow)

"Trevor, we spoke about this. It's 2023 and you can't make this a boys club just for men. This is a world of inclusivity now and everyone deserves a chance regardless of their gender!"

(Crinkling his face as he reaches out and lowers the camera in front of him. Walker is clearly unaware that this doesn't stop the audio.)

The fucking shit it does! This is a fucking wrestling school. This is the fucking WWE and at the WWE we don't give a shit about Women's Wrestling! If women want to do classes they can do cooking or drama. The only women we have in the WWE are rats. The only action they get is with the boys after they've finished their matches!

(As Walker takes a deep breath, the voice off screen takes a moment before responding.)

"OK but let me put it to you this way! In the FWA there are just as many women's wrestlers as there are men. If you look into that crowd it's an even split of men and women. Many of whom are willing to pay to chase their dreams of doing this themselves."

So your point is?

"Trevor if you make this a boys club for men only.. You are halving your potential profits! If you want to make as much profit as you can with the WWE. You are going to need to embrace women's wrestling."

Women's wrestling though! That'll never get over.. Not unless it's topless! But I see your point and I am a worker after all. Right lift the camera and we'll take two it.

(Slowly the camera rises while Walker exhales.)

Now, as I was saying before we encountered some technical difficulties. My name is Trevor Walker, wrestling legend and globally known superstar. What I am looking for right now is a few good men and uh, a few good... Women. Because at the WWE we believe in offering a level playing field to you all. So I am looking for a few good men and women as I'd like to offer you an opportunity to be all that you can be. All at the low cost of $199.99 a week which will put you on the path to becoming a WWE Superstar! So what are you waiting for? Become a part of the WWE today!

navy.png

There's a mild pop in the arena for the Ménage, the trio promptly appearing on stage with smiles on their faces. They seem to be enjoying their time in the spotlight, and are accompanied to the ring tonight by XYZ himself.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and is a quarter final match in the Trios Eliminator Tournament. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by XYZ… Wild Jerry, Christian Howard, and Sierra… they are… THE MENAGE!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "The Ménage did better than anyone expected them to at Back in Business, where Sierra lasted until the closing stages before finally being eliminated by in fourth position. And tonight they have the added bonus of XYZ at their side!"

Konchu Hao: "Bonus? Wouldn't be so sure. Strange character, that XYZ. Peculiar. Bit of a deviant, if you ask me."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "The ironing is delicious…"

Natalie Rosenberg: "And their opponents, already in the ring… Jobber Jimbo, Jiggy Jon, and Jugem Jugem… they are Triple J Security!!"

The three members of the Ménage due to compete tonight enter the ring, leaving XYZ to cheer them on from the outside. The two teams engage in brief discussions before eventually deciding that it'll be Jiggy and Jerry to start things off. The official issues some final instructions and then calls for the bell.

navy.png

THIRD MATCH || 1/20.
The Ménage [Sierra, Wild Jerry, & Christian Howard] vs. Triple J Security [Jobber Jimbo, Jugem Jugem, & Jiggy Jon].
Trios Eliminator Tournament - Round One.
Match Writer: SS.
navy.png

<< 00:00. >>

Jiggy Jon and Wild Jerry begin to circle the ring before bringing it together in a collar and elbow tie-up. Jon has the strength advantage but Jerry quickly slips through his grasp and goes behind into a rear waistlock. Jerry tries to hoist Jiggy up and over with a German, but Jiggy fights out with elbows to the side of the head and the a stamp on the foot! Jerry hops about in pain, and is then taken off his feet by Jiggy with a shoulder block! Then a clothesline! Jerry gets up to his feet once more, but is doubled over with a boot to the midsection…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Snap suplex from Jiggy Jon! He neglects going for the cover, instead tagging in Jobber Jimbo. Looks like we're going to get some tandem offence here, with Jiggy and Jimbo applying front facelocks either side of Wild Jerry… double snap suplex!"

Konchu Hao: "Repetitive but effective!"

Jimbo makes the tag to Jugem Jugem, who wastes no time in ascending the turnbuckles. He steadies himself on the top turnbuckle and then plants a perfect elbow drop into the heart of Jerry! He goes for the cover…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Jugem looks a little disappointed, but goes back to work…

<< 06:12. >>

The only moment of offense Jerry has managed in the meantime is reversing an attempted leg whip by Jimbo with an enziguri, promptly tagging in Christian Howard. Howard came in with lots of gusto but quickly found himself outwrestled by Triple J Securiy, who proceeded to isolate him in the same way they did Jerry. Now, after a handful of power moves and a couple of near-falls, Jugem Jugem saps the energy out of Christian with a sleeper hold…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "The official comes in close to check Christian Howard's arm… no! There's still life left in him! This one isn't over!"

Konchu Hao: "XYZ seems to have surrounded himself with people just as stubborn as he is…"

Howard starts to fight up to his feet and then fires off with elbow strikes into Jugem's ribs, and then backs him into the ropes before flinging him into the opposite set. Jugem ducks the first attempted clothesline, but then turns around into a standing dropkick! Both men are down and begin to struggle towards their own corner…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Tags made! Here comes Jobber Jimbo! Here comes Sierra!"

Sierra winds up for a lariat, but Jimbo ducks beneath it and continues to the ropes. He gathers steam, but Sierra first leapfrogs over him and then, upon reapproach, takes him out with a low dropkick to the knees!! Jimbo somersaults and lands on his back, but is quick to scramble up. This time, it's his turn to attempt a lariat, but Sierra is able to avoid it, collecting Jimbo in a backslide to pin his shoulders to the mat!

ONE… TWO… THR – NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Broken up by Jiggy Jon! But here comes Wild Jerry! He clotheslines Jiggy up and over the top rope!"

The interruption and stomp from Jiggy, though, cause Sierra to rise slowly, and Jugem is waiting for her when she does. He boots her in the midsection and then hoists her slender form up into powerbomb position… but Sierra slips out the back!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Sunset flip roll-up!! Shoulders down!!"

Winner: The Ménage via pinfall at 09:30.

Sierra is helped up to her feet by her teammates, the official quick to lift their arms in victory.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here are your winners, and progressing to the semi-finals of the Trios Eliminator Tournament… the Ménage!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Perhaps not as slick or as quick as the Lumberjacks or YOKAI Death Squad earlier in the week on Meltdown, but the important thing is that the Ménage have just posted their place in the final four of this tournament. They seem to be in possession of a rather large amount of beginner's luck right now, but they're certainly getting the job done…"

XYZ slides into the ring to celebrate with his teammates, the scene fading to black on this image.

navy.png

A cameraman almost trips over himself trying to get over the threshold to the parking lot, where there appears to be some sort of commotion going on. However on a closer look this is the doing of one man only, and the main sound that can be heard is the tunes of ’We Want the Funk’ by George Clifton booming out of a nearby stereo on a table set up in the parking lot.

Of course, the one man party is none other than Funky Fedora, who is dancing on the spot with headphones on. He beams when he sees the camera focused on him. As he has music loudly playing through the headphones, he is unable to regulate the volume of his voice.

Funky Fedora: “WOOOO! BACK IN BUSINESS WAS A FUNKY TIME, RIGHT? I WAS SO FULL OF FUNK THAT THEY COULDN’T EVEN CONTAIN ME ON THE MAIN SHOW! OWWWWW!

“NOW, FUNKY FEDORA IS HERE TO SPREAD THE FUNK, BAY-BAY! WE’VE GOT THE FUNKY SILENT BUT NOT SO SILENT DISCO! THESE HEADPHONES CAN’T CONTAIN THE-”

Despite the music playing both through and outside of his headphones, Funky Fedora hears the deafening honking sound which reverberates through all of Kingston. He shrieks and runs away as a large truck enters the picture and it knocks over the table and crushes the stereo underneath one of the front tyres.

The truck is one that has been seen before and it becomes clear that it is the same truck witnessed at Back in Business as Chris Peacock is standing on top of it once again. The dual champion has both of his belts strapped around his waist and he sprays the hose of the truck around the immediate vicinity, creating a puddle of thick, white liquid on the floor next to the truck.

The driver’s door opens and Alyster Black pokes his head out, and he presses a button to stop the flow of ejaculate coming out of the hose, to Peacock’s disappointment.

Alyster Black: "Why do you always get to stand on the top?"

Chris Peacock: "Because I am the FWA World Champion, numbnuts. When you’re the guy with two titles, you can go on the top."

Alyster Black: "I have two titles."

Chris Peacock: "Neither of them is the FWA World Championship, so until that changes you can stay in the driver’s seat."

Alyster Black: "Well, that might be sooner rather than later, thanks to you. How come you didn’t tell me about that, by the way?"

Chris Peacock: "Are you complaining?"

Alyster Black: "No-"

Chris Peacock: "Then shut your damn mouth, son! Now, are we going to go and defend these titles or-"

There is yet another interruption as a blood curdling scream is heard followed by rapid footsteps. The camera pans to the right and Allen Price arrives on the scene, still in his torn clothes from earlier on. Price runs towards the truck and slips in the puddle, landing flat on his face and ending up covered in the white substance which was spewed from the truck.

Allen Price: "THANK GOD YOU’RE BOTH HERE!"

Chris Peacock: "Allen? What are you doing back here? You’re supposed to be on commentary!"

Allen Price: "It was horrible, Chris. I made a mistake. The man is a lunatic!"

Chris Peacock: "Who?"

Allen Price: "Cyrus Truth."

Both Chris and Alyster begin howling with laughter. Allen is still gravely concerned down on the floor.

Chris Peacock: "Cyrus is harmless, Allen. If he was going to do anything to you, he’d have done more than tear up your clothes. I know he’s toothless. Stick with us, you’ll be fine."

Allen Price seems slightly reassured, and FTN are of course supremely confident going into their tag title defence later on tonight.

navy.png

-= MEANWHILE =-

???: "-flight was delayed like crazy. If we had been waiting for the pilot any longer I would’ve flown the damn thing myself."

???: "You would’ve been put on some kind of watch list, Jackson."

???: "Yeah, a ‘Watch this guy beat the crap out of the pilot and make the plane do a cool barrel roll’ list. Fly a plane - It can’t be that hard. Push a button, pull a lever, eat a bag of peanuts. Easy."

It’s outside of the arena, not too long ago. A pair of bodies walk across the concrete, one of which with a cellphone pressed against their ear. It’s easy to recognize them by their voices even before they come into view - It’s Jackson Fenix & Nate Savage, of the Undisputed Alliance. Dressed casually, the two approach the arena, as Jackson continues talking on the phone and Nate briefly turns a head behind them.

Nate Savage: "Jimmy, Karl, hurry up with those bags."

Jackson Fenix: "We’re just arriving at the building now. We’ll catch you inside, alright?"

There’s a muffled response from the phone. Jackson nods, sagely, and makes a brief kissing noise into the phone, before holding it out to Nate.

Nate Savage: "What- What are you giving me this for?"

Jackson Fenix: "It’s Monica and Antonio. They said ‘kisses.’"

Nate Savage: "… Okay. What do you want me to do with this information?"

Jackson Fenix: "Y’know. Kisses. Like-"

Jackson repeats the awkward kissing noise into the phone, before brandishing it to Nate. Nate seems hesitant, before leaning in to the phone.

Nate Savage: "… Kissing noises."

Jackson Fenix: "Good enough."

Satisfied with the compromise, as Jackson hangs up, thrusting his hands into his pockets.

Nate Savage: "No Xtacee, just Antonio and Monica, that's weird."

Jackson Fenix: "Xtacee couldn't make it to the phone or something. They wouldn't say what was wrong."

The two approach the backdoor of the arena, passing by an inconspicuous dumpster, when-

???: "Psst!"

Jackson pauses. Nate does not.

???: "Oi! Fenix, Savage, over ‘ere!"

Jackson whirls around in confusion, before his eyes settle on the aforementioned inconspicuous dumpster. The lid is slightly raised, and a pair of eyes glimmer, pointed in his direction.

???: "Ya gots the time for a lil… Interview?"

Jackson Fenix: "Nate, the dumpster is talking to me."

Nate lets out the kind of sigh that is normally deserved for his children’s school teachers, and gently rests his head against the back door of the arena.

Nate Savage: "Just ignore it, Jackson."

The dumpster lid rises slightly, and the head of a giant possum leers out, beckoning the two others with a toothy grin.

Jackson Fenix: "But-"

Nate Savage: "Jackson. "We’re late. We’ll talk to the dumpster later. C’mon."

Jackson hesitatingly draws his attention away from the dumpster, and follows Nate through the arena door. The door closes behind them, just as a half-drunk slushie is thrown at the back door. The dumpster lid is slung against the wall of the arena, and the aforementioned giant possum hisses, shaking a fist.

???: "WELL NUTS TO YOU TOO! Buncha uppity jerkwads. Foine, I’ll find some other shmucks ta interview. Moight not’ve won Ground Zero, but I’m in demand, y’know!"

???: "HEY!"

Suddenly, a frazzled-looking man in a stuntman jumpsuit and a man in a karate uniform are on the scene - each carrying a large, large load of bags. The karate man adjusts his glasses, glaring at the oversized possum-man in stern disappointment, as he jabs a finger into the snout of the man in a possum onesie.

Kung Fu Karl: "How dare you disrespect our beloved mentors!"

The possum figure seems more bewildered, leaning away from Karl's finger.

Jimmy Boom-Boom: "Yeah! I won’t stand for anyone slandering the guys who brought us under their wings! Who throws a slushie, anyway?"

Kung Fu Karl: "What are you, some kind of… Trash Mammal?"

The possum-man swipes Kung Fu Karl’s finger away from him, snarling.

???: "Maybe I am! What’s it to ya?"

Jimmy Boom-Boom: "Stay away from our mentors, you… Weirdo!"

Before there’s any further response, the arena door is wrenched back open, with Nate Savage poking a head out.

Nate Savage: "KARL. JIMMY. HURRY UP WITH THOSE BAGS."

Nate retreats back into the arena. Jimmy Boom-Boom & Kung Fu Karl huff, shouldering the Undisputed Alliance’s bags onto their shoulders with a brief straining noise, marching into the arena - but not before shooting the weird possum in the dumpster an oddly disproportional death glare. The door swings shut behind them, and with a grumble, the oversized possum-man retreats into the dumpster, letting the lid swing shut behind him.

Trash Mammal: "This is somehow Sulley’s fault."

Cut to black.

navy.png

Jean-Luc Watkins: "An awful lot going on in the parking lot, it would seem…"

There's a subdued reaction with some boos as Jack the Clipper - an imposing new presence within the FWA - appears on the stage. He surveys the audience with a scowl on his face, offering a few violent snaps of his barber's scissors in their direction, and then begins to stride towards the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a ten minute time limit… introducing first, from Whitechapel, London, he weighs in at two hundred and seventy pounds… Jack the Clipper!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "This FWA debutant looks mean… and I could actually use a shave."

Konchu Hao: "I know a spell or two for that, if you're interested…"

Natalie Rosenberg: "And his opponent… already in the ring… 'Mr Europe'... Derrick Hunter!"

No real reaction for Hunter, who continues to loosen up and stare down his incoming opponent. Jack climbs into the ring and looms over Derrick, the apparent mismatch an ominous sight. The official conducts his final checks (as best he can) before calling for the bell…

navy.png

FOURTH MATCH || 1/10.
Jack the Clipper vs. Derrick Hunter.
Singles Match.
Match Writer: SS.
navy.png

Hunter backs away from Jack and circles round him, offering up a test of strength. Clipper sneers at this before taking up the offer… only for Hunter to slip beneath his grasp and slap on a side headlock! Jack has the power advantage, but Hunter keeps the hold locked on through his solid technical foundations, before choosing to transition behind into a hammer lock… and then again into a cravat. The audience is quiet as it watches on, meaning they can hear Derrick Hunter himself shout out…

"WRESTLING!"

He has a smug look on his face whilst holding onto his cravat… but this quickly turns to horror, and then he screams out in agony. He relinquishes the hold, and we see that Jack is biting his shoulder!!

Konchu Hao: "Such savagery!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Indeed! No place for it in a wrestling ring!"

Konchu Hao: "Oh, but that's exactly the place for it!"

Derrick manages to wrench himself away from Jack the Clipper, and specifically his teeth, and looks on at his opponent with horror on his face. The old pro tries to shake it off and charges at Jack… but eats a huge headbutt! Hunter hits the mat immediately, as if his chest has been caved in by the strike, and Clipper wastes no time in dragging the journeyman up to his feet…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Jack the Clipper lays into Hunter with a series of slaps to the back of the head! I believe he called this Short, Back, & Sides..."

Clipper only relents to connect with a boot to the midsection, hoisting Hunter up before driving him down with a spinning sit-out powerbomb!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "That's Chapel Street! But Jack isn't done…"

Indeed, the big man drags Derrick Hunter up to his feet once more. He throws him into the corner, Hunter facing away from him and maybe out cold already. Jack takes a step back, runs in, and connects with a discuss lariat to the back of the head!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "LITTLE OFF THE TOP!! Count to a hundred!"

Clipper places a single boot on Derrick's chest.

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: Jack the Clipper by pinfall at 02:02.

After the conclusion of the match - with barely anytime to celebrate the victory, a figure who hasn't been seen in FWA for just over three months Madison Gray. Madison slowly marches down towards the ring where she is charged at by The Scissor Sisters. Madison though appears focused and prepared as she ducks and rolls out of the way, before tossing Dyeanne with a Judo Toss to create some separation for herself only to charge at Barbara and nail her with The Disappointed Master and smiles to herself as she stands over both valets making direct eye contact with JTC before asking a mic from one of the ringside staff.

Madison Gray: "Did you know Jack that when I got cleared by the Doctor just a few days ago, I was given two options by the management team. Option One - take a lump sum and have my contract terminated or Option Two - prove my worth and actually show that I have some grit to my character. Actually show that I have some desire to be part of this company and fight for my place. And fight for these fans - and show I am worthy of their love."

Madison points at the fans, but receives very little reaction - unsurprising considering she has yet to win a match in any capacity since signing with the company.

Madison Gray: "Jack me and you - back home in Blightey. We aren't neighbors, we aren't close and we wouldn't even consider ourselves to have any sort of regional rivalry - but to most people especially in the States, we practically live next door to each other. And so I found myself clambering onto a step ladder and peering over the garden fence, looking at what you have and wanting a piece of the action. What you have, I want. And what I want, is your time under the spotlight. Because bad guys like you, you don't deserve love. Young kids like me - kids that have got their whole lives ahead of us. We deserve the time to shine and this Lioness - she intends to..."

Jack the Clipper: "Nah. Nah, Nah…"

The grizzled Barber has, at some point, snatched a mic from the ring announcer and cuts off the young Lioness as she speaks, a sour, bitter expression on his face as he looks down at Gray and ushers her to join him in the ring.

Jack the Clipper: "I don't know who the hell you think you are or who I am, but you picked the wrong time and the wrong place to make your little rah-rah speech, sunshine."

Madison has now clambered up the stairs and is standing in front of Jack as he leans down somewhat to make sure he's on eye level.

Jack the Clipper: "You want to pick a fight? You wanna make your name with Jack The Clipper? I ain't making nobody famous. Ain't nobody making their name off me. Because I don't pick fights with young punks. I send them off to the devil with a shave and a haircut. So why don't you pick up ya little karate yellow belt, crawl back under the rock you've been hiding under, and don't open doors ya can't close, girly, and be thankful all you got from me was a close shave!"

Jack stomps over to the ropes swearing under his breath, going to leave the ring, when all of a sudden...

Blake Taylor makes his way to the ring, with Madison and Jack The Clipper

Blake Taylor: "I see both of you are in a conundrum, so let me make it clear, both of you are in my way of achieving greatness, do you two bozos not know who I am? I am The Prodigal Son, Blake Taylor, the most decorated combat athlete this sport has ever seen, a 2 weight champion in both MMA and boxing, and the most dominant striker in the history of both sports."

The crowd begins to Boo Blake aggressively, and begins chanting, ‘You Suck!’

Blake Taylor: "If I suck then you all swallow so shut the hell up. All of these Wankers pander to you fools, but a man like me doesn't give a damn, what these idiots here think, I'm not here to make friends I'm here to make money, here to break bones, and here to make this roster fear me. So if you 2 are going to sit here and run your mouth and not be about the action then this roster is full of Wankers and Gentle people who like to sit around and make victim noises."

Blake drops the mic as he continues to stand in the middle of the ring with Madison in the center and Jack having remained close to the ropes. Madison's eyes narrow clearly, not enjoying the newcomer's words as she goes to raise her mic a second time, only to get a double sledgehammer in the back by Jack The Clipper! Pushing her into Blake Taylor!

That's all the prodigal son needs to start swinging fists! It's a brawl in the middle of the ring as Madison, fighting from underneath, tries and creates separation with a few well-placed and well-practiced blows, which gains enough distance between herself and Taylor for her to execute a Judo Toss, although Taylor bounces up almost instantly from the mat, eyes bulging out of his head, stunned that Grey would dare put her hands on him and comes running towards her, and a brawl is on.

Meanwhile, Jack (who you might remember caused the entire fight in the first place) has rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp and help the Scissor Sisters back up onto their feet as they disappear backstage, as officials begin to get in between Gray and Taylor preventing the fight from escalating any further.

navy.png

Meltdown returns to the exterior of Jon Russnow's offices once again, this time it's Johnny Johnson standing outside before walking through the doors.

Jon Russnow: "Well, if it isn't former North American Champion Johnny Johnson! I suppose I haven't had the chance to welcome you back properly..."

Johnny just stares at Russnow with a suspicious look.

Jon Russnow: "Can I do something for you?"

Johnny keeps staring at Russnow with a suspicious look.

Jon Russnow: "I’m not really sure what kind of little game you are playing right now, but I don’t have time for it today. You’re about the nineteenth person that has come in this office this week with no appointment and honestly, it’s a little annoying. "

Johnny then begins to speak finally with a condescending tone and looking aghast.

Johnny Johnson: "Oh, so sorry boss. I didn’t mean to come in here and bother you. I’m sure you are very busy with the many things you have to do for FWA. Like not book Bryan Baxter in a title match this week to ensure his title reign is ninety years long. Or put on display some of the talentless hacks like DSI on your card, yet fail to book my client, The Great Maru with a match."

Russnow looks over at Johnny with an irritated look and just crosses his arms over his chest.

Jon Russnow: "If you just came in here to insult how I run this company I suggest you turn yourself around and make your way back out of my door. "

Johnny then holds his hands up in front of him, waving them about and making a face as if he is being apologetic.

Johnny Johnson: "Sorry again boss, I just am such a turd sometimes and forget that no one shall question the great and powerful Jon Russnow. Especially someone as lowly as The Legend, himself. "

Russnow looks even more irritated as Johnny continues to yammer on.

Jon Russnow: "You know damn well that isn’t what I’m saying. If you have a point to all of this I would really insist you get to it very soon or my patience will be running very dry, very quickly."

Johnny then looks down at the chair across from the desk of Russnow, pulls it farther from Russnow’s desk and then sits in it.

Johnny Johnson: "Fair enough, boss. As you know, and I stated a few moments ago you seemingly forgot to involve my client, The Great Maru, in either of this week's shows. I would like to ensure that this oversight doesn’t happen again with the next two shows."

Jon Russnow: "Fair enough, I don’t think it’s an unreasonable request. Did you have any suggestions on who his opponent should be? After all, you seem to believe I am failing at providing an entertaining product here in FWA. "

Johnny nods his head in agreement as Russnow speaks his last words.

Johnny Johnson: "I want Maru to face the DSI. "

Russnow thinks about it for a second and then nods his head as the idea isn’t too high of a request.

Jon Russnow: "Fair enough, would you like him to face the returning Chris Crowe or our new X title Champion, Tommy Bedlam. "

Before Russnow can even complete his sentence Johnny blurts his next word out.

Johnny Johnson: "BOTH!”

Russnow’s lip pucker up, ensures that Johnny realizes that he really isn’t on the same level with Johnson’s idea.

Jon Russnow: "I’m not putting The Great Maru in a handicap match with both members of the Deathswitch Initiative. "

Johnny looks over at him with beady eyes.

Johnny Johnson: "I assure you The Great Maru can handle those two clubs…."

Before Johnny can finish his sentence Russnow interrupts him with an irritated look on his face.

Jon Russnow: "No, how about another idea for the Great Maru."

Johnny looks at him with a smug look before he moves on to his next thought.

Johnny Johnson: "Fine, fine. Then I order you to declare The Great Maru the new TV title champion. I believe this idea is only doing you a favor since I would assume any idea you have on what to do with the current, vacant championship is a brain dead idea that would only ensure financial hardships for this company."

Russnow sits there as Johnny speaks with a stoic look on his face. He has crossed his arms once again across his chest and begins to look almost entirely uninterested at what Johnny is saying.

Jon Russnow: "NO! While I admire your dedication and belief in your client. The Great Maru has done nothing but use backhanded tactics and cheap shots at talent since he’s been here. Not only that he hasn’t even had one official match in FWA yet.

I have no doubt that he has the ability and talents to go far in FWA, but until he actually shows those abilities and talents properly he doesn’t deserve to even be mentioned in the realm of receiving a title shot, let alone just handed one of FWA’s championships. "

Johnny sits there in the chair. The more Russnow talked the more his face steamed a little bit. By the end of it he lets out a giant sigh. As he is about to open his mouth back up Russnow continues to speak.

Jon Russnow: "However, I do agree that I had a slight oversight not booking your client in a match this past week and that is my folly. I, however, do not agree with what you and your client decided to do to Juan in that ring on Meltdown. Since it’s abundantly clear that you believe Juan Tothrefor wasn’t good enough to be in 'your family' as you call it. What if we had The Great Maru face Juan Tothrefor in a match on the next Meltdown show."

Johnny sits there not with a smug look on his face and grabs the arms of the chair that he is sitting in and squeezes tightly. He bites down on his bottom lip, formulating how to exactly reply. And with a low and direct voice he says his peace.

Johnny Johnson: "That isn’t what I asked for and that pond scum, Juan Tothrefor is so far beneath him. The only thing Juan deserves to do, involving The Great Maru, is shining his boots and wiping the sweat from his forehead. "

With Johnny’s reply Jon Russnow just shrugs as a retort. The blow-off of a reply obviously gets under Johnny’s skin and he stands up, leans forward slamming his fist on Russnow’s desk.

Johnny Johnson: "I would suggest you begin to adhere to whatever demand that comes from my mouth. I might have been a stepping stool before. But that was before when I had to be your little puppet in that ring out there. Now however, I don’t need to dance in that ring for you. I don’t need to be at my physical peak. That isn’t something I need to focus on on a daily basis. Now, without that, I can just sit back, day in and day out and just ponder what and exactly how I’m going to ensure Jon Russnow’s life is a living hell unless he gives what me and my client want. "

As Johnny finishes up his little tirade Russnow looks at him with a very stern and belittling face.

Jon Russnow: "You really are an egomaniacal twat, Johnny. You have the audacity to come into my office, belittle the quality of my job. Shoot your mouth off about this product that I know is the best damn thing in this business, today. And then want to act like I should bend over backwards and kiss the ground that you walk on."

Johnny tries to but in, but Russnow quickly snaps back before he can. Russnow then stands up, placing his palms on his desk leaning forward to where his face is within inches of Johnny’s face.

Jon Russnow: "I don’t give a damn how much time you have to sit in your basement and draft up fantasy bookings for my business. I don’t give a damn how many minutes you waste formulating fictitious plans to somehow get one over on me. I don’t give a damn if God himself comes down from the heavens and anoints you as God II. You are merely someone I allow to have a job in this federation and you will respect me as your boss.

As for what you and your client will be doing in relation to future bookings. I wouldn’t give a shit if the two of you didn’t see the inside of and FWA ring from now until we somehow fly a man to Mars. And right now this isn’t me suggesting it to you, this is me telling you as your boss. I need you out of my office…right…..now. And I will not repeat myself. "

Johnny is wearing a very smug grimace on his face. He one eyebrow curls up a little bit.

Johnny Johnson: "Is that how we’re going to end this today?"

Jon Russnow: "It would seem so. After all this was your choice to come into my office and act in this manner. "

Johnny Johnson: "Fine…fine…I’ll go. But let me just remind you, the great wave has arrived. And no one is safe, not even the high and mighty King Russnow himself. "

And with that last bit said, Johnny turns around, opens the door and exits through it. Jon Russnow, still standing there, is relieved that the burden of Johnny Johnson is finally gone.

navy.png

Recorded the Night of August 11th.

Luminous Lagoon, Jamaica

_wKG0m9QEC4xEIeGukRBXzilOu_MAtRbc93aAWuaiTIySCa1N4KILcGC-h2QuSYtnBfITabSN6Btt3QZSuEQkAj84VRJ-yZ9zL5f2H3bOtwEOu5MUry7xxtznmqmiQj-YlsQw_qPShdQUZYCmG5-7iE

The camera zooms in on the coastline where, in a stunning display, there is a luminescent blue glow from the various species in the water. The night sky has some haze from the near-by town lights, but hardly detract from the natural beauty of the water below. The waves gently roll onto the beach before pulling back out to the sea. Footsteps are heard in the sand, having a very gentle crunch. The camera zooms to see the silhouette of a woman in the night, with the light from the water giving her body a faint outline. The distinguishing characteristic of the woman is the shape of ears from a mask, looking fox-like. Katsu.

Katsu: “September 29th, 2022. I make my first appearance on FWA television to introduce myself as Vampyra. Plans change when three idiots chose to interrupt me that night, resulting in a change of plans. Thus leading to my FWA debut two nights later in the ring.”

The camera looks over the glowing waves. Katsu’s masked covered face looks on.

Katsu: “November 10th. It is announced that Danny Toner, upon being injured, was out of the F1 tournament. Thus it resulted in a change. The unproven newcomer, Vampyra, was to enter in his place. I slowly found myself drowning in the pressure of such a tournament, only getting a win with my last match.”

The waves move up to Katsu’s sandal-wearing feet. The glowing water gently touches her toes.

Katsu: “January 28th, 2023. New year rolls around and it is originally slated that I defend my newly won championship against a former champion. However, due to my future opponent’s neglect in a tag match, that match changed to a four-way match, resulting in me losing…”

She takes a deep breath. The loss still stings a bit, not so much the championship itself, but the feeling of losing it in one defense.

Katsu: “Losing my first singles championship in my career without even being pinned. Upon returning to Japan, my doctor informed me that, for the betterment of my health, I was not to come back to FWA for an extended period.”

Zooming in on Katsu, we get a glimpse of her face under the night sky. The yellow contacts in her eyes create a light glow.

Katsu: “Thus resulting in the emergence of something new. April 30th, I changed into Katsu, my true persona, upon entering the ring at the Carnal Contendership. My efforts earned myself a chance to compete in the Steel Roulette match at FWA Anniversary XVII. With it, I can win the Golden Opportunity Briefcase, earning an FWA World Championship match at any time of my choosing…”

A small smirk appears on Katsu’s face.

Katsu: “Until things changed again. With the death of the Rodent, now a bird enters the fray, putting a championship on the line and the allure of gold.”

Stepping forward, Katsu puts her feet in the shallow water. The neon glow wraps around her legs, like little stars dance around her in the water.

Katsu: “If there is one thing that has defined the last year of my life both professionally and personally it is that: change. From expanding new horizons, gaining and losing friends, forging new identities, and hurdles and goals changing and emerging from nowhere. Some of it has been by choice, by my design. I stand here somewhat matured. A new woman. But for each change outside of my grasp I have found myself… pulled in.”

As the tide pulls in and out, water splashes on Katsu’s legs, resulting in the water practically sparkling as it is broken up by the Joshi.

Katsu: “I found myself continually overwhelmed by wave after wave crashing against me, trying to pull me to the depths below: suffocating me. Yet, here I am. I have survived. Not unscathed, but each time I have found myself just that bit more prepared for the next one.”

Looking forward, Katsu sees the glistening water under the night sky. The ripples form and with it, the neon glow continues to create an unworldly experience.

Katsu: “And that wave is what I consider to be my first true FWA World Championship match at Anniversary and finally, I want to turn a change into a positive. I know I am not considered the favourite. People are already picturing an FTN final. Black vs Peacock. A former and current world champion. One with an underlying anger in his soul. The other on top of the world now looking down on others. Then we have Reagan Cole, a man who has been a nomad in his career, traveling from place to place, with misfortune coming his way each time he comes close to the peak. Fenix, a man with a change of heart. A free-spirit earning sentiment for those who witness this change. Darius the Death Walker…”

She mentions Death Walker’s real name, trying to strike a chord with the man under the mask.

Katsu: “A man who’s life of pain has led him to be the perfect host for the demon of Death.”

Looking up, Katsu clenches her fists.

Katsu: “I have had short-coming after short-coming. Moments of triumph followed by being pulled back into a feeling of blue. Not this time.”

The masked woman shakes her head.

Katsu: “This time as the wave comes, I will stand firm, cutting through it, and standing tall to face the next. This is not a moment a year in the making, but a life-time. Because through each change, each set-back, I constantly find myself thinking ‘Why? Why keep fighting? What do you want?’ and the answer is the same each time.”

A particularly large wave comes towards Katsu. It comes in at about chest height on her. It crashes into the woman-

But she stands firm. Water drips from her clothes, showing a blue glow from the water.

Katsu: “-I want to belong. I don’t want to be someone forgotten to the waves of time. I want every single sacrifice I have made to become a wrestler, my home, my identity, moments of my life I gave up to become a wrestler, to be worth it! I want Katsu to be considered the best in FWA. So that one day I can inspire someone like me when they need it, and that will come with the FWA World Championship…”

From the other end of the Lagoon, a larger wave is beginning to form, moving into the shore towards Katsu. She stands firm, unafraid.

Katsu: “At FWA Anniversary…”

The sparkles of the water approach her as the wave continues to grow and grow.

Katsu: “A wave of change is coming and its name…”

Reaching in front of Katsu, the wave expands to greater than her height; it crashes into Katsu as the star-like glow splashes and twinkles in the night. Despite the wave’s strength.

She remains standing.

Her hair is drenched, with her grey tips looking slightly blue from the water’s glow. Her signature mask, with its red and white, instead looks slightly blue from the water dripping on it.

Katsu: “-Is the Kitsune Warrior, Katsu…”

Katsu stands in the middle of the glowing lagoon, looking off in the night sky as the segment cuts away.

navy.png

Fallout returns to the ringside area where the team of Tex Hollis, Calamity Jane, and Tadamasa Yamada are already in the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: “The following contest is a Trios Eliminator Tournament match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of the LCW Tag Team Champions, Tex Hollis and Calamity Jane, and Tadamasa Yamada!”

There’s a polite ovation for the LCW Tag Team Champions and their partner as they await the arrival of their opponents…

The sensual sounds of the Janet Jackson classic echoes out throughout Hellshire Beach and after a few seconds of the song playing, the trio of Jackson Fenix, Nate Savage, and Xperienx Xtacee make their way out. The crowd has come alive for this trio, who is accompanied by a weird looking clown that Jackson Fenix is riding on the back of like a cowboy on a horse.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Their opponents, being accompanied by Bubbles the Clown and weighing in at a combined weight of 656 lb, the team Jackson Fenix, Nasty Nate Savage, and The Sensual Enigma Xperienx Xtacee…The Undisputed Xperienx!”

Konchu Hao: “One clown riding another clown, how exciting.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I understand your history with Savage and Fenix, but Fenix has taken a turn for the better lately, and he’s not the same man you had run-ins with in the past.”

Konchu Hao: “Fair enough, I suppose, but Savage should be forever grateful that I spared him when I did.”

Fenix has hopped off of Bubbles’ back and gives his clown friend a hug. Jackson and Nate enter the ring and stand on opposite turnbuckles where they do their thing, while in the center of the ring, Xperienx Xtacee is doing his usual posing when UA joins him and the three men pose together as the theme music gradually fades out…

Jean-Luc Watkins: “While certainly an odd pairing on paper, The Undisputed Xperienx have been proven to be quite the trio despite coming up short at Back in Business.”

Konchu Hao: “My personal feelings aside, I’m afraid I must agree with you, Watkins.”

navy.png

FIFTH MATCH || 1/20.
Undisputed Xperienx [Xperienx Xtacee, Jackson Fenix, & Nate Savage] vs. Midnight Train [Tex Hollis, Calamity Jane, & ‘The Texan Dragon’ Tadamasa Yamada].
Trios Eliminator Tournament - Round One.
Match Writer: Jimmy King.
navy.png

DING! DING! DING!

<< 00:00 >>

Jackson Fenix will kick the match off for his team while Tadamasa Yamada will begin for his team. Fenix offers a handshake and Yamada accepts, and he’s eager to get this going as he goes for a grapple but Fenix backs away from him. Fenix holds a hand up before digging in the front of his trunks before retrieving a golf ball. Savage looks on from the apron with a mortified expression while Xtacee is giggling.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’m going to regret bringing this up but unfortunately, against my own will, I heard of a story of Jackson Fenix and a trick with a golf ball he picked up in college.”

Konchu Hao: “I can’t discern what is more shocking; that man going to college or whatever it is he did with a golf ball.”

Fenix looks at the golf ball in his hand and the crowd isn’t sure what to make of it at first, but then they start cheering when Fenix teases he’s about to show off his trick with the golf ball.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I can’t believe the crowd actually wants to see this happen on live television.”

Konchu Hao: “I weep for humanity.”

Savage shouts at Fenix from the apron and apparently has talked some sense into his friend. Fenix then extends his hand out with the golf ball and offers it to Yamada. The wrestling legend looks thoroughly confused by this entire ordeal and he’s not sure what to make of it. Fenix pulls his hand back, exits the ring, and goes to Bubbles the Clown and asks for something. Bubbles pulls a bunch of random items from his pocket that include his horn, a handsaw, 25 cents, hammer, a pair of socks, an Xbox controller, and a banana. He finally finds what he’s looking for, sanitary wipes, and Jackson uses the wipes to clean off the golf ball.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Do I want to know why he had all of those items in his pocket?”

Konchu Hao: “I think it’s best not to ask questions at this point, Watkins.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Well, at least Fenix is trying to be sanitary before sharing that golf ball.”

Bubbles picks up the banana from his pocket and offers it to the commentary team, who refuse to acknowledge it. Bubbles gently places the banana down on the table and leaves it be.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I wouldn’t touch that if I were you.”

Konchu Hao: “Do you take me for a fool, Watkins? Of course I’m not touching that!”

Back in the ring, Fenix offers the golf ball to Yamada, and Yamada has had enough of these games and kicks the golf ball out of Fenix’s hand! Fenix clutches his hand and shouts at Yamada…

“Hey, that hurt!”

Yamada goes for another kick on Fenix but this time Fenix ducks underneath and he drills Yamada with a forearm strike! Fenix repeats this offense a few more times until Yamada is backed into a corner, and Fenix tags in Xtacee. The two men take turns punching Yamada between vigorous hip thrusts and Savage tags himself in, knocks Jane and Hollis off the ring apron before charging toward Yamada and he squashes Yamada with a cannonball!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “An intriguing form of offense from the trio of Xtacee, Fenix, and Savage!”

Konchu Hao: “I’ve been on the receiving end of that cannonball from Savage, so I can relate to Yamada right now.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “You’ve never had two men punch you while thrusting their hips though, right?”

Konchu Hao: “I’m afraid not.”

The match starts to break down now as Hollis and Jane have re-entered the ring, but Fenix takes Jane down with The Britney Spear while Xtacee levels Hollis with Educated Feet! Savage throws Yamada toward Xtacee, who connects with another Educated Feet! Yamada stumbles into the waiting arms of Savage who hoists him up high for his Nasty Bomb as Fenix comes off the top with his SMD Meteora! Savage then hooks the leg for the pin…

ONE…TWO…THREE!

Winner: The Undisputed Xperienx by pinfall at 5:06.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here are your winners of the match, Nate Savage, Jackson Fenix, and Xperienx Xtacee…The Undisputed Xperienx!”

Fenix and Xtacee jump on Nate and both of them hug him on each side, much to his chagrin, but there is a slight smile underneath that tough exterior of Nate Savage.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “It started off with fun and games but in the end it’s another win for The Undisputed Xperienx as they move on in the Trios Eliminator tournament! There is certainly no getting up from that combination of moves from the trio of Undisputed Xperienx!”

Konchu Hao: “I don't think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell he’ll be the same after that, and as interesting as that was, I wish to never experience that again.”

Fenix jumps into the waiting arms of Bubbles the Clown and shares a hug with his clown friend as they all exit the ring and the show rolls on…

navy.png

We cut to the backstage area, where a slightly flustered (it's been a long few weeks for us all) Jon Russnow is busy at work in his office. Well, by 'busy at work', I mean that he's throwing darts at a board. Around the edge of the dartboard are words like 'BOUNTY', 'TOURNAMENT', and 'TRIOS, and after each dart sticks in he makes a careful note in his notepad before retrieving it. Eventually, he notices that he isn't alone and winks at the camera. He takes a sip of his white chocolate London Fog before addressing it.

Jon Russnow: "What a couple of weeks it's been, wrestling fans! 'Back in Business' was a record breaker, and the wheels just don't stop turning. Already, we've had to confront the sad news of Shawn Summers' retirement from professional wrestling, which leaves us with a vacant FWA Television Championship. Would've been considerate of Shawn to lose it before he left, but there you are. But these aren't my only stresses, comrades: last Thursday, on Meltdown, I had wrestlers queuing up at my door to demand opportunities on the upcoming Anniversary Show, and right here in Jamaica I have three of our newest talents already promising to rip each others' throats out…"

Here, the authority figure pauses. He shakes his head ruefully, the stresses of the job quite clearly taking their toll. He begins again in defiance of his sorrows.

Jon Russnow: "Well, they don't call me the troubleshooter without good reason, friends! I've decided to kill three birds with one stone! We're going to have ourselves a pair of triple threat matches on the 18th Anniversary Show in Barbados. If Madison Gray, Jack the Clipper, and Blake Taylor want to fight, they can! If El Vengador, Kleio De Santos, and Al Blizzard all want a match, they can have one against each other! And the winners of each of these matches will compete in a singles match in Kinshasa at Lights Out… to be crowned the new FWA Television Champion!!"

Satisfied with his judgments, Russnow takes another sip of his tea, forgetting how hot it is and burning the inside of his mouth. He sets is down and, whilst grumbling, goes back to his dartboard.

navy.png

There’s a positive reaction from the former Art of Wrestling star, Juan Tothrefor, very slowly staggers out from the back.

Natalie Rosenberg: "The following match is scheduled for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit! Introducing first, already in the ring, he is Mexico’s own… JJJJJJUAN TOOOOTHREEEEFOR!

Konchu Hao: “This guy doesn’t look so great.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “This should be a big night for Juan Tothrefor. His first match after officially signing a FWA contract but on Meltdown he was assaulted by that monster, The Great Maru.”

Clearly not in any condition to be out there, Juan continues to limp down to the ring, earning some more cheers from the crowd for just showing up for this match.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I don’t like this at all, Konchu. Juan shouldn’t be out here… he needs to recover from that attack on Meltdown.”

Konchu Hao: “This is an opportunity of a lifetime though. Facing off against the North American Champion? Perhaps I can come up with an elixir for him because I’d love to see the upset.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Facing off against The Bastard at full health is no easy task… but going into the match with injuries is not a recipe for success. He’s going to need some magic to pull this off.”

Juan, clutching his midsection, rolls into the ring and then uses the ropes to pull himself up as he tries to play to the crowd, but immediately has to go back to clutching his side.

The boos immediately pour in as the FWA North American Champion walks out from the back. Bryan “Bastard”, as he was self referred to at Back in Business walks out from the back, his title tucked away underneath his XXL Red Letterman Jacket. The Buddy System insignia has been replaced with just one word.

“Bastard.”

Natalie Rosenberg: "And his opponent, weighing in at three hundred, eleven pounds, from Hickory, North Carolina…. BIG BBBRRRRRYYYAAANN BBBAASSSSTARD!”

Konchu Hao: “At least he knows what he is. No arguments here.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “In case you missed it, Bryan Baxter declared himself Big Bryan Bastard at Back in Business, quite literally bringing out the Bastard inside him when he unleashed an all out assault on Mike Parr before their scheduled North American Title match would begin. It ultimately lead to an easy victory for Baxter at Back in Business and that’s why he still has that title around his waist.”

Baxter ignores the boos as he makes his way down to the ring, a confident grin on his face as he climbs into the ring. Baxter removes his belt as he holds it proudly up in the air, garnishing more boos from the crowd.

Abruptly, Baxter tosses the belt to the ground and charges at Tothrefor, attacking him with a high impact shoulder block, knocking his unsuspecting opponent to the ground as Larry Stevens slides the belt out of the ring and quickly calls for the bell.

navy.png

SIXTH MATCH || 1/10.
Juan Tothrefor vs. Big Bryan Bastard.
Singles Match.
Match Writer: Dubb.
navy.png

Baxter wastes no time after his cheapshot before the bell, stomping a mudhole into the back of Juan before pulling him back up to his feet. El Bastardo lifts Tothrefor up onto his shoulders,,, and runs, ramming Tothrefor’s back into the turnbuckle before running back to the center of the ring and power slamming the former Art of Lucha star into the center of the ring!

Baxter hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! Juan kicked out!

Konchu Hao: “How about that? It isn’t over yet!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Juan may have more guts than brains. He’s clearly in no condition to be in the ring… just live to fight another day.”

Konchu Hao: “Something tells me this Juan Tothrefor is no coward like you Jean-Luc! He will see this fight through to the bitter end!”

Getting back up to his feet, Baxter argues with Larry Stevens over what he considered a slow count, giving Juan a chance to start to try and get up. Baxter notices Juan’s recovery and immediately kicks him in the face before lifting him back up and sending him into the corner with an Irish Whip.

Baxter charges in…

JUAN GETS BOTH BOOTS UP! They connect with Baxter’s jaw, sending him stumbling backwards! Perhaps feeling a rush of adrenaline despite the current condition he is in, Juan gets a head of steam and charges out of the corner..

Right into a back body drop from Baxter!

Baxter bounces off the ropes and comes in looking for a big splash to the fallen Tothrefor… but the Luchadore rolls out of the way! Baxter crashes to the canvas as Juan rolls under the ropes and to the floor to safety.

Despite temporarily avoiding more damage, Juan is clearly in rough shape, unable to immediately pull himself up at ringside. He clutches at the ring apron, desperately trying to get back to his feet while Baxter is back up in the ring.

The Bastard stares down the struggling Juan on the outside… and suddenly flashes a smirk. He runs to the opposite ropes, and sends all three hundred plus pounds of his body HURLING THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPES!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “My God… A TOPE SUICIDA FROM BRYAN BAXTER!”

Konchu Hao: “It would appear that the old dog learned some new tricks down in Mexico!”

El Bastardo’s body collides with Juan, crushing the smaller competitor down to the floor. Baxter pulls himself up as even the Jamaican crowd is impressed, giving Baxter a “HOLY SHIT” chant as he looks proud of himself, brushing himself off before grabbing and tossing Tothrefor back into the ring.

Bryan climbs back in, stepping through the ropes and grabs Tothrefor once more… hooking him by the head with a front face lock before grabbing his tights to lift him up into the air, spinning him back around and driving him head first into the canvas..

BASTARD DRIVER!

Big Bryan Bastard hooks the far leg.

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Winner: Big Bryan Bastard by pinfall at 2:42.

Baxter sits up on his knees with a proud grin on his face. The crowd pelts him with more boos as he stands up and is handed the North American Championship.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here is your winner… Big Bryan Bastard!”

The Bastard gets to his feet and looks over to Natalie, motioning for the microphone. A stagehand brings one over.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Can you conjure up a spell so that we don’t have to hear this jerk?”

Konchu Hao: “Ahh, unfortunately not even my magic is that powerful.”

Baxter takes the microphone and begins to speak amidst the sea of boos.

Bryan Baxter: “You like that don’t ya?”

”BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Baxter scoffs and smirks.

Bryan Baxter: “I’ve had a busy couple of weeks. Back in Business I got in, what… a minute of work. And what did this one clock in at Natalie? Two? Three minutes of work. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Oh come on. Everyone knows both of those matches are incredibly tainted!”

Bryan Baxter: “Just keep settin’ em up and I’ll keep mowing them down. Let’s face the facts… I am the most dominant force in FWA. Perhaps FWA has ever seen! I’m untouchable! I’m unstoppable!”

Bryan lifts up the FWA North American Championship in the air.

Bryan Baxter: “This belt… it ain’t goin’ anywhere! People thought Parr would be the savior… the man with the most legendary of North American Championship reigns… the man synonymous with this title… but I destroyed him! You know what that means? There’s no one… and I mean… NO ONE who can take this belt from me!”

The crowd becomes unglued as the music could only mean one thing. In the ring, Baxter’s confident expression quickly disappears.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “HERE WE GO! Big Bryan Bastard may have just bit off more than he can chew!”

The pop grows louder as the former FWA North American Champion, Chris Crowe - a man who never lost that very title - walks out from the back. While the crowd is elated, Crowe is more interested in the man in the ring, his eyes locked in tight on Baxter and that title around his shoulder.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Look at that look on Crowe’s face… in his mind, that title has to be considered his. His run as champ was so dominant and he was taken out by injury… he never lost that belt! And let’s not forget the confrontation between these two at Carnal Contendership, and it being Baxter that eliminated Crowe in that match!”

Crowe slowly walks down to the ring, climbing up the steps and stepping through the ropes to enter the ring. He walks straight up to Baxter and they go nose to nose.

No words are spoken between the two.

Just an intense stare as the crowd demands a fight between the two…

But instead, Baxter just shakes his head and turns away, walking away from Crowe and exiting the ring, much to the disdain of the crowd. Boos rain down on Baxter as he walks away from the ring, back up the aisle, never turning around to look at Chris Crowe in the ring.

Meanwhile in the ring, Crowe lightly chuckles to himself as he keeps his eyes locked on Baxter’s exit.

Konchu Hao: “All talk and no action from the champ… typical bully behavior.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Not surprising at all, Konchu. But you can tell Chris Crowe has his eyes on that title… and from what we’ve seen from him in the past, it’s only a matter of time before these two paths cross!”

navy.png

There is a loud enough groan from the audience having to hear this song so early, that it almost drowns out the song entirely. There is an equal amount of confusion and annoyance in the arena, and both feelings only grow as the long intro plays out.

‘ALLLLLLLL I WANT
FOR CHRISTMAS
IS…
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU’

Finally after much anticipation, the upbeat part of everyone’s favorite Christmas song begins and out of the curtain slowly stroll three wise men. Leading the trio out is Jeffry Mason, smoking a cigarette and sporting his black jeans and a white t-shirt with ‘Cuddlier Than a Cactus’ scrawled down it in black Sharpie. Fittingly, in addition to his normal outfit, he wears a classic red and white Santa hat on top of his mess of black hair.

A couple steps behind him walks TYLER, wearing his usual black pants and greyscale Union Jack mask. Atop the mask is a medium sized green and red gift bow, and he carries a large red Santa sack carefully slung over his shoulder.

Many paces behind the other two, Reagan Cole slowly walks behind them looking like he would rather be literally anywhere else but here right now. Foregoing the signature red jacket (probably not wanting to be mistaken as someone who is actually in support of whatever this Christmas nonsense is), Cole comes out in just basic jeans and a black tank top.

One by one, the trio climbs into the ring. The unusually giddy Savior grabs a mic from a ringside attendant. The music begins to fade.

Jeffry Mason: "No, no, no, keep it playing sound guy! What the fuck?"

For some reason, the sound guy gets the song back to normal volume and it plays all the way through, much to the chagrin of nearly everyone. The song finally comes to an end, and Mason is met with thunderous chants of ‘FUCK YOU JEFFRY!.’ Even more than usual, this reaction brings a huge smile to the deathmatch legend’s face. He completely ignores their chants and begins to speak loudly in a barely successful attempt to be louder than the crowd.

Jeffry Mason: "Well, I know it’s a little late for Christmas in July. But it’s never too early to be in the Christmas spirit, is it? HO HO HO!"

The fans in the arena continue to boo. Meanwhile, Reagan Cole leans on the corner with his head down and shaking, clearly frustrated and questioning why he puts up with this nonsense.

Jeffry Mason: "You’re all probably wondering what in the hell The Savior of Death is coming out here dressed in a Santa hat for, right? Or why TYLER is out here carrying a big sack of gifts? Well I don’t have a whole ton of time, so let me cut straight to the point. I’m proud to announce that this year for Christmas, Jolly Old Saint Jeff has a vision.

See, I’m a pretty giving man. Look what I did for that young rookie Keegan Role last year for his birthday. It was a damn shame I couldn’t give him a rematch this year, but shit happens. I feel really bad about that, and I’m here to make it up to the Keegmaster by officially announcing him as the first entrant of the first annual Jeffry Mason Orphanage Onslaught Classic!

What is the Jeffry Mason Orphanage Onslaught Classic? I’m glad you all asked. December 25th, Christmas Day, yours truly will be hosting a one night holiday themed deathmatch tournament. And better yet, all the proceeds will go to saving an orphanage, just like all those classic movies! The orphanage shall be named at a later date, of course, as I’m still searching for an orphanage that is in desperate enough financial need to allow such a night of violence and depravity. But trust me, I’m hard at work finding one. Surely there must be a nun out there that will fall for my charm. It’s a small price to pay to save the place for all the orphans to be taken care of, right?"

Mason winks at the camera. The boos begin to slow down, but are clearly still audible.

Jeffry Mason: "I don’t get it. Are you people booing Christmas? Orphans? Charity? What’s wrong with you, do you all WANT to get coal?"

At this point Reagan has had enough. He turns away from the turnbuckles and goes over to Jeffry, and fiercely snatches the microphone from his hand.

Reagan Cole: "Maybe these people DO want Cole."

A portion of the crowd lets out some cheers and whistles, though many just go silent, no longer as behind Cole as they once may have been. Reagan could care less right now though, as he’s laser focused on the Necessary Evil leader.

Reagan Cole: "Let’s cut the bullshit Jeff. I agreed to come out here with you so you can make your big announcement, and you did. Well congrats. You told me in the car after Back in Business that you walked out because you didn’t want to put up with a ‘comedy bullshit filler match’ right? I didn’t really buy that, but I bit my tongue because what else could I do? But now? You ruined my shot at those ‘comedy’ titles, but then you come out here dressed like an asshole in your stupid Santa hat and announce some meaningless, self-serving show that you don’t have a venue for and probably isn’t even approved by the FWA? It might not be comedy, but I sure as hell can’t help but laugh at the hypocrisy. I don’t ask for much, but I think you owe me an answer. Why did you and TYLER walk out on me in that battle royal?"

Jeffry now takes the mic and turns away from Cole, casually leaning on the top rope before bringing the mic to his grinning face.

Jeffry Mason: "You really wanna know why I walked out on you, Reag? Hahaha."

Reagan impatiently waits for an answer.

He is instead met with the CRASH of a light tube to the back of the head from TYLER, who unbeknownst to Reagan had slipped it out of Santa’s sack. Caught by surprise, Reagan’s reflexes cause him to go to a knee. TYLER plants a foot on the back of Reagan’s other leg and grabs his arms from behind in a double underhook, leaving him helpless on his knees. Jeffry turns back around, still sporting a shiteating grin, and walks over to Cole. He leans over a bit to get his face within inches of the British Apprentice before speaking.

Jeffry Mason: "Why did we walk out on you Reag? You really want to know? God, for someone who spends most of their time researching, you really are a stupid motherfucker sometimes."

Mason lands a pair of hard right forearm shots to the forehead of the already dazed Cole.

Jeffry Mason: "We’ve been together as a team for what, a year now? And what have you accomplished in that time, huh? Oh sure, you had your little Tag Title run. You had a few big moments and matches. But really in the grand scheme of things, what the fuck have you done that actually meant anything? HUH?"

The uncharacteristically angry and yelling Mason puts the mic up to Cole’s mouth, but brings it back to his own before getting an answer.

Jeffry Mason: "Not a goddamn thing, exactly!"

Mason reaches in the bag and retrieves another light tube. He signals for TYLER to bring Cole to his feet. He does so and steps aside. Jeffry brings the second light tube crashing over the head of Cole, almost instantly creating a small trickle of blood from his forehead. Before he can even react, Mason takes a few running steps and sends Cole to the ground with the Saigon Kick. Cole begins to crawl to the ropes, but TYLER plants his foot on the back of his neck to stop him in place. Mason takes a cross legged seat in front of him, making sure Cole’s gaze is directed right at him. He calms back down before speaking to the restrained Cole.

Jeffry Mason: "You wanna know why we walked out on you, Reagan? Yeah, I did think it was a filler comedy match. And sure, I have a history of not caring about titles. But if you think we cost you that match for my benefit, you’ve got it all wrong. We did what we did simply to keep you from embarrassing yourself. You think anyone gives a shit about who the Trios champs are? You think a year from now anyone will even remember your Tag Title reign with some joshi nobody?

Maybe, maybe not. But you know what everyone WILL remember? They’re never gonna let you live down the fact that you blew yet another big shot. A golden opportunity, if you will. And what a nice way to cap off this losing streak you’ve been on lately, right? A losing streak that’s clearly been getting to your head, because if you were thinking even remotely clearly, you wouldn’t be out here getting all pissy with me about losing some little battle royal when the very next show you have a fucking World Title shot!

Get him up TY, he’s clearly not gonna do shit anyway."

TYLER releases his boot from Reagan’s neck and lifts him to a standing position. Blood has now covered one side of his face from having his head pressed into a small pool of it. Jeffry stands face to face with the now unrestrained Reagan. When Reagan shows no sign of immediately fighting back, Mason slaps Reagan, almost a chop to the face, sending a small mist of blood in the air and leaving Jeffry’s hand covered in red. He presses his palm onto his own white t-shirt, leaving an imperfect bloody handprint on the fabric.

Jeffry Mason: "You have a World Title shot, dude. And you fucking earned it with your performance in Carnal Contendership. But you wanna piss that away worrying about petty bullshit? You think you’re in any frame of mind to survive against some of the best talent in this damn company inside a structure like Steel Roulette? Look at you, you’re pathetic in this state. A couple shots and you already look like you’ve given up, and there’s only two of us right now."

Mason now delivers a trifecta of right hands to Cole, causing blood to now start trickling from his nose.

Jeffry Mason: "And no one comes out here to help you either, do they Cole? Is that because they are afraid of me? Or is it because you have no one left?"

Shaking his head, slightly confused at Reagan’s refusal to go down, Mason reaches in the sack again and slowly gathers a staple gun and a photograph. It’s a photo of Reagan’s son, Jason, and his wife, Sarah. He holds the photo up to Reagan, causing a slight stream of a tear from his eye. Mason turns the photo around and staples it violently to his head, then adds another staple for good measure. Still Reagan stands with the photo over his face, willing himself to not go down to this. He couldn’t give Jeffry the satisfaction of dishonoring his family like that. But yet… he couldn’t find it in himself to fight back.

Jeffry Mason: "The next time you look in the mirror, now you don’t have to look at all of the shame and lack of confidence and self-loathing you’ve been building up. Now, you can look and see two people who actually ARE still there for you. I kept my word and stayed away from them, just like you wanted. But what kept YOU away, Reagan? The only reason you do this, the only thing you do ANY of this shit for, is your family. And you’ve gotten so low that you can’t even bring yourself to look them in the eye. How do you think that makes ME feel, Reagan?"

Mason turns to look away from Reagan and pauses for a moment, hanging his head slightly.

Jeffry Mason: "You can go see your son and your wife any time you want, and yet you don’t. You can call them and hear their voices, you can get pictures of all the fun things you miss at home when you’re on the road. And all because you’re protecting them from me? Bullshit. You’re scared they won’t think of you the same. But you’re dead wrong. They’re there for you no matter what. Or at least, they are for now. But at least you get that opportunity. Me? I can’t go home and sip coffee with my dead wife. I’m not hearing about how school went from my dead kid. And for 9 years, I haven’t gotten to see or hear from my daughter who DID survive the crash."

Jeffry snaps back around and gets in Reag’s face, a small stream of tears now running down Jeffry’s cheek.

Jeffry Mason: "9 FUCKING YEARS, REAGAN!

And until right this moment, you were one of only a handful of people to know about that, and yet you still take it for granted. I can’t tell at this point if you’re doing it to hurt me or if you really don’t realize what a slap in the face that is, but either way it stops NOW! Because at Anniversary, you’re not just getting one Golden Opportunity, but two. You’re gonna walk into the Roulette, and you’re gonna have your shot at that World Title that you’ve chased for so long now. And whether you win or you lose, you’re going home and you’re taking advantage of your real Golden Opportunity.

Because if you win, you’re flying your ass back across the pond and going to take pictures of Jason wearing YOUR World Title, and maybe pop some champagne with Sarah. And if you lose, then you’re still going home and you’re gonna make everything right. You’re gonna go and spend some time with some of the only couple people left who still give a shit about you, and make you remember what it is that you still fight for in the first place!"

This garners a surprising amount of applause. Jeffry steps back and glances briefly at the crowd, grabs a third light tube from the sack, then stares back at Reagan.

Jeffry Mason: "Whatever the outcome is, you’re gonna go spend time with that family. And whether that’s a couple of days or a couple of months, you’re gonna come back and start kicking ass and winning matches with THIS family. Because this guy right next to me? TYLER never stopped having your back. TYLER is your fucking family-o! And whether you realize it or not, Jeffry Mason is your family, too! I might have my own goals for this little group we have, but it doesn’t mean I don’t have your back for your own goals, too. You proved me wrong at King of the Deathmatch when you came back to try to save me from those explosions. You aren’t the selfish prick I thought you were a year ago. In two weeks, you get to prove EVERYONE wrong when Reagan Cole walks out of Anniversary as the World fucking Champ."

Jeffry takes the light tube and swings it over Reagan’s bloody head, sending glass splinters everywhere. At this point, it hardly seems to phase Cole. In fact, there is the faintest hint of a smile beginning to form.

Jeffry Mason: "But none of that can happen if you don’t…"

Mason hits a vicious European uppercut to Reagan’s jaw.

Jeffry Mason: "…start…"

He grabs Reagan by the back of the head with his left hand and nails another forearm to his face.

Jeffry Mason: "…fighting…"

He rips the stapled photo off of Cole’s crimson face and lets it fall to the ground before hitting another forearm.

Jeffry Mason: "…BACK!"

This time Mason grabs him with both hands and hits a massive headbutt that creates a sickening thud. Still not budging, Mason steps away and feels a trickle of his own blood down his face now. He takes his shirt off and tosses it down, then motions to TYLER with a nod, who understands the signal and picks up one of the jagged ends of broken light tube.

Jeffry Mason: "You took me to my limit in my own element. You’ve had all sorts of violent experience gained being around me. Fuck, you’ve been fighting and surviving your entire life even before we met, man! It’s who you are, it’s what you do best! Quit being a sad little bitch and be the best Reagan Cole you’ve ever been!"

Another nod to TYLER, and he steps in between the two men, glass in hand. Surprisingly, it’s Mason who he turns to, though. He brings the sharp piece of glass in his hand and grinds it into the right side of Jeffry’s chest, dragging it down in a straight line about 4 inches. Not extremely deep, but enough to cause immediate droplets of blood to form. The Savior of Death grins and holds one arm outstretched, freely allowing this twisted torture to be brought onto himself. Reagan looks slightly puzzled at first, but allows the smile to grow as he slowly realizes what’s going on. Mason begins to talk using his other arm as TYLER begins to carve some diagonal lines.

Jeffry Mason: "I might not have the most traditional way of showing it, but I really do care about you, dude. You might not have a lot of people left, but I’m your friend. I haven’t gone anywhere, and I’m not going anywhere. Sometimes I’ve gotta show some tough love, but it’s love all the same. A necessary evil, right?"

TYLER drops the piece of tube and steps away from The Savior. Mason takes his hand and wipes away some of the blood on his chest, making it much clearer to make out TYLER’s handiwork. It’s crudely done with no curved lines, similar to a bored troubled senior carving his favorite band name into his desk, but there on Jeffry’s chest read two letters:

R C

Jeffry now bends down and retrieves what appears to be the last tube from the sack. After a small pause, he extends it toward Reagan.

Jeffry Mason: "So what’s it gonna be, Reag? Have I literally beaten the fight back into you yet? Are you ready to finally get everything you’ve ever wanted out of life? Or are you gonna keep being the loser that so many of the fans and guys in the back think you have been all along? The choice is yours. Either fight back. Or give up for good, dude."

A thud is heard from the microphone being dropped to the canvas. For the first time this entire encounter, Reagan Cole peels his gaze away from Jeffry and looks down at the light tube being handed to him. As if in slow motion, he takes hold of the glass cylinder with one hand. Then two. And then…

SMASH!

With all the force he has in his body and with more determination than he’s had in months, he swings for the fences with the tube and shatters it right across Mason’s new ‘tattoo.’ An enormous gasp and very mixed reaction washes over the crowd.

Shaking from the emotion and now both very bloody, Reagan Cole and Jeffry Mason stare at each other and just smile. Completely ignoring the chest wound, Jeffry steps forward and gives Reagan Cole a huge hug, and TYLER shortly joins in as well. Reagan doesn’t quite return it, but he doesn’t fight it off either. They break away and Jeff and TYLER exit the ring. Reagan kinda just stands there for a moment before they call after him, and he follows them from a few paces behind.

navy.png

Returning to Fallout for the final time for the night, Natalie Rosenberg is in the middle of the ring, waiting for her cue.

Natalie Rosenberg: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall… and it is for the FWA World Tag Team Championships!"

However, before any entrances can take place, the cameras rapidly cut to backstage where FTN AND AKA MANTO ARE ALREADY GETTING INTO IT!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We know that Aka Manto were desperate to get another bite at the tag team champions and from the looks of things, it seems like they did not wish to wait until the match had officially started. That’s the entrance way of the arena and they’re really going for it back there!"

Konchu Hao: "High time that someone stopped that terribly-long entrance that FTN employ to troll their opponents - good on Aka Manto. KEHAHAHA!”

There is a cheer from the crowd as Chris Peacock and Keiko Hirabayashi emerge from the back, with Peacock fleeing from ‘The Mistress in Blue’ as she pursues him towards the ring. He seems unable to properly defend himself as he holds both of his championships close to his chest. Behind them appear Alyster Black and Aka Yurei, who are in the process of knocking lumps out of each other, but it seems that ‘Black Jesus’ is getting the better of it.

Chris Peacock rolls into the ring as Natalie Rosenberg escapes and the dual champion looks for solace behind the back of Larry Stevens, the appointed official for the match. Keiko decides to leave Peacock be and she turns around to assist Aka, cutting Black off with a sledge to the back. Together, Aka Manto get Black down onto the floor and then Aka nods at Keiko and makes her way over to the ring, entering it as well.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, with Chris Peacock and Aka Yurei in the ring, I think this match can start… both Alyster Black and Keiko Hirabayashi will take their places in their respective corners."

Stevens tries to restore some order and he provides instructions to both Peacock and Yurei, but Peacock blows this off and goes to speak to Alyster Black, who is now up on the apron. FTN deposit their championships on the steps closest to the entrance ramp and Peacock gives a nod that he is ready to begin.

navy.png

SEVENTH MATCH || MAIN EVENT || 1/60.
FTN [Chris Peacock & Alyster Black] [c] vs. Aka Manto [Aka Yurei & Keiko Hirabayashi].
Tag Team Match for the FWA World Tag Team Championships).
Match Writer: Man.
navy.png

Jean-Luc Watkins: "There’s the bell, and things are going to get underway here in our main event match after that pre-bell exchange. We’ve got Aka Yurei with a chance to share the ring with the FWA World Champion, Chris Peacock.

“Peacock had some less-than-pleasant things to say about Aka Manto on Meltdown, and we’re going to see if those words will come back to bite him, should they have lit a fire underneath ‘The Crimson Ghost’."

Both Peacock and Yurei begin to circle the ring after some order has been restored and whilst the challenger’s determination and focus is clear to see, the dual champion seems much more laid back about proceedings. Peacock takes a step closer to Aka and attempts to initiate a grapple, but Aka evades his grasp and then delivers a straight punch directly to the ribs! The still-recovering broken ribs of Peacock take an early hint, and the swearing and shouting from Peacock makes it clear that he definitely felt that one.

Yurei looks to grab Peacock around the waist, but a strong elbow dripping with annoyance cuts her off and sends her back a couple of paces. Peacock meets Aka with a boot to the midsection, which doubles her over, and he goes for another from below directly to the face, but Aka stands straight to dodge it. With Peacock’s leg still high, Aka adjusts her footing and grabs him between the legs… Teardrop Suplex!

There are some laughs from the watching crowd as Peacock holds his groin, paying for his underestimation of Yurei. He shuffles on his backside across the mat and tags in Alyster Black, who enters as Peacock leaves onto the apron.

Konchu Hao: "KEHAHAHAHA! That was most amusing. That appendage our World Champion holds so dear… He’ll probably be feeling like his cousin Lim after that one!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "A strong start for Aka Manto here, but now Aka Yurei must deal with Alyster Black, who wastes no time in rushing her!"

A running Forearm Smash from Black knocks Yurei down onto the mat and she holds her face, turning onto her front. Aka holds her nose, but Black then grabs both of her arms and attempts to get them behind her back to enable him to drive her back into the mat with a Curbstomp - but Aka manages to shake herself out of it and she rushes to get a tag to her tag team partner, Keiko.

Keiko comes in and she rushes towards Black, but the former X Champion meets her and cuts her off in her tracks with a Headbutt! Keiko holds her head on the mat and Black picks her up and sends her into the FTN corner, and he makes a tag back in to Peacock, who slingshots himself over the top rope and back into the ring. Black holds Keiko in place and Peacock strikes her with a couple of jabs, and then spins on the spot and then drops her with a final punch to the face.

The FWA World Champion stands over ‘The Mistress in Blue’ and shows a level of disrespect by then standing on her chest and flexing his biceps, until Keiko shrugs him off from down on the mat. Peacock snarls and then drops a leg across her throat with a Splits Leg Drop! Peacock leaves his leg on top of Keiko’s chest and Larry Stevens gets down to make the cover;

ONE… TW-NO!!

It is not enough for the champions to put their challengers away, and in kicking out, Keiko shoves Peacock’s leg off of her and kips up, whilst Peacock appears to be stuck in the splits on the mat. With his leg extended, Keiko jumps into the air and lands down on his knee with a Double Foot Stomp! Peacock attempts to reach up for a tag to Black, but Keiko drags him away towards the middle of the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Chris Peacock getting a taste of his own medicine there; it was his work on Cyrus Truth’s knee which enabled him to retain the FWA World Championship at Back in Business but that time it was Keiko Hirabayashi targeting his own."

Konchu Hao: "That retention was actually due to the nefarious doings of a commentator who would do well to learn his place, Jean-Luc! Epsilon agrees, too.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "My apologies, Konchu."

There is a quick flash of Epsilon crossed arms and nodding along to what Konchu was saying, before attention turns back to the ring where Keiko has Peacock on his back and she drops an elbow down across the side of his knee. Keiko then wrenches back on Peacock’s knee to contort it out of position and she uses a spare arm to strike him in the hurt ribs at the same time!

It is an awkward position for Peacock, but he uses the anger from the shot to the ribs to shove Keiko away. Both look to go for a tag out, but Peacock finds that his leg is slightly sleepy and Keiko tags in Aka before Peacock can hop towards Black… and Yurei comes in and wipes Peacock out from behind with a Chop Block! Peacock falls onto his back, holding his knee and Aka quickly flips him onto his back…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Aka Manto have a clear strategy here, and it is to target Chris Peacock… and now Aka Yurie threads her hand through, turning Peacock over… Texas Cloverleaf is locked in!"

Peacock screams in pain as a result of the submission being applied, clawing at the mat to try and drag himself towards the ropes.

Konchu Hao: "Yes, the desperate screams of a doomed man; even better when this man has wronged a friend of mine, too.”

However, whilst the hold seems to be doing some decent damage to Chris Peacock, Aka has has back turned to Alyster Black and this allows him to enter the ring and strike her from behind! The crowd aren’t too happy as Aka drops to the mat holding the back of her head. ‘Black Jesus’ ignores the crowd’s displeasure with his actions and he drags Peacock towards the FTN corner and then tags himself back in from the apron.

On the other side of the ring, Yurei makes a tag to Keiko and once again Alyster looks to cut her off as soon as she enters the ring, but this time Keiko is ready for it and she catches Black out with a Drop Toehold. Black lands flat on his face and holds his face. His other arm is at a right angle to the mat and Keiko stomps down onto the point of his elbow! There is a loud curse from Black’s mask as he holds his arm close to his chest.

Keiko grabs the arm and wrings it, bringing Black up to his feet, but he chops down onto Keiko’s hands to release her grip and then cracks her in the face with a Rolling Elbow!

Konchu Hao: "Stealing moves? Are there no depths that these two will not stoop to in their pursuit to disrespect every being in the company?”

Keiko is felled by the move, and Black charges across the ring and knocks Aka Yurei down from the apron! The cheap shot sends Aka falling onto the floor and she seems to land awkwardly, twisting her knee. After doing that, Black tags Peacock back into the ring and then lines Aka up on the outside and then dives through the ropes - taking out ‘The Crimson Ghost’ with an Elbow Suicida!

Chris Peacock watched on whilst Black dove through the ropes and he lifts Keiko from the mat and tosses her over the top rope to the outside where she lands in a heap next to Alyster Black’s feet. Slapping his knee, Peacock measures Keiko up as well and he ignores the warnings of Alyster Black to go for the same move he did. The dual champion hits the ropes and is prepared to fly - but puts on the brakes as Alyster Black gets in the way!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "There we have Alyster Black warning Peacock off of that Elbow Suicida - Peacock has tried it numerous times and it has never come off for him! Even the FWA World Champion has his limitations, it would seem."

Konchu Hao: "A primary one being his inability to win a match on his own without assistance from one of the plebeians he associates himself with. In all of the bickering, Alyster Black has forgotten about Aka Yurei!”

Unbeknownst to Alyster Black, Aka Yurei is back up and she climbs up the steps on the outside, and she leaps from the top step and takes Black down with a Diving Frankensteiner! Yurei then lifts Keiko up from the floor… but neither Aka Manto member had noticed Chris Peacock exit the ring and he runs around the steps and takes them both down at ringside with a Double Spear!

Peacock favours his ribs for a moment and then grabs the legal competitor - Keiko - and rolls her back into the ring. The FWA World Champion then scoops her up onto his shoulders and starts spinning her around in an Airplane Spin…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "He spins her right round like a record… and into the Samoan Drop! Dance Dance Revolutions! Peacock hooks a leg…"

ONE… TWO… THR-NO!!!

Again lifting Keiko up from the mat, Peacock sends her into the turnbuckle and looks to follow up quickly with a splash in the corner, but Keiko avoids it and Peacock goes ribs-first into the top turnbuckle! Hirabayashi quickly scales his back and hooks both of his arms and drops him down into a Crucifix Pin!

ONE… TWO… TH-NO!!!

From the pin, Peacock rolls all the way back and Keiko springs up. Both go for the same thing - a Clothesline - and both go down! Both Peacock and Hirabayashi are down on the mat, looking up at the lights.

Konchu Hao: "This happened in my match earlier… what is this lunacy? Does Chris Peacock have anything original about him?”

With both legal competitors in the match down, both of their respective partners are back on the apron and they reach out for tags. Alyster Black stretches as much as he can as Peacock crawls towards him. On the other side of the ring, Keiko leaps into the air…

AND TAGS IN AKA YUREI!

JUST AS PEACOCK DOES THE SAME!

Alyster Black and Aka Yurei pick up straight from where they left off in the pre-match brawl and start laying into each other with strong strikes to the heads and chests. A big chop from Black knocks Aka back a few paces, but she comes straight back at him with an ear-splitting slap across the face! Black holds his cheek and then goes for a slap of his own, but Aka manages to block it and catch his arm.

Yurei gets behind Black and tries to apply a Crossface Chickenwing - the Early Grave - but Black fights and spins out of it. He keeps hold of Aka’s arm and sends her straight into the corner, sternum-first! Black follows her in and strikes her in the back of the head once again, and then spins her around. He looks around at the fans and they are visibly less enthused as usual as BLACK INVITES YUREI TO A VIOLENCE PARTY!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Elbow. Chop. Punch. Punch. Chop. Elbow. This is one party you do not want to attend, wrestling fans."

The strikes cause Aka to become limp in the corner and Black quickly scoops her up onto his shoulders and then sends her into the mat with a Death Valley Driver! Black pops up and then goes for a pin on Yurei;

ONE… TWO… THREE-NO!!

The pin is broken up by Keiko at the last second! It is not clear whether it would have been enough to get the win for FTN, but Hirabayashi stomps on the back of Black’s head to break up the pin. However, before she can do anything further, Chris Peacock gets back up and tries to knock her down, but she avoids the Clothesline attempt from the FWA World Champion. Peacock puts the brakes on and then shoots his fist up into the air, catching Keiko in the face with Fight Fever as she attempted to follow up.

Alyster Black is back up and FTN decide to team up on Keiko, elevating her up into the air for a Double Suplex, but she elegantly manages to float over them and she lands on her feet. A smarting Aka Yurei is up as well and Aka Manto connect with stereo Dropkicks to the FWA World Tag Team Champions! Both Peacock and Black drop down to the mat and then Keiko retreats to the apron, with Chris Peacock rolling to the FTN corner as well.
Konchu Hao: "This match seems very delicately poised, Jean-Luc. Aka Manto are making a very good account of themselves here tonight. Most impressive.”

Aka Yurei lifts Alyster Black up from the mat and she hits him with another couple of chops and slaps to the face. This lights a fire under Black and he tries striking back, but Yurei ducks his elbow strike and then sends him into the ropes… where Chris Peacock reaches across and tags himself back into the match. This is seemingly unknown to Yurei as when Black comes back she DRIVES HIM INTO THE MAT WITH THE SOUL CRUSHER!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "There’s the Soul Crusher - the Sourukurasshā - and Aka Yurei would surely have it here… were it not for that blind tag by Chris Peacock. Alyster Black is not the legal man in this match and as thus cannot be pinned!"

Black’s chest is stomped into the mat and Aka drops down to make the cover, certain she is about to deliver Aka Manto the tag titles, but the referee refuses to count as Chris Peacock is the legal man! Aka protests to the official for a moment, but when she turns around she gets kicked in the midsection by Peacock - and he hits her with the Disco Thriller Stunner! The impact sends Aka careening backwards and into her corner, where Keiko tags herself in.

Alyster Black rolls out of the ring, as does Aka. This happens whilst Keiko sets herself up on the top rope as Peacock gets up from hitting the stunner. She looks to take flight, but Peacock dodges it. However, Keiko rolls through upon landing and then waits for Peacock to turn around. When she does, she boots him in the midsection and then looks to set him up for THE SIREN’S CALL - BUT PEACOCK BACK BODY DROPS HER OUT OF IT!

Stumbling forward, Peacock stops himself in the corner and then turns around to see Keiko getting back up to her feet and he CHARGES FORWARD AND RUNS KEIKO INTO THE CORNER… AND PLANTS HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAT WITH A SPINEBUSTER! THE ROLLER DISCO!!

Peacock goes to make the cover, but there’s no count! Upon closer inspection, he sees that Larry Stevens is down on the mat - AS THE REFEREE WAS SANDWICHED IN THE CORNER WHEN PEACOCK CHARGED KEIKO IN!!

Konchu Hao: "Disaster strikes for our glorious World Champion - he surely would have won this match but now it is he who is caught out.”

Despite a couple of attempts to revive Stevens, Peacock decides that there’s no luck or chance that he’s going to do it. He stands with his hands on his hips for a moment, unsure of what to do. Aka Yurei gets back up onto the apron… but Peacock runs over and knocks her off! The dual champion then turns his attention back to Keiko, BUT KEIKO SUDDENLY SPRINGS BACK TO LIFE… DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN… THE BLUE SCORPION IS LOCKED IN!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "This is a weakened Chris Peacock; his ribs from Back in Business will be restricting his mobility and his breathing in this submission… although if he does submit there’s no referee here to see it!"

Konchu Hao: "This fool would also sooner pass out than submit, as we saw before Back in Business against weaselbeing.”

As Chris Peacock struggles in the hold, his hand hovering above the mat… there is a commotion of sorts from the crowd as someone sprints out from the back. This person is not very agile or even mobile and their clothes are torn and tattered.

Konchu Hao: "It cannot be…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "It can be. It is Allen Price. What is he doing out here!"

Price runs towards the ring apron and whilst clearly out of breath, collects the FWA World Championship from the ring steps and then rolls into the ring with it. Keiko Hirabayashi is completely unaware of Price’s presence in the ring so she does not see it coming when ALLEN PRICE CRACKS HER IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE BELT!!!

The crowd are NUCLEAR in their reaction as Keiko falls flat on her face, releasing Peacock from the hold and Peacock takes a sigh of relief. Price grins for a moment but then his eyes widen… as KONCHU HAO IS UP FROM HIS PLACE AT THE DESK! The headset is removed, and both Konchu and Epsilon start to make their way towards him. Price escapes the ring, dropping the championship.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Allen Price was warned. Now I think that Konchu Hao is going to pay up on the promise made by Cyrus Truth earlier on tonight."

Price quickly leaves the ring and starts to back up the ramp as Konchu and Epsilon take a flank each around the ring. Just when it looks like he may escape, the crowd explodes into cheers as CYRUS TRUTH EMERGES FROM THE BACK! Allen Price is totally trapped on the ramp, with Truth on the stage and Konchu at the end of it… AND HE VAULTS HIMSELF INTO THE CROWD, AND STARTS RUNNING AWAY THROUGH THE FANS!!!

There is a moment of hysteria in the crowd as some even try to get some shots into the weaselly commentator, but eventually Price disappears from view. Although it is clear that Cyrus Truth and Konchu Hao are extremely angered by his involvement in this match.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "A very lucky escape for Allen Price - one can hardly imagine what would have happened should Cyrus have gotten his hands on him… Wait.. in the ring… Peacock covers Keiko… Larry Stevens is back to make the count!"

The count from the groggies referee is slow and painful for the fans to watch. A grin forms on Chris Peacock’s face, directed at both Truth and Konchu.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

NO!! KEIKO GOT A SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST SECOND!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Listen to this reception! Aka Manto are still in this match, although Keiko is looking worse for wear and Aka Yurei is still down on the floor… they could still be working on borrowed time."

There was not any sort of reaction to that from Cyrus Truth, who now watches with his arms crossed. In the ring, Chris Peacock is beside himself and he slams his fist into the mat and then notices Alyster Black back on the apron and he rushes across and tags his partner back in. FTN have a brief discussion and then decide that they’re going to end it now.

Black picks Keiko up from the mat and places her up onto his shoulders as Peacock climbs the turnbuckle; FTN looking for some sort of double team finisher. Peacock steadies himself and goes for a LEG LARIAT FROM THE TOP - BUT KEIKO DUCKS IT AND PEACOCK CRASHES DOWN ONTO THE APRON! KEIKO THEN ROLLS BLACK DOWN INTO A VICTORY ROLL!!!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE-NO!!!

Alyster Black kicks out and both he and Keiko pop up from the pin… but BLACK REACTS QUICKER AND RUNS THROUGH KEIKO WITH THE ONE SHOT KILL!!! It feels as if the life has been sucked out of the crowd as Black pushes both of her shoulders down onto the mat.

ONE!

TWO!!

AKA YUREI LEAPS TO MAKE THE SAVE!

BUT SHE CAN’T GET THERE IN TIME!!

THREE!!!

Winners: FTN by pin fall at 17:44.

As ‘Try A Little Tenderness’ begins to play, Alyster Black drops to the mat and puts his hands on his hips, frustrated with how difficult that defence proved to be. He is met by Chris Peacock, though, who has the FWA World Championship in his hand. Black’s eyes linger on the title he will be challenging for at the Anniversary Show for a moment, but not for long enough for Peacock to notice. Aka Manto leave the ring, with Aka checking on Keiko and thanking her friend for the valiant effort.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Here are your winners and STILL the FWA World Tag Team Champions… FTNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Despite a strong performance from Aka Manto, FTN remain the FWA World Tag Team Champions here tonight on Fallout 032. Although, once again, a sizable assist can be given to Allen Price."

Peacock and Black rise to their feet together and both seem to be asking for their tag titles, questioning the official who points them in the direction of the base of the ramp. FTN see the FWA World Tag Team Championships… in the hands of Cyrus Truth and Konchu Hao!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Now this is interesting."

FTN are incensed in the ring and they demand the titles are handed over to them. Truth and Konchu stare at each other for a moment and a small smirk forms on Cyrus’s face as Konchu laughs to himself. They share a nod and then deposit the titles on the ring apron which FTN duly collect.

With their apparent intentions clear, Cyrus and Konchu leave together with Epsilon up the ramp and their backs turned on FTN in the ring. As Black and Peacock hold their titles together, both of their eyes once again turn to the FWA World Championship and this time Chris does notice Alyster eyeing up his gold.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "We know Chris Peacock said Cyrus Truth didn’t have a hope of taking the FWA World Championship from him… but that’s not the only gold he possesses.

But with five competitors coming after his FWA World Championship at our Anniversary Show, who knows what could happen before Cyrus and Konchu come back for FTN?"

navy.png

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Mason is just trying to embrace his Palpatine.

1691968308398.png