Former WWE Talents Create Rumors of Sexual Harassment at WWE Developmental

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro

Gotta say I don't really like how that headline was worded. "Create rumors" to me implies that the people making these accusations are inventing the story out of thin air. Not saying I do or don't believe them, but if they did make accusations it should be taken seriously until proven otherwise.

Echo

Reaction score
Seeing as he was released from the company people will assume he is being bitter.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bill Demott is one of the few people who are still married to wife number 1, who the fuck is this guy?

Probably got roughed up by Bill and released for being a pussy about it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah it'd be nice if this guy had first had knowledge of it but considering he wasn't being harassed don't buy it. I was once accused of sexual harassment at work called into the office the owner and my co managers it was a huge deal. They brought in the girl who didn't report it and asked her about it. "He's my boyfriend, if he's not sexually harassing me he's doing it wrong" What one person perceives means nothing.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Let's also realize WWE isn't going to be overlooking any sort of Harrassment, considering the shitstorm they went through in the early 90s from Mel Phillips and Terry Garvin.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There was a comment made by Trent Baretta on Twitter as well about it

wrestlinginc said:
A few weeks ago, former WWE star Trent Baretta was asked if NXT Diva Bayley is similar to him. Baretta responded:
"nope. She's way prettier... I don't even get sexually harassed by my strength coach."

Bill Demott seems to be a very divisive figure. The wrestlers either love him or hate him. If he was actually sexually harrassing the divas I am sure that he would be sacked pretty quickly as WWE wouldn't want that occuring under their watch.