Forum Updates 14/09/15 - Icons, Events, Fonts, Ads, Upgrades, Profile Views, and more!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I know it hasn't been long since the last one, but my creative mind is in overdrive recently.
So here are the latest site updates!

1: Username Icon & Usertitle Color (Legends only)
Now you can choose an icon to display next to your name, as well as a color for it. Right below this is an option to color your user title. These are both Legend features. Find this in your Personal Details.
icons.png

2: Events Calendar
You'll now find an events calendar right HERE. This will show upcoming wrestling events which users can RSVP too. I encourage all members to add events from any wrestling show.
This will also display upcoming betting events and US holidays. Example here
events.png

3: New Fonts
You'll now find new fonts in the font selection dropdown in the post editor. New fonts can be added from Google Fonts, so feel free to request more in a suggestion thread. Now for testing...
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
fonts.png

4: Ad Manager
For those who wish to advertise on here, now you can. We have a featured packed ad manager with click tracking, and powerful tools to make the most out of your ad. There are tonnes of ad spaces too. (soon)
Access this by hovering your name and choosing 'Advertisements', or click here.
ads.png

5: Legend Upgrade Payment Options/Gifting
Gifting a user Legend membership is back again on the upgrade page.
You can now pay for Legend using Stripe (for credit cards) or BitPay (for Bitcoin). I hope this benefits those who don't/can't use PayPal.
upgrades.png

6: Profile Views
You'll see a new block in the profile page sidebar for profile views. As simple as it sounds, you can see who has viewed your profile.
pviews.png

7: Donation Manager
For those who want to show support for WWEF and the hardwork I and the team put in, we now have a donation manager.
This will show top donors, top single donations, and supports anonymous donations. I appreciate anything given, and most (probably 90%) is invested back into the site.
donations.png

Other minor updates:

- Steam ID is now added to Contact Details
- @Tsar is moderator of Fantasy League section

Coming soon:

- Still working on groups.. bear with me
- Post templates
- Probably more that I forgot :heyman:

Enjoy the new stuff! :bige:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm happy that I've been able to grow a simple game into something much bigger. Thanks Solidus.

I won't let you down.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I've been going through some of the new features, and I have to say the Calendar feature is a very useful feature. I tested it out by making a Hell in a Cell 2015 event, and it's very useful for members to see upcoming events. The other stuff is good too, but the Calendar stood out for me.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thanks for all the effort, boss! These are all awesome additions! You da man, Soli.:bodallas:

Reactions: Red Rain

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I've been going through some of the new features, and I have to say the Calendar feature is a very useful feature. I tested it out by making a Hell in a Cell 2015 event, and it's very useful for members to see upcoming events. The other stuff is good too, but the Calendar stood out for me.

You set the wrong finish time, 7-11pm EST is correct. You can be more specific with location too. See mine: https://wweforums.net/events/wwe-night-of-champions.1/
Fixed it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Time won't update, have to remove and create it again.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Is there an option to autoupdate birthdays on the calendar?

It'll be great if we could embarrass the birthday boy or girl with a happy birthday thread on their special day.