• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
200w.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hey Petty, since you’re still obsessed with us and I know you’re gonna read this. I’m not sure if guests can see the profiles or not so I’ll just leave this here as well since I know you can read this.

You claim that you’ve moved on but you’re clearly still obsessively reading the website. Every single time your name is mentioned here, you contact us within two days. You’ve clearly not moved on. Why do you care what Cyrus Riddle and myself discuss anymore if you’ve moved on?

It’s honestly sad that you feel the need to try to correct the record on what your efed wins and losses were. It’s been a decade.

And for the record, you can try to squabble all you want to, but you rarely won matches. That’s the reason why you rage quit in the first place.

I really hope you do someday move on. Also, look into why you’re so homophobic and constantly calling me homophobic slurs. It’s not healthy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hey Petty, since you’re still obsessed with us and I know you’re gonna read this. I’m not sure if guests can see the profiles or not so I’ll just leave this here as well since I know you can read this.

You claim that you’ve moved on but you’re clearly still obsessively reading the website. Every single time your name is mentioned here, you contact us within two days. You’ve clearly not moved on. Why do you care what Cyrus Riddle and myself discuss anymore if you’ve moved on?

It’s honestly sad that you feel the need to try to correct the record on what your efed wins and losses were. It’s been a decade.

And for the record, you can try to squabble all you want to, but you rarely won matches. That’s the reason why you rage quit in the first place.

I really hope you do someday move on. Also, look into why you’re so homophobic and constantly calling me homophobic slurs. It’s not healthy.
rpx_syria-mic-drop.gif

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

Hahahhhahhaahh

What a fuckin loser!

E fed wins and losses hahahah

Rosie

Dark Side
Kross Rhodes said:
Hey Petty, since you’re still obsessed with us and I know you’re gonna read this. I’m not sure if guests can see the profiles or not so I’ll just leave this here as well since I know you can read this. You claim that you’ve moved on but you’re clearly still obsessively reading the website. Every single time your name is mentioned here, you contact us within two days. You’ve clearly not moved on. Why do you care what Cyrus Riddle and myself discuss anymore if you’ve moved on? It’s honestly sad that you feel the need to try to correct the record on what your efed wins and losses were. It’s been a decade. And for the record, you can try to squabble all you want to, but you rarely won matches. That’s the reason why you rage quit in the first place. I really hope you do someday move on. Also, look into why you’re so homophobic and constantly calling me homophobic slurs. It’s not healthy.
Guess the guy is very... Petty

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I will say that he has inspired my own pettiness as far as proving him wrong about something that I wasn’t sure about. So thank you for being a loser: