• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League SEASON 3 SIGNUP!

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
After a successful Season 2 I took an elongated break. Work has been really stressful of late and I needed a break from running the league as it's very time consuming. However now that it's the busy season for me at work it's time to get this started!

This season is going to start in time for the ROYAL RUMBLE, and will end with WrestleMania 40 weekend!

@Chris @MJF @El Jefro Blanco @#RicSolarFlair @Brit Caker @Prison Dom @TOP GUY TIME @Holy Foley @Wiseman @THEDEVILHIMSELF You all played last season or have previously expressed interest in playing.

For new people the link below is the rules.

Feel free to ask questions here or slide in my DMs.

If anyone knows anyone that may want to play please tag them in this here thread.

OFFICIAL SIGNUPS:
  1. @Storm Trooper
  2. @MJF
  3. @El Jefro Blanco
  4. @Chris
  5. @Holy Foley
  6. @#RicSolarFlair
  7. @TOP GUY TIME
  8. @Wiseman
  9. @Prison Dom
  10. @Brit Caker
  11. @Tommy Bedlam
  12. @Xavien-Marshall

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
this is like season 10 for us ain't it Troop?

oh and mid february may be an issue but we'll cross tht bridge when w get there

al so, in!

Storm Trooper

this is like season 10 for us ain't it Troop?

oh and mid february may be an issue but we'll cross tht bridge when w get there

al so, in!
I think it's Season 8. Did 5 before we got here (to be fair I ran the last 2 or 3 of them I was a participant in the others).

Storm Trooper

That is fine, I was just making sure I read it all correctly before I signed up, which I am not, but I like the idea of this
Glad you like the idea. For a weekly league it wouldn't work for any promotion that taped in bunches like TNA, MLW, or LOLNWA. And I'd consider doing an international league if I knew enough about the promotions to know their TV schedule... And knew the characters enough to know who is good and who isn't.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Glad you like the idea. For a weekly league it wouldn't work for any promotion that taped in bunches like TNA, MLW, or LOLNWA. And I'd consider doing an international league if I knew enough about the promotions to know their TV schedule... And knew the characters enough to know who is good and who isn't.
I get it and that is all fair. Maybe in the future, with your blessing, I could run a international league like that that way everything is covered.