• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forum Rules & Warnings

Solidus1

eXit
Adding to the rule list officially now.

Article Promotion
Continuously linking back to your website whilst not joining in as a member here will result in one or more of the following
  • Warning
  • Ban
  • Content moderated before being displayed publically
  • Domain blacklist
This is at the discretion of the forum team. If we believe you are only here to promote and steal traffic, action will be taken.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Adding to the rule list officially now.

Article Promotion
Continuously linking back to your website whilst not joining in as a member here will result in one or more of the following
  • Warning
  • Ban
  • Content moderated before being displayed publically
  • Domain blacklist
This is at the discretion of the forum team. If we believe you are only here to promote and steal traffic, action will be taken.
Does this apply only to wrestling sites that compete with you, or just anything in general?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
RUCK FULES!!
200.gif

EWP

Jobber
I understand the rules perfectly clear i am not here to advertise am here to have fun I hope no victimization because freelancing is my profession.