• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Advertising, spring cleaning, maintenance man, ebay seller (if anyone has a woman thats a fan of pandora I can hook you way the hell up), Craigslist, add shit to our website, add photos to our pos, and gopher

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Brandon Blaze said:
normally, I’d say Apple is the only acceptable choice. But you’re Looch, you can do anything (within reason) and I’ll be like, that’s fine, that’s cool.
Never heard anyone say apple and PB is the only acceptable choice

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
For me, it’s because one does not overpower the other. Other combos I’ve tried, I either taste more peanut butter, or more jelly/jam. With Apple it’s just that right I don’t know the word im looking for, but it taste like heaven

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Though when I say only acceptable choice, I’m normally just messing around with whoever, because whatever you enjoy is what’s acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.