"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
May be a newbie here but not a newbie to the game. So hunting early huh, your usual style or are there people who bite too early here?

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Why does that look like scumhunting to you?

Is there game related hunting there that I missed?

Showtime

Reaction score
Can somebody post something that I can respond to in a way that makes it look like I'm trying to figure them out, Poypoy gonna sus me if I don't =[
Is this joke to hide your inner fears?

What did you think of smarks entrance to the game tweet?

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
All of them? I'm not feeling any of them so far. Hopefully that will change the more people post.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
What’s the point of saying you don’t like where the votes are heading if you already know that they’re joke votes, and you apparently like that you have a vote on yourself.
That’s literally every vote

what point are you trying to get across exactly?

Showtime

Reaction score
Just probing back. When you admit you want to know peoples level of experience to know how to handle them is a bit pointless when things change up all the time anyway...unless there are those that just do the same old thing game in, game out and are easy to hook in.
I do the same thing every game. Consistency is key.

Showtime

Reaction score
The thought process shouldn't change, it should stay the same.

Who says none of us who have answered the question have lied about the amount of games we've played it? All part of the perception isn't it?

My currently feeling is the votes layed down so far are in the wrong direction, especially as we have a few people who haven't contributed to the discussions yet.
Does wc or wherever play with majority or deadline lynch.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Does wc or wherever play with majority or deadline lynch.
Varies, depending on game size and mod. For a larger game, I always preferred the ‘whoever has the most votes goes’ because it forces people into action and doesn’t allow people to sit back and skate through.