Former Creative Member on How "2 11 22" Angle Should Go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
http://www.impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=36068

Former Creative Member on How "2 11 22" Angle

Reported By Amish Patel
2/14/2011
Triple H
- In his return blog, former WWE creative team member Seth Mates reveals how he would play out the "2 21 11" storyline: "Do a Cold Open with the trenchcoat-man video, but instead of ending with '2-21-11,' end with the word 'TONIGHT,' Mates writes. "Raw theme plays, announcers welcome everyone, lights go out, out comes Taker. Crowd pops big, announcers say that this must be the man in the video.?As he starts talking, lights go out again. Video plays again, only this time instead of ending in 'tonight,' it says, 'NOW.' "Lights stay low, mysterious music plays, out walks a man in a trenchcoat, face obscured. He walks to ring, stands face to face with Taker, and then unmasks -- it's Triple H."

For what it's worth, he also thinks the WrestleMania 27 guest host will be Steve Austin and also reveals some WWE spoilers. Visit Newsday.com to read the blog.

Did anyone remember reading this on February 14? I do. When I read this I thought to myself how crazy that sounds that Triple H would be involved with Undertaker's return. But now it does make sense considering Taker did "retire HBK".

trilogy

Reaction score
sounds good..im likign this match but i think the carrerr on the line would be stupid

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'll tell you where this angle should end up.

It should end with Undertaker beating Triple H just like he did Shawn Michaels.
It should end with HHH slapping or spitting in Undertaker's face, hopelessly, weakly... then getting dropped on his head.