• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I've recently been rewatching the NXT Season 3 (the Divas season) just to torture myself. I noticed one episode is significantly shorter than all the others. This is due to a segment being cut - the Limbo Challenge. It's even referenced in the Network description of the episode ("On a night where the NXT Rookies see how low they can go...") but it's just straight up missing. I find this extremely odd. They show Benoit PPV matches uncut, but an entire segment from the PG era is completely missing?? It's even still up on the WWE website.

I don't know if anyone can find anything particularly objectionable that caused them to cut this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gotta just be a derp I'd assume if it's in the description and on the website still

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
AJ more so than Kailtyn, but I miss 'em both. Especially how they goofed around with each other.

I also miss Maxine. I don't know if she's doing anything right now, but I haven't seen her since Lucha died.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I actually liked him a lot ONLY on NXT during this time bc his trolling was fucking killing me :heston hated him on Raw and SmackDown tho

The gong :bosque
I didn't mind the men's seasons as much, but his stuff this season felt mean and directed by Vince due to sexist reasons.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I didn't mind the men's seasons as much, but his stuff this season felt mean and directed by Vince due to sexist reasons.

I think its sexist that of all the shit products WWE has produced that this was the one Vince let them shit on weekly....but I think Cole (and Punk when he was there) on commentary was the only reason I kept watching:heston

I will say that them shitting on Josh Matthews was always better than shitting on the women too tho lol

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Heel Cole is bad not like in a go get heat heel in a postion where he literally is the voice of the wwe calling action and shit and literally would be so much into the heel part of it think i had to mute my tv on must occasions

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Season 3 is definitely worth watching just for Michael Cole alone.. I hated his heel run in 2011 but he was hilarious that season.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
In this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted that the reason NXT entrances have been shorter lately is thanks to a suggestion from trainer and WWE Hall-of-Famer Shawn Michaels.

During the time they were head-to-head against NXT, Michaels suggested to Paul Levesque that longer ring entrances could be causing viewers to flip to AEW. Even though they are no longer head-to-head with Dynamite, they are still going with shorter entrances so they have more TV time for in-ring action and other storylines.

Meltzer added that a story going around NXT is that it was actually Michaels' wife, Rebecca, who made the suggestion to her husband about the entrance length.

Grain of salt here but I do think entrances have gotten shorter recently and for the most part I'm fine with it. :lol